• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello sir.:P:P[/quote] not sir.call me baby =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]not sir.call me baby =D=D[/quote] [b]okay,i'll call you baby[/b] :rolleyes:[spoiler][b]but go and cook in the kitchen first.[/b]=D=D[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but go and cook in the kitchen first.=D=D[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: cook cook cook...i hate that...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: cook cook cook...i hate that...[/quote] [b]but we will die if you dont cook.[/b]=D=D=D=D [b]why do you hate cooking?[/b]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but we will die if you dont cook.=D=D=D=D why do you hate cooking?[/quote] because im male...cooking only for female :crybaby: hey ketah23 has been leave from this group if him wanna join again, don't approve.i don't like people like this...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-07 05:35:52)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because i male...cooking only for female :crybaby:[/quote] [b]haha.,brb.,i gotta eat., go and cook baby.,[/b]:lol: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,brb.,i gotta eat., go and cook baby.,:lol:[/quote] :cry::cry: ok no problem
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^im back. :P:P:P:P hey,why are you sad honey?[/b]:paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^im back. :P:P:P:P hey,why are you sad honey?:paranoid:[/quote] because i dont know how to cook.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because i dont know how to cook.[/quote] :o :o :o [b]but you're already 21.tat means,at tat age you must know how to cook.[/b]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:o :o :o but you're already 21.tat means,at tat age you must know how to cook.:rolleyes:[/quote] why must i know how to cook.coz im male....male only go to work and make something :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why must i know how to cook.coz im male....male only go to work and make something :eh:[/quote] :o [b]make what?[/b]:O :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:o make what?:O :rolleyes:[/quote] cant tell you coz u still young
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]cant tell you coz u still young[/quote] [b]so when are you gonna tell me?[/b]:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]so when are you gonna tell me?:wallbash:[/quote] you can know after i marry with you without telling you
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay let's get married now.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^okay let's get married now.=D=D[/quote] :o:o cant because you still young.... =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay i marry someone else.[/b]=D=D :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^okay i marry someone else.=D=D[/quote] ok fine. :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok fine. :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [b]haha.,im only joking. :P:P:P:P good night baby.love you.[/b]:P:P:P:P :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:42

[ 9 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy