• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=CoWoCuPu]yeah me too bro... I'm kinda busy lately.. n this is all about my project that she (my teacher) gave it to meh yeasterday :'( any body wanna help me out?![/quote] haha u must finish your project.... =D i don't know how to help... :rolleyes:
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ada org g' :wallbash:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

camlekm.... mlm all wp ;) missing u all
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]camlekm.... mlm all wp ;) missing u a[/quote] wakunlam pa kbr bro :eh:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

baik bro,,saia lupa pgl nya apa????
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]baik bro,,saia lupa pgl nya apa????[/quote] panggil vho aja sob ge ngaps nech :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai loelo & vhoenix ....how are you? ;)
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im back.. helo sir nizam and bro vho,,pha kbr??pwsa nya lancar gag????
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hai loelo...... aku baik2 aja....puasanya juga ok... :lol: kamu pula gimana?
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uuhmm.. i dunno how to start btw :paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]uuhmm.. i dunno how to start[/quote] welcome..have a nice day ;)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg... long time no see sir afzul.. lolz.. how are u man? u a'ight? :eh:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome here sist desi,,enjoy posting =) helo bro udin,sir nizam???
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]omg... long time no see sir afzul.. lolz.. how are u man? u a'ight?[/quote] yah I'm still right..but always busy... how about you? [quote=loelo]helo bro udin,sir nizam???[/quote] hello my friend....hope you happy always :)
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b].WP.[/b] sorry all.. baru bisa gabung lagi.. coz diwarnet gw iiang lama koneksi'a lemod banged.. ne gw udah pindah dnet sebelah'a.. ^_^ ada siapa aja nieh iiang OL sekarang..??
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ada saia bro ;)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai all.... ;) i miss you all ;]
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]welcome here sist desi,,enjoy posting =)[/quote] thanks bro :D didn't recognize that your a wp too :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai all.... ;)[/quote] haii abang :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]haii abang :eh:[/quote] hi :P:P lagi ngapain nich?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]traNzisTa[/b][/color] hi sist! welcome to your new eGroup... hha. enjoy your stay! and please to meet u.. my name is Jonathan... what is your name? [b]afzulnizam[/b] wut up man... how u been? long time no chat 2gether... hha. tq care bro!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy