• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=kuntilanak]wow another single male....[/quote] hahaha....i'm single...
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]hahaha....i'm single...[/quote] Iam the 14 years old...
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]Iam the 14 years old...[/quote] owh...still young...hehehhe...
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]owh...still young...hehehhe...[/quote] how much youre age my brother??
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]how much youre age my brother??[/quote] 19 years old...hehehe
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]19 years old...hehehe[/quote] just the question brother.... yes now I know your age
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]just the question brother.... yes now I know your age[/quote] hahaha....okae....are u busy
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]hahaha....okae....are u busy[/quote] not busy .....I very very bad speak english
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]not busy .....I very very bad speak english[/quote] actually we can speak in ur language...hehhe...bisa sich ngomong..
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]actually we can speak in ur language...hehhe...bisa sich ngomong..[/quote] aku bingung kalo jawab pakai bahasa english
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe...pakai aja bhsa melayu...hehehe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ehem... is there any new WP member(s) in here? lemme c... where is she or he at :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]hehehe...pakai aja bhsa melayu...hehehe[/quote] ok kalo gitu... biar tidak susah bicaranya
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

new member......not girl....boy lah
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]new member......not girl....boy lah[/quote] who the new member female of WP???
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]who the new member female of WP???[/quote] bukan pempuan lah...laki member baru wp
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]bukan pempuan lah...laki member baru wp[/quote] siapa???
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the new member [b]vhoenix[/b] a men....hehehe
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

any body here now :ninja:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yah i'm here =):thumbsup: how are you my friends
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 9 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy