• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=-NiK-]ate bel :lol: i don't know too :lol: :lol: :lol: imma ask mrs.merriam webster :lol: wait :paranoid: that's a english dictionary only :lol: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]i dunno an online tagalog translator ate nik.[/b] :lol: [quote=bles_212000]what? Do I look Old in my ava? but don't worry you're only deceive by my appearance, the real age behind it is 3 years old. :eh:[/quote] [b]wawww..sa hitsurang yan 3years old pa lang? what more pag tumanda na? =D=D=D=D sorry i ran out of english.[/b]:retard:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]wazzup WPs!!!!! :D gud evening 2 ol of u.... :cool::cool: .....hi sis bel.......hi sis nik.......& hi 2 u bro byrone......u'r back...[/b][/color] :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ nope but my friends invite me to go to their house. i dunno if they make it on my crushies bday. I really don't want to go. i know he's waiting my ex-bestfriend to come on his house. Another thing is, it's raining hard and i cannot go because their place is far from our place.[/quote] Don't you think you're missing out the fun? hahaha, right now they might be singing and enjoying the night. [quote=As cicatrizes]wawww..sa hitsurang yan 3years old pa lang? what more pag tumanda na? =D=D=D=D[/quote] It would be more cuter. :puke: [quote=zyrax86]hi 2 u bro byrone......u'r back... :D[/quote] yes sis, I'm back.. How are you?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dunno an online tagalog translator ate nik. :lol:[/quote] ahhmm ate bel imma ask u a question. is there a tagalog word for [b]update[/b]? [quote=zyrax86]hi sis nik.[/quote] WB siz ^^, [quote=byrone]Don't you think you're missing out the fun? hahaha, right now they might be singing and enjoying the night.[/quote] nope. he said wala syang handa so i didn't came. i dun't have a gift too and i chose to be with my parents for now. tomorrow my friend will celebrate her 14th birthday too

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-09 06:48:54)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86].....hi sis bel.......hi sis nik.......& hi 2 u bro byrone......u'r back... :D[/quote] [b]harluu chexy.,wazzup ketchup?[/b]:D [quote=bles_212000]It would be more cuter. :puke:[/quote] [b]:puke: yeah. totally. :puke::puke: where have you been grandpa?[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=-NiK-]ahhmm ate bel imma ask u a question. is there a tagalog word for update?[/quote] [b]baguhin upang makaagapay sa takbo ng panahon.[/b]:lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]nope. he said wala syang handa so i didn't came. i dun't have a gift too and i chose to be with my parents for now. tomorrow my friend will celebrate her 14th birthday too[/quote] Oh, I see, and I think you just made the right thing; you choose to be with your parents, anyway..Happy Anniv. to your parents. How long they been married if you don't mind. [quote=As cicatrizes]:puke: yeah. totally. :puke::puke:[/quote] I'm happy that you agreed. =D :thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]where have you been grandpa?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] I went to my ate's house in Tacloban.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 07:01:31)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I went to my ate's house in Tacloban.[/quote] [b]oh?sembreak pa din?[/b]:rolleyes:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh?sembreak pa din?:rolleyes:[/quote] by that moment. But tomorrow will be our regular class.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^what's your age Lord byrone? 20?[/b]:rolleyes:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ byrone: i'm doin' fine bro.... =) hw bout u? @ nik: ayieee......u'r just 13.....ryt? :) @ bel: ahehe.....:lol: uhmm.....sis bel, LQ?[/b][/color] :rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Oh, I see, and I think you just made the right thing; you choose to be with your parents, anyway..Happy Anniv. to your parents. How long they been married if you don't mind.[/quote] they are 14 yrs. married--same to my crush. it's very weird. [quote=zyrax86]@ nik: ayieee......u'r just 13.....ryt? :)[/quote] yep! [quote=As cicatrizes]baguhin upang makaagapay sa takbo ng panahon.:lol:[/quote] wooow :o where did u got the tagalog of that word? hmmm

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-09 07:13:41)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^what's your age Lord byrone? 20?:rolleyes:[/quote] Honestly I'm 19. and you? [quote=zyrax86]i'm doin' fine bro.... =) hw bout u?[/quote] Doing great also, I'm always happy when I'm here. [quote=-NiK-]they are 14 yrs. married--same to my crush. it's very weird.[/quote] really? will, It sounds that you and your crush are meant to be, ayt? anyway, are you sure that what you fell to him is only infatuation? not capital [b]L-O-V-E?[/b]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 07:18:39)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: ahehe.....:lol: uhmm.....sis bel, LQ? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]ewan q kay nizam., nagPM nq sa kanya kaninang umaga pero di xa nagreply.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=-NiK-]wooow :o where did u got the tagalog of that word? hmmm[/quote] [b]oh?you have no faith in me sis nik![/b] =D =D [quote=bles_212000]Honestly I'm 19. and you?[/quote] [b]ten years old and married.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P [b]my,you're old grandpa.[/b]=D=D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ten years old and married.:P:P:P:P:P my,you're old grandpa.=D=D=D[/quote] Oh, granny..I am just done viewing your Public Profile here in Ftalk, just to make sure and I found this. March 7th 1989, ohohohoh, but don't worry cause actually you're only 14 days older than me, cause I'm March 21, 1989. =D :eh: :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Oh, granny..I am just done viewing your Public Profile here in Ftalk, just to make sure and I found this. March 7th 1989, ohohohoh, but don't worry cause actually you're only 14 days older than me, cause I'm March 21, 1989. =D :eh: :P[/quote] [b]waaaaaaaa~~~~~ =( wait, il change my birthdate.[/b]=D=D=D [b]BRB[/b]:penguin::penguin::penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]waaaaaaaa~~~~~ =( wait, il change my birthdate.=D=D=D BRB:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] wah, you're guilty, don't worry I won't tell anyone about this, It's our secret.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]wah, you're guilty, don't worry I won't tell anyone about this, It's our secret.[/quote] [b]i already changed my birthdate. =D=D so im officially a ten-year-old-ftalker.[/b]:lol: [b]watcha doing now grandpa?[/b]:rolleyes:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i already changed my birthdate. =D=D so im officially a ten-year-old-ftalker.:lol:[/quote] Don't you think that so obvious? =D maybe 15 will work. [quote=As cicatrizes]watcha doing now grandpa?:rolleyes:[/quote] I'm wondering around the forum.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Don't you think that so obvious? =D maybe 15 will work.[/quote] [b]15 is very old grandpa.[/b]:o [b]im a ten-year-old-kid at heart.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P [quote=bles_212000]I'm wondering around the forum.[/quote] [b]ahhh..i hope madapa ka.,hahaha =D i forgot whats madapa in english[/b]:lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]15 is very old grandpa.:o im a t[b]en-year-old-kid at heart[/b].:P:P:P:P:P[/quote] Good that you admit granny. =D [quote=As cicatrizes]ahhh..i hope madapa ka.,hahaha =D i forgot whats madapa in english:lol:[/quote] [b]Stumble[/b] Wish me luck.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 07:58:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 10 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy