• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]Welcome here sis Lhyrickz, I'm so Happy that your now here, I'm sure Nizam will be glad about this.[/quote] thank you kuya i alreay told tito nizam about this that i joined wp [quote=bles_212000]I lost, just kidding sis, I don't feel of using ava at this momment[/quote] [spoiler]nauuso na yta ang walang ava hahaha[/spoiler] kuya lets make this group always in top
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]kuya lets make this group always in top[/quote] I agree sis, that indeed sounded great! 10 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for that. ;) sis bel is now here, I just approve her application.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-03 02:53:25)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wahuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~ im a newbie here.[/b]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I agree sis, that indeed sounded great! 10 for that. sis bel is now here, I just approve her application.[/quote] [b]tita also told it to me to make this group always on top welcome here tita[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^uhmm......eney is teh new leader of rockstars... :eh::eh:[/quote] [quote=bles_212000]Uh, that's a good news.. I'm rooming around now and i also seen that confesion thread had been closed.[/quote] [b]really? i beg to disagree,but i believe.,rockstars will now start to crumble[/b]. :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita also told it to me to make this group always on top welcome here tita[/quote] [b]what?i didnt say that.., :paranoid: sssshhhh~~[/b]:lol::lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita also told it to me[/quote] she's now here. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]wahuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~ im a newbie here.[/quote] Welcome here Newbie bel, IMY you all. :P

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-03 03:00:43)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]yipeee........sis bel is here... ..oh yeahhh.....let's put dis group on top!...[/b][/color] =D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-03 03:03:22)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]zyrax86 wrote: ^uhmm......eney is teh new leader of rockstars...[/quote] whats wrong with this hahaha ate zyrickz just telling kuya byrone that she's the new leader of rockstar hahaha [quote=As cicatrizes]what?i didnt say that.., sssshhhh~~[/quote] oh im sori you didn't say that maybe someone told it to me sadaku maybe hahaha
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yah, let's go for the Gold. =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]whats wrong with this hahaha ate zyrickz just telling kuya byrone that she's the new leader of rockstar hahaha[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayieeee......sori......i jst told him coz he'd been away fer 2 weeks.......he was asking fer news....[/b][/color] :retard:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Welcome here Newbie bel, IMY you all. :P[/quote] [b]where have ya been?[/b]:rolleyes: [quote=zyrax86]yipeee........sis bel is here... ..oh yeahhh.....let's put dis group on top!... =D[/quote] [b]hello chexy! sankyuu for joining here. welcome to me.[/b]:lol::lol: [b](wrong gramming) [/b]:wasted: [quote=Lhyrickz]oh im sori you didn't say that maybe someone told it to me sadaku maybe hahaha[/quote] [b]hahahahahah!! sshhh~~ okay.,let's be active in spamming.,i mean posting here.[/b] :paranoid: [b]RULE OF THE THUMB: spam when the mods are offline.,haha[/b] =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]where have ya been?[/quote] I've been in Beri Island in my Tita, hehe..I relaly enjoyed being there..so many sea foods..har har..and lots of cute gals. :eh:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ayieeee......sori......i jst told him coz he'd been away fer 2 weeks.......he was asking fer news....[/quote] ate never mind thats nonsense [quote=As cicatrizes]hahahahahah!! sshhh~~ okay.,let's be active in spamming.,i mean posting here.[/quote] spam when the leader and the mods are offline [quote=As cicatrizes]RULE OF THE THUMB: spam when the mods are offline.,haha[/quote] go for the gold go go spammers
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]spam when the leader and the mods are offline[/quote] This is a good Idea, spam permitted. :P =D anyway, any suggestions to make our egroup more fun?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-03 03:17:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I've been in Beri Island in my Tita, hehe..I relaly enjoyed being there..so many sea foods..har har..and lots of cute gals. :eh:[/quote] [b]hhahaha! girl-hunting., hey btw.,may i request.,can you put the playlist in a manual format and not autoplay., [/b]:drool: [quote=Lhyrickz]spam when the leader and the mods are offline[/quote] [b]nice nice nice. and start now.[/b]=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]anyway, any suggestions to make our egroup more fun?[/quote] how about speaking tagalog hahaha [quote=As cicatrizes]nice nice nice. and start now[/quote] we can't start now tita the leader is online bye for now guys i have to do my homeworks lots of homeworks acu cinta kamu WP

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-03 03:21:26)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ate never mind thats nonsense[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww.......ukie... :) dnt mind d other groups..... =) let's put our attention 2 our beloved group.. :eh: ayieeee.......go 4 teh gold!!!!![/b][/color] :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will also be back later.,i gotta go to the grocery.[/b]:penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]awww.......ukie... dnt mind d other groups..... let's put our attention 2 our beloved group[/quote] nice one ate dont mind them i really have to go bye bye
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hhahaha! girl-hunting., hey btw.,may i request.,can you put the playlist in a manual format and not autoplay.,[/quote] :lol: not really. :eh: I don't know how to make it in manual format. anyway here's the code, can you help me? [spoiler][align=center][ flash=430x270]http://www.profileplaylist.net/loadplaylist/50175407/config_black_shuffle/270/430/false[/flash][/align][/spoiler] [quote=Lhyrickz]how about speaking tagalog hahaha[/quote] I dont think sis we can do that cause we also have members from Malaysia and Indo, so much better if we use English. Anyway, if both of us are from Phil. that so happen to be online. I think It's ok to used tagalog. [spoiler]I'll be out for now. see yah! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-04 02:01:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:08

[ 9 queries - 0.711 second ]
Privacy Policy