• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]fresh from what sis?[/quote] :wallbash: haha fresh from HB. =( aww (no i dun hav a bf, i just hav a crush :rolleyes:) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i she have 2 accounts i just ban 1 account.she can using 1 account only expect I ban IP address.[/quote] ahh so my prediction/guess/report is correct. @ WP it seems that ur studying how 2 speak tagalog huh ^^, well, goodluck!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=CoWoCuPu]huh? what? who?! me?!?!?! what the heck... -__-" dude! I'm still 15 years old man... and I'm not supposed to have a kid(s) like you! hha! how old are u... ? 19/20 something like dat... no way man...[/quote] [spoiler]:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P[/spoiler] Hai all...have a nice day :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]sup bro! welcome to W.P group! enjoy your post, heh :eh:[/quote] Thanks man! i do really enjoy being here! [quote=-NiK-]:wallbash: haha fresh from HB. =( aww (no i dun hav a bf, i just hav a crush :rolleyes:)[/quote] awww! sorry to hear that sis!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]all....I'm sorry if i not online and not post here...i busy in few day.i hope you always happy... see you again all...love you all[/b] =(
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooo... sorry for not replying guys.. i had my laptop and computer repaired. and busy in schooling also.. :crybaby: hope i can spend more tym here... :(
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Kumusta ka? im beck :penguin: :penguin: hello bro japzy :cool:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe nyc one bro :D im ok how bout u?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]hehehe nyc one bro :D im ok how bout u?[/quote] im fine to brotha,,,how about ur skul now????very busy right??
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]awww! sorry to hear that sis![/quote] no its ok broe. gaah! his mother texted me a while ago, asking if i was with him( ex-crush) coz he's missing. im totally worried in him. imma check his attendance tomorrow. im just wondering why me she text first? [quote=japzy]hehehe nyc one bro :D im ok how bout u?[/quote] hi broe ^^ [hr] imma confess for now in this group. im super worried abt my ex-crush ryt now. it's already 6:00pm wen his mother texted me and make a miscall coz my ex-crush is missing. she texted all of my classmates now. hope my ex-crush is not in trouble or something bad happened. i can't sleep. :paranoid:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi guys... I'm back.. hho... anybody here? :rolleyes:
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]Hi guys... I'm back.. hho... anybody here? :rolleyes:[/quote] i'm here Just several days were not online, I have often been left behind There was the newest news?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]no its ok broe. gaah! his mother texted me a while ago, asking if i was with him( ex-crush) coz he's missing. im totally worried in him. imma check his attendance tomorrow. im just wondering why me she text first?[/quote] I'm wondering too, =D maybe she notice your feelings..maybe you're abvious sis! :eh:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-09 21:34:46)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have time to online haii all ;)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ watta siggy, nizam =D hmmm i smell something... [b]bleedin`[/b] :P [quote=bles_212000]I'm wondering too, =D maybe she notice your feelings..maybe you're abvious sis! :eh:[/quote] tsk..tsk..tsk! haha i dunno why?! :question: :question: :question: maybe it's about my name in his fone. :question: :O haha he is now present ;) he just watch movies with my friends and he came home 8:00pm :eh: i talked to him a while ago, i said [i]" hoy, hinahanap ka ng nanay mo sa akin... :eh:"[/i] then i don't wait him to look at me coz i already walked away :penguin: coz im avoiding him =)

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-10 00:30:11)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hello..im noob here..can i sepam sini :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ watta siggy, nizam =D hmmm i smell something... bleedin` :P[/quote] hhahhahaha.....that is my emotion right now :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=ammar1408]Hello..im noob here..can i sepam sini :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] what the heck :wallbash::wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hhahhahaha.....that is my emotion right now :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] whoaa... ur heartbroken?! :/ and who's the "girl" hu break it? =D i wanna know =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]Hi As cicatrizes mahal kita[/quote] ^^ so she's the girl.. nyc kuya nizam :D [hr] aww, im thinking who changed my ex-crush acts this year. is it me or is it her?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^^ so she's the girl.. nyc kuya nizam :D[/quote] hahaha i just kidding with her.... awww i must remove :penguin:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all wp.. helo sir nizam :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:30

[ 9 queries - 0.823 second ]
Privacy Policy