• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^okay.i think im kinda tensed.[/b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^lolz........u dnt have 2 be tensed...[/b][/color] :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i thought you were leaving the group.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngekz......i'm not leaving.......i'm a white protector.... :eh: .....but i also want to be a purple protector....[/b][/color] :crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey this is our child [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av15/149027.jpg[/img] =D=D=D good night baby...love you so much.....muachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :kiss: :rose::rose: :arrow:[b]zyrax86[/b] hey zyrax86.....just wanna say g.night....i wanna offline...see u again... maybe tomorrow i busy with my study.....don't take my wife ok =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey this is our child =D=D=D good night baby...love you so much.....muachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :kiss: :rose::rose:[/quote] [b]nite.[/b] [quote=zyrax86]^ngekz......i'm not leaving.......i'm a white protector.... :eh:[/quote] [b]thank God.[/b]:D:D [quote=zyrax86].....but i also want to be a purple protector.... :crybaby::crybaby: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b]wahahaha!! be a purple protector at heart.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ mod nizam: ngekz........mod nizam, i'm also a girl....... :crybaby: ...i wil not take sis bel away frm u... :lol: haha....ok.......gud nyt to u... :D @ bel: wuaha......ukie........a purple protector at heart...[/b][/color] :eh: :paranoid: :ninja: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 09:31:08)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nite.[/quote] only i word....why u give me a smile or kiss before i sleep.. =( [quote=zyrax86]^ngekz........mod nizam, i'm also a girl....... :crybaby: ...i wil not take sis bel away frm u... :lol: haha....ok.......gud nyt to u...[/quote] oh sorry...ok you can take my wife....but send back to me ok =D=D bye2 :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: wuaha......ukie........a purple protector at heart... :eh: :paranoid: :ninja: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b]haha.,yeah yeah. [/b]=D=D [b]goodnight chexy. i think i dont wanna be online tomorrow.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]only i word....why u give me a smile or kiss before i sleep.. =([/quote] [b]oh? why should i smile? what you did this afternoon did not make me smile.[/b]:| *edited: [b]yup, very funny.whatever. have a good night sleep.[/b]:|

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-08 09:54:50)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ mod nizam: ok.....bye & gud nyt 2 u... :D @ bel: huh? why?[/b][/color] :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: huh? why? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]dont worry.if i dont OL tomorrow.,i will OL in monday.[/b]=)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh? why should i smile? what you did this afternoon did not make me smile.:| *edited: http://theftalk.com/p1889285-Toda…l#p1889285 yup, very funny.whatever. have a good night sleep.[/quote] forgive me honey...i know i make mistake.i just joking... but i always make stupid joking.... :wallbash::wallbash: i just wanna you know, i love you so much..only u in my life.....
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: ngekz......on monday pa? :/ ......ayieee......i think teh lovebirds are having LQ...[/b][/color] :/ :penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 09:42:00)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: zyrax86 help me sis... i cant sleep if bel not forgive me :wallbash::wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ mod nizam: awww.......it's between u & sis bel... :| i think u shud say sorry to her...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 09:46:35)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]you are always joking. :wallbash: i forgave you this afternoon but you did it again.,you are always like that.,you like many girls.[/quote] hey listen me baby...why you always said i like many girls.i just joking.if i have many girls i not care about this problem anymore. [quote=As cicatrizes]and you get angry when im jealous. that's why i didnt PM you. because i promised i will not make a problem anymore,[/quote] i know you jealous.i make this because i wanna see your action.if you not jealous me,you not love me... so that why i wanna make you jealous coz i wanna see your action... i promise after this i not make you jealous again ok... [quote=As cicatrizes]but you are doing things that makes me feel not special to you. like i am unimportant member here.[/quote] oh my god....baby u know u who?u are very special in my life..believe me baby... :crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]maybe you dont really love me. =( good night. i will be offline.[/quote] if you go without forgive me.i still here.i not sleep before your forgive me :cry:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: awww.......sis bel.....forgive na ur love.......he wil not sleep daw o...[/b][/color] :O

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 09:56:30)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]zyrax86[/b] thanks for helping.... =( ok baby if you not forgive me fine.for last message for you...before i go....i wanna you know i always love you forever...thanks baby.... bye2..take care baby.... :cry::cry: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-08 10:07:33)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she loves u..........it's just dat she's kinda mad ryt now..... just give her time.....maybe tomorrow, things will b alright....& she's not mad at u anymore...[/b][/color] =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh-uh :| it looks like there's something happening here. @ kuya nizam: only a friendly advice: if u really love ate bel, u must be sincere or loyal to her. she doesn't do things u do, doesn't she? she is very sincere to u and i see she really loves you. Next time, if you'll joke other people (es. girls) u must think what ate bel will react if she sees ur jokes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy