• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]lulu is gone..omg all wp members are like mushrooms[/b] :lol: :lol:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]^hello to you good day[/quote] whats up sist lhyrickz =) how r u today? [quote=zyrax86]@ loelo: hi there lulu.... :D:thumbsup: wat mushroom color r u? :eh:[/quote] hello sist zyrax hmmmm...i dunno about mushroom colors?????white or red maybe??:wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita y dont we change our caption to the color of our mushroom and about our siggy same also but i dont know how to make a siggy[/quote] [b]okay,wait,il change it.[/b] :lol: [b]you're too lazy to make one. :lol: okay,il make you a siggie.[/b]:D [quote=loelo]knock..knock... im beck :wow: hello ladies :cool:[/quote] [b]hello gentleman.[/b]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: ayieeee..... ukie... =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: go mushroom protectors!!! =D=D=D[/quote] [b]hahaha.,i will just find a pic of a green mushroom.[/b]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]@ loelo: hi there lulu.... :D:thumbsup: wat mushroom color r u? :eh:[/quote] [b]i think he dont wanna be a mushroom.[/b]:lol: [quote=loelo]hello sist zyrax hmmmm...i dunno about mushroom colors?????white or red maybe??:wallbash:[/quote] [b]white mushroom.,that's already our founder.,yap,red suits you lulu.[/b]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 22:01:44)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]whats up sist lhyrickz =) how r u today?[/quote] if fine bro how bout you??? [quote=As cicatrizes]okay,wait,il change it. :lol: you're too lazy to make one. :lol: okay,il make you a siggie[/quote] tita i really dont know how to make a siggy [quote=As cicatrizes]white mushroom.,that's already our founder.,yap,red suits you lulu.[/quote] yah red mushroom suits more to lulu lulu favor can you change your caption to red mushroom??? :lol: :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]oh yeahhhh!!!! =D=D=D=D the White Protectors are turning into mushrooms!!!! i labbb it!!!! @ loelo: yup.. =) our founder is teh white one.....so u'l b teh red mushroom lulu.... [/b][/color] =D:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-13 22:08:26)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello gentleman.:lol:[/quote] how r u today ladies :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]white mushroom.,that's already our founder.,yap,red suits you lulu.:lol:[/quote] h,, i dunno whats our topic now??????somethink about mushroom or what?? [quote=Lhyrickz]if fine bro how bout you???[/quote] me fine too sist i dunno about our topic "mushroom"? can some one explain to me??
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]me fine too sist i dunno about our topic "mushroom"? can some one explain to me?[/quote] i really want to explain it to you but its hard for me to explain ask tita to explain it to you.. tita explain to red mushroom about that mushroom hahaha

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-13 22:12:25)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]be back later. :lol::lol::lol: lulu:just talking about mushroom.[/b]=D=D=D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im really want to explain it to you but its hard for me to explain ask tita to explain it to you..[/quote] hmm i got da poin wp members are become a mushroom and choice byself the color of him or her mushroom??? is that right???:paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^oh yeahhh.... =D=D=D u'r right lulu....[/b][/color] :eh::eh:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-13 22:16:18)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]hmm i got da poin wp members are become a mushroom and choice byself the color of him or her mushroom??? is that right??[/quote] you got it bro can you change your caption to red mushroom if its ok with you so that all WP members are uniform in our caption then the other group will admire us bec we have unity

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-13 22:18:03)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/bringthebong420/mushrooms/eli.jpg[/img] [img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/bringthebong420/mushrooms/mushrooms-3.jpg[/img] [b]lol,it's hard to find a yellow mushroom lhyrickz. :lol: BRB, just gotta find a yellow mushroom.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita plz... omg..lulu is black mushroom i thought he's the red one[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wahh :o:o yeah....lulu chose to be a black mushroom... :O =D:thumbsup: wowoweee :o:o:o cool siggy u got there sis bel...[/b][/color] :eh::eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]wow tita i envy you and ate zyrickz both of you have your siggy already how about me???[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-13 22:39:19)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee.....dnt wori zyrickz....i'm sure...sis bel wil mke u a cool siggy...[/b][/color] =):thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]go go kabute rangers..... it's morphin time!![/quote] [b]hahaha what is this ate?? you make me laugh[/b]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow 'gudmorning!! yo zyrax!! :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hello ate sheryl ate read our previous post and choose a color of mushroom that you like[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ lyrehs: wahhh :o gud morning sis she! :P:P:P yow yow yow!!! :lol::lol: wat mushroom color r u? :eh: @ zyrickz: yah......coz we're teh mushroom rangers......in tagalog.....kabute rangers.... =D=D=D ------------------------------------------------------ united we stand, united we fall..... =) --kabute rangers--[/b][/color] =D=D=D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-13 22:58:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy