• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

NO! I'd like [i]you[/i] [nizam and nik] to be my (our) parents.. hha! deal? :eh: [quote=loelo]where are others wp ??[/quote] right here bro! =) how are u?
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

:arrow: [b]Ezam[/b] [quote][color=red][b]IN MEMORY[/b][/color] All we lost 1 member in White protector.the member is pinoz... :crybaby::crybaby: He has been banned by other moderator because multiple account. I hope you all not follow pinoz style. anyway pinoz still my friends and your family here[/quote] i agree with u bozz.. ^^ :arrow: [b]loelo . CoWoCuPu[/b] i'm here.. ^^ how are you all..??
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]where are others wp ??[/quote] i'm here ur u fine all :eh:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]dj_afran[/b] yeah,. pinoZ-FIXED-noZ and "noZ" has the same IP... however,. they have to be ban cause of multiple accounts.. but I think they're not supposed to ban His or Her IP tho.. :crybaby: but anyway,. How are You guys doin' ? good?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]yup brotha,u can can call me lulu,and i call u ???[/quote] You can call me Byrone, hehe.. It's my real name. =) [quote=-NiK-]Welcome to the family, kuya bles :D eherrm! lets giv it a party. we are now 25 nizam ^^, and we're happy you join our group. :D hope u enjoy here kuya ^^[/quote] Thanks sis for the welcome, likewise for the repu, I'm also glad that I'm here now, :D:thumbsup: I choose to be here cause I do agree to the principle of this eGroup. =)

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-07 21:46:10)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello my family :) how are you today ;)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]good evening nizam. tomorrow again. hmm.,what are you doing right now? =D=D[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]IN MEMORY All we lost 1 member in White protector.the member is pinoz... :crybaby::crybaby: He has been banned by other moderator because multiple account. I hope you all not follow pinoz style. anyway pinoz still my friends and your family here[/quote] yah nizam. i saw that wen i joined WP if im not wrong, kiddy is one of us ryt? my siz hav an account hir, and she uses it seldom. hope i'll not b banned too.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-08 01:15:45)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]yah nizam. i saw that wen i joined WP if im not wrong, kiddy is one of us ryt? my siz hav an account hir, and she uses it seldom. hope i'll not b banned too.[/quote] kiddy not a member from this group...i don't know what kiddy group.[url=http://theftalk.com/p=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]pinoZ-FIXED-noZ[/url] is a member here.he always posting here but now he has been banned by other moderator.. [align=center][b] [color=#FF0000]LEADER POSITION[/color] this week cowocupu is a leader here. you all can become a leader if you all always active. the leader change every 2 week...[/b] :):thumbsup: [/align]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-08 02:14:35)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]kiddy not a member from this group...i don't know what kiddy group.pinoZ-FIXED-noZ is a member here.he always posting here but now he has been banned by other moderator.. LEADER POSITION this week cowocupu is a leader here. you all can become a leader if you all always active. the leader change every 2 week... :):thumbsup:[/quote] wii em excited 2 b a leader ^^, but don't worry, i can wait ;) abt kiddy, ow em wrong... i know who hav 2 accts hir at ft: [li]triciapink29[/li] [li] kawaii isobel[/li] [li]wennayoung/anabs[/li] ^ i want 2 giv dem -repus but i am hir in dis group, so i cannot giv them. as the fti said, no giving of unreasonable repus. [quote=jonathan]NO! I'd like you [nizam and nik] to be my (our) parents.. hha! deal? :eh:[/quote] eherrm! :lol: i liek u and transizta to b our parents! hahaha!

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-08 06:08:21)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]wii em excited 2 b a leader ^^, but don't worry, i can wait ;)[/quote] after this i prefer you as leader :D [quote=-NiK-]• triciapink29 • kawaii isobel • wennayoung/anabs ^ i want 2 giv dem -repus but i am hir in dis group, so i cannot giv them. as the fti said, no giving of unreasonable repus.[/quote] don't disturb they...let mod make something..

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-08 06:19:33)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]after this i prefer you as leader :D[/quote] really?! hmm it's okay if u don't maek me a leader coz it makes me pressured >.< [quote=AFZULNIZAM]don't disturb there...let mod make something..[/quote] yeh! i just say this in WP only. eniweiz, ur a modi nizam. u can take action in that thing, ryt?!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]really?! hmm it's okay if u don't maek me a leader coz it makes me pressured >.<[/quote] don't worry about that....if you don't want as leader i make you as my wife =D=D=D [quote=-NiK-]yeh! i just say this in WP only. eniweiz, ur a modi nizam. u can take action in that thing, ryt?![/quote] yah that right....I'll check account they now.. :penguin:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]don't worry about that....if you don't want as leader i make you as my wife =D=D=D[/quote] hmm my hair is very long... =D hmm i hav 2 husbands xD jowk i'll decide ;] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah that right....I'll check account they now.. :penguin:[/quote] i just see it huh (triciapink29) but i dunno if em ryt ^^ i saw it becoz of her ym address ;)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi guys, what's happening here? :rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ heyyah kuya bles :D well :paranoid: were just talking about members who has 2 accounts and the group leadership but aside on that, hmmm we are talking abt... hahaha just read my post above :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hmm my hair is very long... =D hmm i hav 2 husbands xD jowk i'll decide ;][/quote] wha long hair :lol: i like it :thumbsup: [quote=-NiK-]i just see it huh (triciapink29) but i dunno if em ryt ^^ i saw it becoz of her ym address ;)[/quote] ok i just check...if really i just ban one account.. [quote=bles_212000]Hi guys, what's happening here? :rolleyes:[/quote] hai...nothing....just posting :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-08 06:47:50)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ heyyah kuya bles :D well :paranoid: were just talking about members who has 2 accounts and the group leadership but aside on that, hmmm we are talking abt... hahaha just read my post above :P[/quote] ^ ah i see, Nizam is recruiting you as his wife? haha.. so what's your answered with that sis? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai...nothing....just posting :D[/quote] and i see that you also want sis Nik to be your wife, :eh:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-08 06:51:08)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wha long hair :lol: i like it :thumbsup:[/quote] u don't know what is the deeper meaning of that term. it means many boys are crushing on u and when in boys term, they use "mr. suave"(em i ryt?) and it means that your very cute that million girls wanna have u. :eh: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok i just check...if really i just ban one account..[/quote] then wen u ban her account, she can't use her current account? [quote=bles_212000]^ ah i see, Nizam is recruiting you as his wife? haha.. so what's your answered with that sis?[/quote] no comment bles :lol: it's still fresh (ouch)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]no comment bles :lol: it's still fresh (ouch)[/quote] fresh from what sis?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]right here bro! =) how are u?[/quote] fine buddy,how about you???whats ur activty now brotha??? [quote=dj_afran]i'm here.. ^^ how are you all..??[/quote] fine buudy,how about u?? [quote=vhoenix]i'm here[/quote] how r u today brotha?? [quote=bles_212000]You can call me Byrone, hehe.. It's my real name. =)[/quote] nice to know u bro byrone.u from filipin right?? would u to teach me tagalog??:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy