• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=CoWoCuPu]u too.. your song has been added in there.. even though I only put one in it.. soyie.. can't find the other one... :([/quote] thanks my brother.... btw that is not by Wtin Temptation..... I try to Share url MP3.... [url]http://babel78.free.fr/TRC-XXXHolic/15%20-%20Within%20Temptation%20-%20Angels.mp3[/url]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

gud mownin WP! [spoiler][b]invi mode:[/b] ACTIVATED =D[/spoiler] hmm what's the white thingy on the side? when i put my mouse there, it will expand :/
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]thanks my brother.... btw that is not by Wtin Temptation..... I try to Share url MP3.... http://babel78.free.fr/TRC-XXXHolic/15% … Angels.mp3[/quote] hai adik abang....apa khabar kamu? [quote=-NiK-]invi mode: ACTIVATED =D[/quote] but i still look your online status =D=D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i still look your online status =D=D=D[/quote] mee also... do u know why??? i can also see myself at the online list :doubt: muwahahahha i wanna add a song ;) [li]take a bow- rihanna[/li] [li]bleeding love- leona lewis[/li] [li]better in time- leona lewis[/li] hmmm can i request a tagalog/other language song? :/
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]mee also... do u know why??? i can also see myself at the online list[/quote] but you cant see me and other member...i always can see who disable... =D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but you cant see me and other member...i always can see who disable... =D=D[/quote] ahhh okay okay =D now i know ;) hmmm ur siggy agen :lol: :lol: :lol: [hr] wow naman nizam gumamit ka nanaman ng shortcut :lol: salamat kay god walang kahirap hirap pag may shortcut =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]wow naman nizam gumamit ka nanaman ng shortcut :lol: salamat kay god walang kahirap hirap pag may shortcu[/quote] =D=D i know what you mean...yah that true....i like using shortcut... :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm maybe i'll go 2 d mall now =) i wanna meet moi classmates there :eh:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai adik abang....apa khabar kamu?[/quote] baik baik aja bang.... bang sendiri kabarnya????
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good afternoon. =) I'm back! :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]baik baik aja bang.... bang sendiri kabarnya????[/quote] abang baik2 aja.... [quote=bles_212000]Good afternoon. =) I'm back! :D[/quote] hai g.evening
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hoho :D [spoiler]my crush and i are now okay ^^ em soo hapoii![/spoiler] gud aftie WP! i hav finished my practice. i'll watch ISWAK2 later then study for the recitation tommorow ;_;
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]gud aftie WP! i hav finished my practice. i'll watch ISWAK2 later then study for the recitation tommorow ;_;[/quote] hey nick...good afternoon....how are you? :wow:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey nick...good afternoon....how are you? :wow:[/quote] ow im very happy and fine nizam :D gonna thank god on what happened today ^^,
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]ow im very happy and fine nizam :D gonna thank god on what happened today ^^,[/quote] why what happen with you...tell me?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all wp.. hmm.............................?????
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]hello all wp.. hmm.............................?????[/quote] bye2 my friends.....hope you not forget your family here.. i still waiting you
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]all .WP.[/b] who is online now..?? :paranoid: :rolleyes: :paranoid: :arrow: [b]Music[/b] from playlist..?? might i add the song..?? *bole copast dari [url]toggletext.com[/url] :wallbash: :wallbash: *fill this mp3 with your song please.. (klo iiang ini sendiri..salah ga..?? :eh: ) [url]dj-afran.net46.net[/url]

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-10-13 12:05:41)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] maksud'Lu apa boss? ma`o ganti smua Lagu itu ama Lagu Lu? ato gmna nih? hha... :lol: jeLas'in dikid dunk.. =|
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good morning to WP! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 9 queries - 0.757 second ]
Privacy Policy