• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=loelo]nice to know u bro byrone.u from filipin right?? would u to teach me tagalog??:lol:[/quote] Yap, I'm from Phil. anyway, what Tagalog word would you like to learn bro? I'll be glad to teach you.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]and i see that you also want sis Nik to be your wife, :eh:[/quote] :lol::lol: i just joking [quote=-NiK-]u don't know what is the deeper meaning of that term. it means many boys are crushing on u and when in boys term, they use "mr. suave"(em i ryt?) and it means that your very cute that million girls wanna have u.[/quote] =D=D no comments [quote=-NiK-]then wen u ban her account, she can't use her current account?[/quote] i she have 2 accounts i just ban 1 account.she can using 1 account only expect I ban IP address.
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Yap, I'm from Phil. anyway, what Tagalog word would you like to learn bro? I'll be glad to teach you.[/quote] yipee..thx alot brotha lets start from "how are you??" would u like to translate that??? hello sir nizam ava kamu tampak cantik sir :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ magandang gabi loelo!hmm ano pala ginagawa mo ngayon? :eh::eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: i just joking[/quote] yah, I know, =D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]magandang gabi loelo!hmm ano pala ginagawa mo ngayon? :eh::eh:[/quote] wooot? :O you're good in Tagalog, huh? who teach you that bro Nizam? [quote=loelo]lets start from "how are you??" would u like to translate that???[/quote] That would be "[b]Kumusta ka?[/b]" what else?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-08 07:12:20)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ magandang gabi loelo!hmm ano pala ginagawa mo ngayon? :eh::eh:[/quote] aku tak ngerti bahsa tagalog lah ajari aku lah....:eh: [quote=bles_212000]That would be "Kumusta ka?" what else?[/quote] if someone said like that at me so the answer ???????
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]wooot? :O you're good in Tagalog, huh? who teach you that bro Nizam?[/quote] hehe secret =D=D [quote=bles_212000]That would be "Kumusta ka?" what else?[/quote] how about muzta...its same word? [quote=loelo]aku tak ngerti bahsa tagalog lah ajari aku lah...[/quote] maksudnya good evening leole. hmm.,what are you doing right now? =D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]if someone said like that at me so the answer ???????[/quote] you can say, [b]mabuti naman[/b] = [b]I'm fine[/b].
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hehe secret =D=D[/quote] hehe.. you're so reserve huh?.. :eh: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]how about muzta...its same word?[/quote] yap bro, it's just the same..we just often use that when texting. =D [spoiler]sorry for double posting.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-08 07:27:10)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]yap bro, it's just the same..we just often use that in texting. =D[/quote] o.....now i know.... wow very hard to learn :wallbash:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]maksudnya good evening leole. hmm.,what are you doing right now? =D=D[/quote] oooh.....pandai kali sir nizam cakap tagalog...pasti pacar nya yang ngajarin yah sir?? sori for my posting on ftm?? [quote=bles_212000]you can say, mabuti naman = I'm fine.[/quote] thx alot buddy, i think its very hard to learn tagalog,,,
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]o.....now i know.... wow very hard to learn :wallbash:[/quote] yes, because we Filipino have a lot of language..and sometimes we make fun of words, we kinda love making it short.. =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]oooh.....pandai kali sir nizam cakap tagalog...pasti pacar nya yang ngajarin yah sir?? sori for my posting on ftm??[/quote] ngak papa...aku hanya bercanda aja tuh.... =D [quote=bles_212000]yes, because we Filipino have a lot of language..and sometimes we make fun of words, we kinda love making it short.[/quote] o...maybe i must married with Philippine girl to know this language =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-08 07:37:01)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]all .WP.[/b] huy.huy.. who is online now..?? how are you all..?? :eh: :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]huy.huy.. who is online now..?? how are you all..??[/quote] hahaha i'm ol
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG... I can't believe it that I will be a leader in this cutest eGroup.. hak.hak... anyway,. thank u [i][b]DAD[/b][/i] for thrusting me at this point... ;):thumbsup: /**end**/ Hi All! How are you guys feelin' today? good, huh? hope so :thumbsup: get ready to go to school.. :penguin: ... :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]OMG... I can't believe it that I will be a leader in this cutest eGroup.. hak.hak... anyway,. thank u DAD for thrusting me at this point..[/quote] dad? =D=D now you as a daddy =D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] huh? what? [i]who[/i]?! [i]me[/i]?!?!?! what the heck... -__-" dude! I'm still [i]15[/i] years old man... and I'm not supposed to have a kid(s) like you! hha! how old are u... ? 19/20 something like dat... no way man.... :wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi WP! Good Morning...How's are Egroup?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] sup bro! welcome to W.P group! enjoy your post, heh :eh: /***end***/ I'm fine man.. u too rite? hope so! hhe.. btw,. what's your name buddy :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 11 queries - 0.678 second ]
Privacy Policy