• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakakak.,very pretty siggie sis nik.:D:D[/quote] wee hehe enxx :) credits 2 deviantart and MS paint :) hmm i can feel... there's something will happen tonyt.. haha i'm soo excited!

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 05:04:41)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont like lazy girl :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: [b]okay, il not be lazy.[/b]:wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]dont help him lhyrickz[/quote] yah tita i will not help him [quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe you make miss call too long. coz after 20 second u call me it automatically redirect to voice mail[/quote] like that??? but y you didn't tell it tito i will never teach you tagalog words btw do you want to learn my 101 lessons???
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: -NiK- wah very cute :o:thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]:crybaby::crybaby: okay, il not be lazy.:wallbash:[/quote] haha good...let marry now :penguin::penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]but y you didn't tell it tito[/quote] i forget to tell you...sorry :wallbash: [quote=Lhyrickz]i will never teach you tagalog words btw do you want to learn my 101 lessons???[/quote] yah i want....teach me =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

there's many mushroom picx in deviantart. =) i can't find any cute pink mushies in photobucket. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:arrow: -NiK- wah very cute :o:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] wow nizam enxx :) imma search for some color there... [spoiler][img]http://th08.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/i/2008/273/e/5/Are_You_Talking_About_Me__by_Skele_kitty.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ^ nizam,ate bel and zyrax [spoiler][img]http://th06.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/072/4/c/the_trio_by_hullabalo0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] This is the original pic of my sig. u can choose and cut some pics here.: [spoiler][img]http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/178/3/a/3ad9d921d4c2e9a5f2c20b2bdc3b00b3.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 05:14:59)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah tita i will not help him[/quote] [b]wakakk~~that's good lhyrikcz.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha good...let marry now :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [b]cant marry baby.,im only 19.,[/b]:P:P:P:P:P [quote=-NiK-]there's many mushroom picx in deviantart. =) i can't find any cute pink mushies in photobucket.[/quote] [b]i will also find mushrooms at deviantart[/b]:penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ nizam,ate bel and zyrax[/quote] :o:o hey2..what this..... =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]cant marry baby.,im only 19.,:P:P:P:P:P[/quote] i dont care..i like young girl :paranoid::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i forget to tell you...sorry[/quote] but y??? tommorow i will teach you 101 lesson our class tommorow starts at 9:30 am no id no entry complete uniform policy [quote=As cicatrizes]wakakk~~that's good lhyrikcz.[/quote] yah tita im always good [hr] bye all i will do my lesson plan for tommorow good evening wp
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL. :lol: [spoiler][img]http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs29/i/2008/062/f/d/Mushroom_Magnets_by_Keito_San.jpg[/img] Red mushie [img]http://fc61.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/136/8/f/1_Up_Mushroom_Sig_by_WarioPaTT.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ^wee sum mushie images.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 05:19:36)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]bye all i will do my lesson plan for tommorow good evening wp[/quote] [b]see yah lhyrickz and we will look forward on your 101 lessons.[/b]=D=D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont care..i like young girl :paranoid::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] [b]haha.,wait for 5 years.[/b]=D=D [quote=-NiK-]^wee sum mushie images.[/quote] [b]wee~~~the green and red mushroom is very cute sis nik[/b]:wow::wow::wow:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tnx :) [spoiler][img]http://fc30.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/106/7/5/Mario_Mushroom_Group_by_RippleMoon.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ^ A copy of all mushies? hehe cut them/use them if you want ^^, [spoiler][img]http://fc87.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/201/0/4/Power_Mushrooms_by_HanaClayWorks.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 05:24:26)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]our class tommorow starts at 9:30 am no id no entry complete uniform policy[/quote] but tomorrow i wanna sleep :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: :arrow:nik hey i like this image can i use? [img]http://fc61.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/136/8/f/1_Up_Mushroom_Sig_by_WarioPaTT.jpg[/img] [quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,wait for 5 years.=D=D[/quote] no..i wanna now :crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-15 05:26:36)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey i like this image can i use?[/quote] u can use all image. :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but tomorrow i wanna sleep[/quote] then you will be drop in my class [hr] tita i like the yellow mushroo there at sis nik image tita make it as my sig bye :penguin: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]u can use all image. :)[/quote] oh really...thanks you madam =D but if you not give i wanna rip :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita i like the yellow mushroo there at sis nik image tita make it as my sig bye :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] ^ gudnyt siz ^^,
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita i like the yellow mushroo there at sis nik image tita make it as my sig[/quote] [b]okay.,i will.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wahhh!!! :o sis bel, i noticed that kuya jie's olredi using a green mushroom siggy....[/b][/color] =D=D:thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^wahhh!!! :o sis bel, i noticed that kuya jie's olredi using a green mushroom siggy.... =D=D:thumbsup:[/quote] wow.. but he must choose some color for the mushroom :lol: anyweiz, if he posts here, i'll welcome him ^_^
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ahaha.......yup :lol::thumbsup: yes of corz....surely...we're going to welcome him...[/b][/color] =)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 9 queries - 0.711 second ]
Privacy Policy