• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ganda naman mahal kita =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]wikiwiw.,sabi ng isa.,nde na xa aalis sa rockstars kc madami daw xa friendd dun.,hehe.,sabi q.,wenkz.,dats okay.,lang prob., [/b]:lol: [b]so im still waiting sa 2. yung isa sabi nya.,soon. kamusta ang mga kabute rangers?[/b]:D:D:D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ate zyrax english mode on tito is online nope did mr founder go ol today??? [hr] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ganda naman mahal kita[/quote] tito what is this??? i guess this is the only tagalog words you only know[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^cnu ung "soon" sis bel?[/b][/color] :lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tito what is this??? i guess this is the only tagalog words you only know[/quote] only this word i know :crybaby::crybaby:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]awwww......ukie....english mode on.... :D @ bel: eeeh... the other one is not leaving rockstars? :disgust: hu r those two sis bel? @ zyrickz: hahaha.....mr.founder is rili a mushroom...[/b][/color] :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ zyrickz: hahaha.....mr.founder is rili a mushroom[/quote] i agree with you tha is y we became kabute rangers [quote=AFZULNIZAM]only this word i know[/quote] hahaha poor tito ask tita to teach you
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]cnu ung "soon" sis bel? :lol::lol:[/quote] [b]okay.,yung soon is kuya jie. :D yung isa., si trick a.k.a. heroinslither, sabi q sa kanya,kay lang kung groupless muna xa.,sabi nya pag-iicpan daw muna nya kung sasali xa sa WP or mananatiling groupless[/b]. =) [quote=zyrax86]the other one is not leaving rockstars? :disgust:[/quote] [b]c patrick yun.a.k.a. tap13. =) i think nag-usap na kc sila dun sa group nila.[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]only this word i know :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]hahahah! what about the shortcut thing?[/b] :lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ganda naman ng love story sayang lang at 5 days na lang nung nag decide sila to get married.... :crybaby::crybaby:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^yep yep yep :D:thumbsup: i've read sis bel's previous posts.....& she sed that 3 people are planning to join WP...... good news...ryt? :eh::thumbsup:[/quote] very good plan. she's good in recruiting members ;) [quote=Lhyrickz]^hello purple and pink mushroom[/quote] hallo siz yellow mushie :) gud aftie too ^_^ @t wow :o kuya jie will join? wow :wow: [align=center][b]THE MUSHROOM LEAGUE[/b] :lol: [spoiler][img]http://fc88.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2008/178/2/8/let__s_go_on_a_trip_by_jesidangerously.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 04:25:53)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: lol.....hahaha....yeah....go kabute rangers.... :lol::lol: @ bel: awww....ok... maybe heroinslither stil needs some time to think.... :) i hope kuya jie wil rili join this group... =) @ nik: lol.....nice pic sis nik.... :lol: teh mushroom league...[/b][/color] :lol::lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-15 04:28:52)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ganda naman ng love story sayang lang at 5 days na lang nung nag decide sila to get married.... :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]haha!where'd you get that baby?[/b]:lol: [quote=-NiK-]@t wow :o kuya jie will join? wow :wow:[/quote] [b]yep he will join.,i am sure.[/b]=) [quote=-NiK-]THE MUSHROOM LEAGUE :lol:[/quote] [b]wakakak! i think it's a very good siggie sis nik. :lol: even though the green mushroom looks kinda like a fungus. :wasted: mind if i borrow it and put something on it?[/b] :D [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: awww....ok... maybe heroinslither stil needs some time to think.... :) i hope kuya jie wil rili join this group... =)[/quote] [b] oh dont worry im very sure he will join.[/b]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hallo siz yellow mushie gud aftie too ^_^[/quote] how are you my sissie???
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hahaha poor tito ask tita to teach you[/quote] tita don't want to teach me...she always angry me.. help me :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]haha!where'd you get that baby?:lol:[/quote] google =D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ em happy but lazy. a bit worried abt 2morow but i'm enjoying now ^_^ hehe mixed feelings?! imma make another mushroom siggy :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]tita don't want to teach me...she always angry me.. help me[/quote] how can i help you i will not help you you answer my mizcol :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]how can i help you i will not help you you answer my mizcol[/quote] i not answer your mizcol :o
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i not answer your mizcol[/quote] you answer it coz before i make you a mizcol my credit is 276 worth of load after i make you a mizco i check the balance it becames 262
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]tita don't want to teach me...she always angry me.. help me :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]what???i am not angry at you baby. :lol: i am just lazy to translate.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :lol: [quote=-NiK-]imma make another mushroom siggy :lol:[/quote] [b]wakakak.,very pretty siggie sis nik.[/b]:D:D [quote=Lhyrickz]how can i help you i will not help you you answer my mizcol :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b]dont help him lhyrickz.[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]you answer it coz before i make you a mizcol my credit is 276 worth of load after i make you a mizco i check the balance it becames 262[/quote] maybe you make miss call too long. coz after 20 second u call me it automatically redirect to voice mail [quote=As cicatrizes]what???i am not angry at you baby. :lol: i am just lazy to translate.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :lol:[/quote] i dont like lazy girl :crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:33

[ 9 queries - 0.741 second ]
Privacy Policy