• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]first, can I call you bunso? :) Ok, If i wasn't already in the list i'll give it... about the girl, she's my classmate..and i do really like her =D :P[/quote] hoho same 2 u.. i liek my classmate and he knew it but he doesnt like me.=| ok u can call me that :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ hello to all WP, :D are you here Bunso?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello.....im fine how about you?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm fine bro Nizam. seems quiet here, where are they? they always not around whenever i'm here.. :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I'm fine bro Nizam. seems quiet here, where are they? they always not around whenever i'm here[/quote] yah so silent here :wallbash::wallbash: where everybody
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I never had a conversation with other WP members here, only you and bunso Nik i had talk in here. Hope those other member always find ways to visit our egroup.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I never had a conversation with other WP members here, only you and bunso Nik i had talk in here. Hope those other member always find ways to visit our egroup.[/quote] we have problem about this.because this group only approve member when posting 1000 exceed.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]we have problem about this.because this group only approve member when posting 1000 exceed.[/quote] oh, i see that's lots of post, but what I mean is those other WP member are seldom to visit here.. I think we have to re alive our egroups.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yah i agree with you...but last week i already pm all member who not active here but now,i saw have no responds from him..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's upsetting, :(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]are you here Bunso?[/quote] im now here kuya :D wahahaha part 1 of the exam is finisheeeddd! huhu... my head aches becoz of math :cry: and :wallbash: i copy some of the answers to my seatmate. i really never mean to copy on her... :( im just thinking abt my grades and i just wanna pass the exam :crybaby: my pending fansayns: maybe i'll maek ur fansayns when it's our sembreak. :) im busy on this week.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

where another members :wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ exams are OVER :D wahahahahaha i'm soo happy! and worried too :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D nice...now you as a leader here. :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:crybaby: i failed at math =( it's sembreak. mind helping me with my layout codes?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]i failed at math =([/quote] oh my god.... [quote=-NiK-]it's sembreak. mind helping me with my layout codes?[/quote] yeah.i can help you..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god....[/quote] imma made a fansayn for u and for *toot* [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yeah.i can help you..[/quote] well the headers are not hided. that's my big problem
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huy.huy.huy.. i'am back... :D :D :arrow: [b]CoWoCuPu[/b] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1788192-2008-10-13-16%3A01%3A38.html#p1788192]THIS[/url] fill my mp3 please... hehe...

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-10-25 09:05:09)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]well the headers are not hided. that's my big problem[/quote] header not hided!!hm...... sorry i dont know also :wallbash: try go to help section :) [quote=dj_afran]:arrow: CoWoCuPu THIS fill my mp3 please... hehe...[/quote] cowocupu has been leave from this group :crybaby:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ezam[/b] [quote]cowocupu has been leave from this group :crybaby:[/quote] wew.. but..Why did he leave this group..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:31

[ 9 queries - 0.686 second ]
Privacy Policy