• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Good morning WP :D [quote=As cicatrizes]^got milk?[/quote] do you want milk now?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-04 22:11:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

:o [b]anung ngyari up there? hindi ako nag double post ha[/b]. :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 22:12:14)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:o anung ngyari up there? hindi ako nag double post ha. :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] hehe.. dont worry i just accidentally delete my post.. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]hehe.. dont worry i just accidentally delete my post.. =D[/quote] [b]accidentally ha., =D =D it seems it was intended la~` :crybaby: you're a bad milkman.,dont want your milk.,hahah[/b]=D=D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]accidentally ha., it seems it was intended la~` you're a bad milkman.,dont want your milk.,hahah[/quote] actually it was, cause i though no one is here, but unfortunately you caught me. =D i have something for you, this is my peace offering for my being bad. [spoiler][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/bles_212000/561-1.gif[/img][/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]actually it was, cause i though no one is here, but unfortunately you caught me[/quote] [b]yeah whateva mr. milkman.when the mouse is away,the cat will play, but the mouse caught ya playin'.[/b]=D=D [quote=bles_212000]i have something for you, this is my peace offering for my being bad.[/quote] [b]hahahah!! galing aman.,sumasayaw na gatas.[/b]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yeah whateva mr. milkman.when the mouse is away,the cat will play, but the mouse caught ya playin'.[/quote] wak.. baliktad ata? hehehe.. whatever. :D [quote=As cicatrizes]hahahah!! galing aman.,sumasayaw na gatas.[/quote] I'm happy that you like it. :D :lol:=D:)=) :P :cool: :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]wak.. baliktad ata? hehehe.. whatever. :D[/quote] [b]aw.,ou nga anu. :retard: ngayon q lang napansin.[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=bles_212000]I'm happy that you like it.[/quote] [b]actually i dont like it., =D =D =D i just said it's great,coz it dances but that doesnt mean i like it.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [b]coz ya know.,i want real milk.[/b]=D=D=D:eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]aw.,ou nga anu. ngayon q lang napansin.[/quote] hehe.. talaga lang ha, nga pla where is Nizam? [quote=As cicatrizes]actually i dont like it., i just said it's great,coz it dances but that doesnt mean i like it. coz ya know.,i want real milk.[/quote] I thought you like it. :crybaby: but it is a real Milk, only i added some tricks :eh: to make it move and to entertain you. wahhhh, I was hurt.. ouuuch.. :cry: joke! :P

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-04 23:39:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]hehe.. talaga lang ha, nga pla where is Nizam?[/quote] [b]andun bisi-bisihan sa pag-aaral kuno.,baka babae pinag-aaralan nun.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=bles_212000]I thought you like it. :crybaby: but it is a real Milk, only i added some tricks :eh: to make it move and to entertain you. wahhhh, I was hurt.. ouuuch.. :cry: joke! :P[/quote] [b]wawww.,i didnt know you're so emo Lord Byrone,haha., i dun like emos. :wasted: hey hey,dont hang yourself,okay[/b]? :lol::lol::lol: [b]i want this one.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [img]http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq147/jheLawLiet/milk_glass-300.jpg[/img]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 23:51:51)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Same here I don't like emos, and therefore I'm not emo. Don't worry I wont hang, that's [i]masakit[/i], I'd rather shoot my head. ([i]bang[/i]) :P anyway, [s]seriously kidding[/s] I want to transfer the leader position to you, cause i think I will be out for 4 days, and since NIZAM and NIK seems to be busy during this days. Position goes to you. Good Luck, :D:thumbsup: and thanks for recruting members. =) [b]Let us go for the gold.[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^lulz,pareho din masakit yun.,hehe. ,hmm.., i really dont wanna accept it., :lol: kc nde q type maging leader,lulz. hhehehe., tsaka lam ng rockstars na ayoko talga maging leader [s]coz im lazy[/s] that's why i didnt accept the position in rockstars to be the leader. .,but as far as i can see here.,there is no other better way.,i will do my best for the group. =)[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-05 00:05:19)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wala ka nang mararamdaman dun kasi deasd ka kaagad. =D but since you don't have any option, take it. :D I know you can make this egroup a better place for all of us, and I don't believed that your lazy, maybe [s]crazy[/s], ---- peace! :D I know that you are responsible Leader. Thanks for accepting. ;) I'm going out now. :) [spoiler]by the way, can you open your PM for a while, I just have something private to tell you.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-05 00:18:20)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]but since you don't have any option, take it. :D I know you can make this egroup a better place for all of us, and I don't believed that your lazy, maybe crazy, ---- peace! :D I know that you are responsible Leader. Thanks for accepting. ;)[/quote] [b]lulz,that's why i dont wanna be the leader coz i hate responsibilities la.,[/b] [b]but of course,i wont disappoint this group.,i will do my best to make this group crazier.,i mean,more active.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=bles_212000]I'm going out now. :)[/quote] [b]sayonara milkman.[/b] [b]please take this before you go.[/b]=)[spoiler][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/PSXphotos/OCT08100.jpg[/img] [b]take the milk,not the girl,ok?[/b]=D=D=D[/spoiler] [b]PM enabled .I will not disable this anymore coz im the leader., [/b]=) [b]titiisin ko na lang ang mga lang kwentang PMna narereceive q lagi.[/b]:wasted::wasted::wasted::retard::retard:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-05 00:20:47)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]please take this before you go.[/quote] I will take both, wag nang kokontra. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I will take both, wag nang kokontra. =D[/quote] [b]ahahahaha!!! i said the girl only.,,[/b]=D=D=D [b]take care milkman.,sayonara[/b]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good aftrnoon to all good afternoon tita tita nakausap ko na ung kaisaisahang referal ko sbi nea pnagbgyan lng dw nea aq pero wag dw aq umasa na magpopost xa taena ang sama ng ugali nagregister pa[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha! sino pala?friend mo?hehehehe.,[/b]:lol::lol::lol::lol: [b]aq nga dq kilala referral q.,hehe[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-05 00:50:31)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]classmate ko tita mod dw kc xa sa isang forum mp3 codes forumer dw xa panu na tau ngaun magiging promoter???[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [b]ou nga.,i wanna be a promoter this day[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [b] cguro punta na lang ako net cafes, register aq thru my membercard, taz mga 20 computers xempre gagamitin mo.,hahahha.,taz yung isang computer.,hala concentrate sa pagpost hanggang makaabot sa 1000..,and then charan,promoter na.[/b]:eh::eh::eh::eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.167 second ]
Privacy Policy