• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^eeeh......me too...... skul agen tomorrow...[/b][/color] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]wow bro bless lumitaw ka dn kuya kuya choose your mushroom color then put it in your caption then the color you choose that will be your siggy[/quote] yah, I'm here again, anyway, who started this mushroom thingy? :lol: [quote=-NiK-]^ kuya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D IMYUM! how are yah? pick ur mushroom color :) SOME MUSHROOM IMAGES FROM DEVIANTART:[/quote] miss you to Bunso, I'm ok and good to be back here, hey, I have to save the mushroom to my photobucket to be able to use it, ryt? [quote=zyrax86]@ byrone: hi there bro.... choose ur mushroom color... sis bel made my siggy... =)[/quote] I choose the green one, Love it :wow: Bel is having some stuff huh, she rocks! is this exclusive for WP only?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]kuya our founder started it bec he is like a mushroom peace mr founder kuya green is already taken yah kuya exclusively for wp family only for mushroom family[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-16 05:33:47)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kuya green is already taken[/quote] so does it mean i can't use it?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ byrone: yep, exclusively fer teh mushroom family.....a este....WP family.... :lol: ahaha.....teh green one is sis bel's mushroom color....[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-16 05:39:39)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]not sure kuya maybe you can ask tita she is a green mushroom also[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]same here sis nik..wish that today is friday nyt[/quote] friday nights are uber happy... u can stay up late... ahuhu.. i love friday nyts but mostly, i love saturday nyts than friday nyts ~~, this is reserved mushies. i mean, the colors listed here is used. [quote=As cicatrizes]white- ohivnsuipo/rio(but he still dont know he's the white mushroom):lol: black-loelo/lulu red-afzulnizam/nizam :wow: yellow-lhyrickz green-meh pink-nik blue-lyrehs/onigiri-chan :lol: purple-zyrax/chexy silver-heroinslither/trick :lol:[/quote]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]friday nights are uber happy... u can stay up late... ahuhu.. i love friday nyts but mostly, i love saturday nyts than friday nyts ~~,[/quote] me i love both friday and saturday nyt i can sleep very late
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]stupid connection again. :wallbash::wallbash: everytime i post.,it's disconnected.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita do you always encounter that kind of problem in your connection???[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^no,just now. :wallbash::wallbash: Lord byrone., you cant be the green mushroom protector.,look at my siggie., :lol: and look at nizam's siggie. :D that means,you also love the red mushroom protector forever.[/b]:lol::lol::lol::lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ byrone: yep, exclusively fer teh mushroom family.....a este....WP family.... :lol: ahaha.....teh green one is sis bel's mushroom color.... =)[/quote] haha, mushroom family? that sound good. :P yah, I also noticed that bel is using green one, only with a different siggy. [quote=Lhyrickz]not sure kuya maybe you can ask tita she is a green mushroom also[/quote] I'll ask her, about this. :eh: @bel, hello! Can i still use the green one?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]opsss kuya you cant you use the green color kuya y dont you try a gray one[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]opsss kuya you cant you use the green color[/quote] yah, you're right cause It seems that bel is the green mushroom and Nizam is the Red mushroom. and based on her post i can sense that it is now exclusive for them. :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]that means,you also love the red mushroom protector forever.[/quote]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what about a brown mushroom kuya :) like this: [img]http://fc41.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/122/b/3/edible_mushroom_by_Ionixis.gif[/img] :D

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-16 05:56:38)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]what about a brown mushroom kuya :)[/quote] hahaha.. :lol: It's also cool cause it moves, but i want a real siggy. =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]yah, you're right cause It seems that bel is the green mushroom and Nizam is the Red mushroom. and based on her post i can sense that it is now exclusive for them[/quote] yah kuya.. search for another color kuya bye wp i have to go offline bye kabute rangers
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]orange indigo gray or if you really like green maybe you can say lime green or moss green or light green.[/b]:lol: [b]just like ago., he's black gothic mushroom. coz lulu is already the black mushroom :lol:[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs34/f/2008/301/a/9/Clay_Project_4___1_Up_Mushroom_by_xMichiyo.jpg[/img] ^ or a gray mushie :D[/spoiler] or choose here [spoiler][img]http://fc31.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/116/2/e/Mushroom_Icons_by_Kitt_sama.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-16 06:04:00)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bel can i have the gray? :rolleyes: @Bunso maybe i can make request to Bel.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-16 06:11:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 10 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy