• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=loelo]why mabel???[/quote] [b]nothing.you're funny la~[/b]:lol: ;) [quote=loelo]ooh thx alot bel its make me confidence again :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]yeah but people with bf/gf are hotter.[/b]=D=D=D[b] joke.[/b]:P:P:P [quote=loelo]yeah...cos stupid person from fti :puke:[/quote] [b] so he's the one you're referring to in your siggie.,[/b]:rolleyes: [quote=loelo]i give him min repu cos his bad atitude and then he give me min repu too with stupid reason[/quote] [b]hmm.,i dunno coz the translator didnt translate very well his reason in giving you -repu. i only understand" thank you."[/b] :lol: [quote=loelo]and he sai f*kc at me on pm :retard:[/quote] [b]wew.,that is harsh.[/b]:evil: [quote=loelo]but its no prob for me =)[/quote] [b]well,he's abusing repu system.tat's bad.[/b]=|
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=loelo]okay sista zyrax =) cute name same likes the person :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayieeee :eh::thumbsup: same like teh owner of teh name indeed....[/b][/color] =D:thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]whahahahahah!!:lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]sis bel, wat happened 2 ur gender? :rolleyes: & ur location....[/b][/color] =D=D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-04 08:15:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ayieeee :eh::thumbsup: same like teh owner of teh username indeed.... =D:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]uyyy..may gus2 c zyrax ky lulu.,hahaha~~ayeee[/b]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]sis bel, wat happened 2 ur gender? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]i cant find my gender.[/b]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]& ur location.... =D=D[/quote] [b]just joking bout tat chexy.[/b]:P:P:P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]uyyy..may gus2 c zyrax ky lulu.,hahaha~~ayeee=D=D=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakaka......i olredi hv mine...... :eh: take a look at diz :eh: :arrow: http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/zyrax86/1_547325440l.jpg ayieeee......cute ba? :wow: :redface: [/b][/color]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nothing.you're funny la~:lol: ;)[/quote] im handsome too :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]yeah but people with bf/gf are hotter.[/quote] jah.....:( [quote=As cicatrizes]so he's the one you're referring to in your siggie.,:rolleyes:[/quote] yup thats true bel [quote=As cicatrizes]hmm.,i dunno coz the translator didnt translate very well his reason in giving you -repu. i only understand" thank you." :lol:[/quote] well he is giving me min repu with stupid reason " he said cause me giving his min repu sp he also giving me min repu??" so i think thats si stupid,me give his min repu cos i have a good reason =) [quote=As cicatrizes]well,he's abusing repu system.tat's bad.=|[/quote] on ftalk especially fti repu and rank are imortal problem =) so i dont care about it =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wakaka......i olredi hv mine...... :eh: take a look at diz :eh: :arrow: http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo25…25440l.jpg ayieeee......cute ba? :wow: :redface:[/quote] [b]yah,he's cute for you chexy.[/b]:D:D:D [quote=loelo]im handsome too :lol:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: [b]no comment lulu.[/b]:lol: :P:P [quote=loelo]jah.....:([/quote] [b]hahahaha!!!! =D=D hey,i was only joking la~[/b]:lol::lol: :P [quote=loelo]well he is giving me min repu with stupid reason " he said cause me giving his min repu sp he also giving me min repu??" so i think thats si stupid,me give his min repu cos i have a good reason =)[/quote] [b]yah.,that's bad reason., it's not valid ya know.[/b] [quote=loelo]on ftalk especially fti repu and rank are imortal problem =) so i dont care about it =)[/quote] [b]well,i hope he will realize that what he did was wrong.[/b]=)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah,he's cute for you chexy.:D:D:D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngekz...... :retard: ayieee......u dnt find him cute? =( [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ngekz...... :retard: ayieee......u dnt find him cute? =([/quote] [b]no.,i mean he is cute for you., tagalog- gwapo xa para sau., arggh.,im bad at translating., gwapo xa para sau kc maganda ka.,so bagay kau.,hehehe[/b]:lol: [b]hope i translated it well enough[/b]. :lol:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]no comment lulu.:lol: :P:P[/quote] plis tell the truth bel im handsome and cute boy :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]well,i hope he will realize that what he did was wrong.=)[/quote] :lol: amien bts sist zyrax where she come from??
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@bel: ngekz......ganun ba? :wow: wakaka.......baka nman....."ang gwapo niya pra sakin.......d kmi bagay"... :smoke: ----------------------------------------------------- ayieee.......i'm from teh phippines lulu... :D:thumbsup:[/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-04 08:51:45)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]plis tell the truth bel im handsome and cute boy :lol:[/quote] [b]Saya tidak mengerti bahasa Inggris[/b]:rolleyes: :P:P:P:P [quote=loelo]bts sist zyrax where she come from??[/quote] [b]she came from planet mars.[/b]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]^ngekz......ganun ba? :wow: wakaka.......baka nman....."ang gwapo niya pra sakin.......d kmi bagay"...[/quote] [b]what's that?i dont understand tagalog.[/b]:rolleyes: :lol::lol: :P:P:P:P:P [hr] [b]btw lulu,is this the link where tat person posted?[/b][url]http://theftalk.com/p1837966-2008-10-26-14%3A57%3A26.html#p1837966[/url]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 08:53:08)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awwww......i dunno hw 2 translate dat in english eh.......*nosebleed* :smoke: wakaka.....sowi, i'm sablay knina.... ayieeee.......gtg pipz....... bye sis bel & lulu... :penguin: [/b][/color] :P

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-04 09:09:39)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ayieeee.......gtg pipz....... bye sis bel & lulu... :penguin: :P[/quote] [b]take care chexy.,and hope you find a tagalog translator next time.[/b]:lol::lol: [hr] [align=center][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/abntj8.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 10:18:49)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gudnyt yoh im gonna holla back 2m ayt kip bouncin..WP :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]good morning WP.[/b]:ninja::ninja::ninja:[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/shikiblade/Ninja/cyborgninja.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning to all tita take a look at my profile here in ftalk i has i referel but zero post count hahaha cnu kya gumamit ng member card ko mbgyan ng repu hahaha[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha.,you can know who was that., punta ka USERCP.,and then essentials., view referrers.,hehehe., akin nga.,wala din post count.,taena.,hahahahah[/b]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha taena pareparehas lng pala tau tita panu tau magiging promoter kung di cla magpopost shekinah username nung gumamit ng member card ko cnu kya un magmamakaawa aq sa kanya para magpost hahaha bye for nnow tita good morning agen wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-04 21:04:41)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^hahaha taena pareparehas lng pala tau tita panu tau magiging promoter kung di cla magpopost shekinah username nung gumamit ng member card ko cnu kya un magmamakaawa aq sa kanya para magpost hahaha[/quote] [b]hahahahahahahah!!! ako din.,maglulupasay ako na magpost xa.,taena.,hahahahaha....... saken., shadow something ang username., ang date registred at last visit.,pareho lang.,hahaha.,ibig sabihin., nde na xa bumalik d2 kahit kelan.,hahaha! nakuuuuuuu.,parang gus2 q huntingin yun.,.,hahah., =D=D=D cge cge.,sayonara iha.[/b]=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^got milk?[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 9 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy