• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]a cute girl translate for me :P:P[/quote] [b]may i know who?[/b]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]may i know who?:rolleyes:[/quote] no...are u jealous? :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^no.,im not jealous.,just wanna ask who.[/b]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^no.,im not jealous.,just wanna ask who.:rolleyes:[/quote] ok2 i just joking..lhyrickz has been translate for me... :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hahhaa.,just as i suspected.,wakakakk~~you are very funny my love.,[/b]:lol: [b]love yah baby.[/b]:wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]love yah baby.[/quote] haha...i love you too baby... [spoiler]:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^she's OL in ym mobile?[/b]:paranoid: [b]i think we're the only mushroom here baby.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^she's OL in ym mobile?:paranoid: i think we're the only mushroom here baby[/quote] iyap she ol... hahaha......wow i like your siggy... make for me one :crybaby::crybaby: i don't know how to using adobe photoshop.. :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]iyap she ol... hahaha......wow i like your siggy... make for me one :crybaby::crybaby: i don't know how to using adobe photoshop.. :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~ what kind of siggie do you like? :lol: you can use mine baby. [/b]:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakakakk~~ what kind of siggie do you like? :lol: you can use mine baby. :P:P:P[/quote] i dont know how to tell u.maybe i want siggy like 4 your siggy
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know how to tell u.maybe i want siggy like 4 your siggy[/quote] [b]what do you mean like my siggie?[/b]:wasted: [b]you mean you want also mushroom love? :wow::wow: just tell me what text do you want me to put in a siggie. [/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]you mean you want also mushroom love? :wow::wow:[/quote] yap... [quote=As cicatrizes]just tell me what text do you want me to put in a siggie.[/quote] the text its [b]Red mushroom LOVE green mushroom forever[/b]..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]here baby..this okay?[/b]:D [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2a0jhpt.jpg[/img]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]here baby..this okay?:D[/quote] hahahahah i like that...thanks baby....wanna use now :penguin::penguin::penguin: :kiss::kiss::kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wew.,love you very much baby...[/b]:wow::wow::wow: [b]i will offline now.[/b] :cry::cry: [b]i miss you.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will offline now. :cry::cry: i miss you[/quote] ok baby see u again....love u
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^good night my heart and my love., see you tomorrow red mushroom[/b]:P:P:P:P [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/pwfa.jpg[/img] [hr] [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/abntj8.jpg[/img]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 10:18:42)

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahem...ahemm hehehe :D nothing..just wanna say...gudmorning WP!! :retard: nyahaha :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good morning my mushies! i'm busy 2day... imma study for something... eat ur bfast ayt! --- edited imma log-out now.. i need 2 study.. bye bye ^_^

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 20:27:38)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning my dear mushrooms[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 10 queries - 0.826 second ]
Privacy Policy