• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,i thought you were referring to someone else., :lol: lolz, i hate his message in his fansign for me. :angry: but i lol'd at his fansign for sis angel.,wahahahaha.,:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] ow sorry hehe i'm used to call him kuya jesse ;) [quote=Lhyrickz]hello sis nik[/quote] heyyah siz lhyrickz :) blogging mode :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^ blogging mode??? you make blogs???[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]geh geh white protector. gotta go sagow.[/b]:penguin:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ate bel, ur siggy is so kakabulol :lol:[quote=Lhyrickz]^ blogging mode??? you make blogs???[/quote] no i post on my own blog siz ^^ i have one :)

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-09 04:52:23)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]oic..good luck sis,,gtg good evening wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-09 04:58:44)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ okey siz ^^, take care and gudnayt :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gud evening guys and gals.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ow kuya bles :) gud eve ^_^
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How are you bunso?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ ate bel, ur siggy is so kakabulol :lol:[/quote] [b]what?i cant understand you.[/b]:rolleyes: [quote=bles_212000]Gud evening guys and gals.[/quote] [b]good evening sir.[/b]=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]what?i cant understand you.:rolleyes:[/quote] ahahaha ate bel NVM. [quote=bles_212000]How are you bunso?[/quote] wii kuya im okey :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good evening sir.=D[/quote] what? you called me sir? why? hmmm.. first Lord Byrone then Milkman and now Sir? =D I wonder what would be next. :lol: [quote=-NiK-]wii kuya im okey :D[/quote] How's your day Bunso?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 06:19:21)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]what? you called me sir? why? hmmm.. first Lord Byrone then Milkman and now Sir? =D I wonder what would be next. :lol:[/quote] [b]coz you're older than me.just showing some respect. :rolleyes::rolleyes: okay Grandpa,how are you?[/b]=D=D=D [quote=-NiK-]ahahaha ate bel NVM.[/quote] [b]but i wanna mind.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:Pcoz i also dont know the english of "nakakabulol" :wasted::wasted:[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-09 06:19:55)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]coz you're older than me.just showing some respect. :rolleyes::rolleyes: okay Grandpa,how are you?=D=D=D[/quote] ohohoho..now grandpa? wahahaha...comman granny. you're Older than me, I guess.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]ohohoho..now grandpa? wahahaha...comman granny. you're Older than me, I guess.[/quote] [b]im only ten years old grandpa. :P:P:P:P:P:P how about you? [/b]:eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]im only ten years old grandpa. :P:P:P:P:P:P how about you? :eh:[/quote] sorry to say granny but i'm only 9 years of age, :P your so Old, can't believe it. :retard:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]sorry to say granny but i'm only 9 years of age, :P your so Old, can't believe it. :retard:[/quote] [b]hey look at my ava, i forgot., im only 4 years old. :P:P:P:P in your ava, you look.....senile.,wahaha., 60 something? [/b]=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]How's your day Bunso?[/quote] it's okey and it's very special. it's my crush's b-day(tyrone) and my parents anniversary. [quote=As cicatrizes]but i wanna mind.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:Pcoz i also dont know the english of "nakakabulol" :wasted::wasted:[/quote] ate bel :lol: i don't know too :lol: :lol: :lol: imma ask mrs.merriam webster :lol: wait :paranoid: that's a english dictionary only :lol: :wallbash: @ kuya: kuya byrone, do u have a fs account? imma add u :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hey look at my ava, i forgot., im only 4 years old. :P:P:P:P in your ava, you look.....senile.,wahaha., 60 something? =D[/quote] what? Do I look Old in my ava? but don't worry you're only deceive by my appearance, the real age behind it is 3 years old. :eh: [quote=-NiK-]it's okey and it's very special. it's my crush's b-day(tyrone) and my parents anniversary.[/quote] oh, double celebration, did your crushie invites you to his B-day?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 06:37:25)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]oh, double celebration, did your crushie invites you to his B-day?[/quote] ^ nope but my friends invite me to go to their house. i dunno if they make it on my crushies bday. I really don't want to go. i know he's waiting my ex-bestfriend to come on his house. Another thing is, it's raining hard and i cannot go because their place is far from our place.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy