• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]its up to you but you still have i right...[/quote] [b]yep. you're right.[/b]:D [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: ayieee......i'm very hyper today.. =D i'm rili hapi w/ our group.... =):thumbsup: i'm rili glad that i joined this group.... :lol:[/quote] [b]wow.,relax sis.,you might collapse if you are too hyper. =D=D=D 2 people will join this group but they are still thinking about it.,wahaha., eney might get mad with me.,[/b]but i dont care. :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]hello bro vhoenix & mod nizam... :D:thumbsup:[/quote] hello zyrax86 [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [quote=As cicatrizes]yep. you're right.:D[/quote] [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/kiss2.gif[/img][img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/love.gif[/img]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-14 05:12:47)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555478tfx0zeazbt.jpg[/img] [quote=As cicatrizes]2 people will join this group but they are still thinking about it.,wahaha., eney might get mad with me.,but i dont care. :lol:[/quote] wow :wow: additional members on WP :D ur a gud leader siz ^_____^ hayloo my kabute siztahs :) gud eve ^_^ at last i have changed my site's title. it's very suitable for the url. :lol:[/align]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-14 05:19:12)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM][img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/kiss2.gif[/img][img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/love.gif[/img][/quote] [b]where did you get that icons? :lol: it's very cute baby. i love you.[/b]:wow: [quote=-NiK-]wow :wow: additional members on WP :D ur a gud leader siz ^_____^[/quote] [b]yah,but i still advised them to still think about it.,because i want them to be very sure of their decision.[/b]=) [quote=-NiK-]hayloo my kabute siztahs :) gud eve ^_^ at last i have changed my site's title. it's very suitable for the url. :lol:[/quote] [b]hehe.,your blog bunso?[/b]:D:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 05:17:25)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hehe.,your blog bunso?:D:D[/quote] yep ate bel ^_^ i wonder where's my kuya byrone... hmmmmmmmmmmm.... imma made something...BRB
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: wakaka.... =D:thumbsup: hu r those 2 people sis bel? may i know hu they are... :eh: why wil eney get mad? r those 2 from rockstars? =D=D=D [/b][/color]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi there purple kabute :) imma ask u guys, can u log-in on fs? i can't log-in until now :(

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-14 05:28:44)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]yep ate bel ^_^ i wonder where's my kuya byrone... hmmmmmmmmmmm.... imma made something...BRB[/quote] [b]maybe he's busy with milk bunso.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: wakaka.... =D:thumbsup: hu r those 2 people sis bel? may i know hu they are... :eh: why wil eney get mad? r those 2 from rockstars? =D=D=D[/quote] [b]haha! yep 2 rockstars, da fk i care., i have someone who told me that she is really a not-so-good leader.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=-NiK-]imma ask u guys, can u log-in on fs? i can't log-in until now :([/quote] [b]FS is on maintenance this whole day. coz they are upgrading it. so that HTML can be allowed on bulletins.[/b]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 05:30:18)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee.....hi also 2 u pinky........pink mushroom...[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]maybe he's busy with milk bunso.[/quote] what du u mean "milk" ate bel? maybe kuya bles is now on the farm :lol: [quote=zyrax86]^ayieee.....hi also 2 u pinky........pink mushroom... :D:thumbsup:[/quote] siz purple kabute, can u log-in on your fs proffy? i can't :paranoid:

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-14 05:31:20)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]where did you get that icons? :lol: it's very cute baby. i love you.:wow:[/quote] i get from dotsis forum
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ nik: i cnt log-in also sis nik =) @ bel: oo....mejo d ko ngustuhan nung cnabi nia na d xia na-guilty nung inalis nia si reverzero sa group..... naawa ako ke reverzero... :| [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-14 05:35:09)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]what du u mean "milk" ate bel? maybe kuya bles is now on the farm :lol:[/quote] [b]he is always drinking milk. that's why he's the milkman.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i get from dotsis forum[/quote] [b]oh?i see. what are you doing baby?have you had dinner?[/b]:wow::wow: [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: oo....mejo d ko ngustuhan nung cnabi nia na d xia guilty nung inalis nia si reverzero sa group..... naawa ako ke reverzero... :|[/quote] [b]english please. :P:P really?she said that??? :o:o:o i thought she said i am guilty of kicking out reverzero in the group. i'm a bad reader.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yow wazzap mushrooms![/b] :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ nik: i cnt log-in also sis nik =)[/quote] ow.. same 2 u :wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]he is always drinking milk. that's why he's the milkman.=D=D=D[/quote] [i]"me gatas pa sya sa labi.. :lol:"[/i] [quote=Lyrehs08]yow wazzap mushrooms! :lol:[/quote] hello blue kabute! anyways, who's the members of kabute protectors?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh?i see. what are you doing baby?have you had dinner?:wow::wow:[/quote] i just check fs baby comment me http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=40424171 http://theftalk.com/message_list.php =D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: awww.....sori....ukie....english mode on.... wait.....i'l look fer dat thread where she sed it.... :penguin: @ lyrehs: hey yow blue mushroom.....watz up? & watz down?[/b][/color] :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i just check fs baby comment me http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=40424171 http://theftalk.com/message_list.php[/quote] [b]wow.,FS is not on maintenance anymore., =D okay,il give you a comment [hr] gotta eat WP. :D:D:D see yah. [/b]:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hello blue kabute![/quote] hello pink kabute :D hehehe @[b]purple kabute[/b] log-in sa friendster?! nakalog-in na ako!! :P use firefox =)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: sis bel......plz read her post here.. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t268-p442-Confessions-only!-(Do-not-post-any-rants).html :| @ lyrehs: but i stil cnt log-in.... it says "page load error"...[/b][/color] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-14 05:53:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 9 queries - 0.421 second ]
Privacy Policy