• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

<">[b]hmmm., i think the one who has that playlist account can do that., probably the founder.,i dunno.,but in rockstars.,the founder was the one who put it in manual format., i thought group leader can do also that.[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^_^ 2 new babes? wow... sorry for lending my responsibility to kuya bles. i know he can work better than me =) well i'll be away for sometime... i'll be busy *kuno* in studies (esp. in math :wallbash: ) i'll visit this place only... i'll never post outside egroups. i'm sick and tired of the outside world. :D kuya bles, i'll pm u the pw and the username of the wp playlist...

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-03 04:04:15)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ 3 new babes sis nik babe., you're the original babe here i think.[/b] :lol: [b]well,im glad that you're not gonna leave ftalk foreva.,[/b] :P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol siz.. i'll have 2 forums now *wee* hehe i'll leave ftlk but not the egroups (very possible, eh?) this group now is alive ^^,
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yah.,very possible.,so.,you'll gonna post only here in WP? [/b]:paranoid: [b]what do you mean this group now is alive?[/b]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning to all where are you guys?? it seems no one is online gtg i still have class[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-03 20:59:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^haluu.,hehehe.,i am online but i will be off later.,[/b]:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^i will offline also after a while..good morning tita[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]good morning also my pamangkin..,i am very very sleepy.,hehe[/b]:wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]your sleepy???why??? nagpuyat ka kgbi???[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ a lil bit.,i only slept for 2 hours coz mi aunt woke me up at 3AM. :lol: she didnt know i was OL until 1AM[/b]:wasted::wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]what ???you only slept for two hours..go sleep first tita..i will go offline now..bye bye[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay.hehe... maybe later[/b]. :P
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Your Pm is Disabled sis Nik so I will just wrote this here. thanks for that INfo sis Nik, bwt, I already know about the qualification regardless to those members who wanted to join our groups,=) bwt, Thanks for that.:D:thumbsup: and thanks for giving the password of the playlist.
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello to all to ate bel helloo...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ HI bro, Welcome again here.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]hello to all to ate bel helloo...[/quote] [b]hahahahha!! i thought you were only kidding when you said you wanna join so you can make kulit with me.[/b]:lol: [b]hello milkman[/b]=)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello milkman[/quote] hello Ms. belly Dancer. :P How are you?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]hello Ms. belly Dancer. :P How are you?[/quote] [b]hey,i dont dance la~~ :lol: btw., i hope you got mi fansign for you.,that was 2 weeks ago i think?[/b] :rolleyes: [b]also.,the playlist is still not in manual format.[/b]:paranoid:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hey,i dont dance la~~ btw., i hope you got mi fansign for you.,that was 2 weeks ago i think?[/quote] nah,I know you dance, yep, I got it just yesterday and sorry if I forgot to say Thank you cause i tried to Pm you yesterday but your Pm is disabled, anyway, here it goes,,, [b]THANK YOU SO MUCH[/b] fro making me Fansign.. :kiss: [quote=As cicatrizes]also.,the playlist is still not in manual format.[/quote] I'm now working on it, bel. ;)

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-04 02:16:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:13

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy