• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]did you post there?[/quote] i didn't, why? [quote=As cicatrizes]I dont like to go there anymore Lord byrone.=)[/quote] what happened?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]huh? ayos nga c ephemeral.,kakanosebleed mag-english.,:lol:[/quote] ahahaha yeah and lol also shirow his english makes my nose bleed. they know words "[b]effin[/b]" and "[b]all hail class-s[/b]." what if we use " [b]all hail WP :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b] "
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi bunso. did yoy ear you dinner?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]i didn't, why?[/quote] [b]just asking.[/b]:P [quote=bles_212000]what happened?[/quote] [b]nothing.ayoko lang makisabayan sa kanila.[/b]:lol: [quote=-NiK-]ahahaha yeah and lol also shirow his english makes my nose bleed. they know words "effin" and "all hail class-s." what if we use " all hail WP :lol: :lol: :lol: "[/quote] [b]heyah sis, dont mind class-s okay? that's there style,we have our own.[/b]=)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]just asking.:P[/quote] ah ok. [quote=As cicatrizes]nothing.ayoko lang makisabayan sa kanila.:lol:[/quote] I think I know who they are.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hohoho........wazzup WP? :cool: <<<wuaha.....w/ matching shades.... :lol: .......watz happening hir?[/b][/color] :ninja:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ nothing sis. We we're just talking general issues.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]waaaaarggghhhhhhh..taenang printer to oh. :lol: cartridge is incorrectly installed. :wasted::wasted: tama naman eh[/b] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]awww.....ok...... teh issue regarding reverzero?...[/b][/color] :|
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ where Done about that issue, bahala na sila dun. hehe.. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah. sa totoo lang., mali si chad dun.,ang punto., ayaw nyang tanggapin pagkakamali nya.[/b]:| [b]aww ou nga.,we're done about that issue.,haha., lets change topic homies.[/b]:cool:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-10 07:56:48)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww.......ok...... watz teh topic homie?[/b][/color] :cool::cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hmm.....where is nizam.[/b]:ninja::ninja::ninja: [b]the first person to bring nizam to me DOA will win a prize.[/b]=D=D=D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngekz :lol: ayieeee......she misses nizam... :D r teh 2 of u ok now sis bel? :) [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ngekz :lol: ayieeee......she misses nizam... :D r teh 2 of u ok now sis bel? :)[/quote] [b]yah, but he still thinks that we're not okay. :wasted: coz i replied to his PM late.,he was already offline when i replied to it.[/b]:wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww......is dat so? :wasted: ..u replied late to his pm so he stil thinks dat teh 2 of u r stil not ok...[/b][/color] :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yes it took me long to reply because i was searching for an image in photobucket about "i love you forever". :lol: it took me 10 minutes i think to find a cute one.,and he was already offline[/b]. :wasted::wasted::wasted::wasted:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wuahaha.....lolz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .....awwww.......u'r so sweet sis bel.... :wow: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-10 08:35:37)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah,but nizam is sweeter.[/b]:wow::wow: [b]how are you chexy?how bout your miko lovelife?[/b]:rolleyes:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieeee...... :wow::wow::wow: .....i'm doin' fine.... =) and miko's also fine.....awww...... :redface::redface::redface: [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:01

[ 9 queries - 0.505 second ]
Privacy Policy