• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=loelo]helo sir nizam :cool:[/quote] hai loelo...... how are you?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

heyyah! gud eve Wp =] i'm watching an episode so i will b not so active 2 post here... oh well, tommorow i will b invisible ^^, em soo excited!
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai loelo...... how are you?[/quote] bad sir,,im sick :cry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]heyyah! gud eve Wp =] i'm watching an episode so i will b not so active 2 post here... oh well, tommorow i will b invisible ^^, em soo excited![/quote] o....its ok........hope you happy alway [quote=loelo]bad sir,,im sick :cry:[/quote] oh my god...why?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god...why?[/quote] i think im very tired and now i will go to the doctor sir :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]i think im very tired and now i will go to the doctor sir :penguin:[/quote] ok...hope you fine after this
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]i think im very tired and now i will go to the doctor sir :penguin:[/quote] oh why loelo? hmm hope u get better soon. :) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahaha i just kidding with her.... awww i must remove :penguin:[/quote] hmmm :smoke: hahaha.... heyyah nizam, can u tell me about what ur seeing on the so called "backstage?" ate `mizel call it backstage where modi's infos are there. what's the feeling of being a moderator, nizam? :question:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi guys........ I'm back.. hho! anybody here? :paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]heyyah nizam, can u tell me about what ur seeing on the so called "backstage?" ate `mizel call it backstage where modi's infos are there. what's the feeling of being a moderator, nizam?[/quote] backstage is a private forum for mod and admin discuss about member or this forum... all about mod info and member info already have there..... we can know who using multiple acc,who get cursed and who get banned... =) [quote=CoWoCuPu]Hi guys........ I'm back.. hho! anybody here?[/quote] only me.....not have any girl here =D=D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] yeah. but, now u're Offline :( where's my mom, dady? __________________________________ [color=red][b]ALL MEMBERS[/b][/color] Just put some new songs in there... :D If u having any idea about any other song(s) just PM me or post in here, so I'll put your song in there... ok? Have Fun! ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-10-10 18:33:26)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]backstage is a private forum for mod and admin discuss about member or this forum... all about mod info and member info already have there..... we can know who using multiple acc,who get cursed and who get banned... =)[/quote] wow... so it's liek a forum for mods/admins only? wow.. so nice place is that ^^ i cannot b a mod :lol: somethimes i spam here =D sometimes i start the flame too :evil: and sometimes i gave unreasonable +repu/-repu. :eh:. what i'm happy is that, until now im not cursed here :P hmm the playlist is nice now. i liek the songs ;) imma add some songs for it [li]tonight-fmstatic[/li] [li]only reminds me of you- mymp[/li] [li]sorry, blame it to me- akon[/li] if u dun wanna add it, it's ok ^^ im just suggesting songs ;)

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-11 00:45:28)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woo.. haha loelo, im ok bro. super busy in school. ahm bro nizam, can you help me wid my contest in school about web page designing? :)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] Hi bro! wuzzup! \m/:D\m/ [b]-NiK-[/b] 2 song's added [quote]• only reminds me of you- mymp • sorry, blame it to me- akon[/quote] can't find the other one =| sorry sist.. [color=red][b]Music Box[/b][/color] [quote]I'm Yours - Jason Marz Go On Girl - Ne-yo Corona And Lime - Shwayze added by - [url=http://theftalk.com/p=CoWoCuPu]CoWoCuPu[/url][/quote] [quote]Only Reminds Me Of You- Mymp Sorry, Blame It To Me- Akon added by - [url=http://theftalk.com/p=-NiK-]-NiK-[/url][/quote] any other song(s) guys? [b]RULES[/b] : 3 songs for each member.. :|:thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aguy aguy! tenxx 4 addin` gud eve WP! em finish sudying ^^, anyone hu wanna load me?
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can I share MP3.... but this gothic song
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all... im beck,,whts the topic now????:smoke:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can I share this song......???? [quote]Epica ~ Memory Epica ~ Façade of Reality Within Temptation ~ Mother Earth Within Temptation ~ Angels[/quote]

Last edited by kuntilanak (2008-10-11 09:54:21)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]where's my mom, dady?[/quote] =D=D your mom above your post =D=D [quote=-NiK-]wow... so it's liek a forum for mods/admins only? wow.. so nice place is that ^^ i cannot b a mod :lol: somethimes i spam here =D sometimes i start the flame too :evil: and sometimes i gave unreasonable +repu/-repu. :eh:. what i'm happy is that, until now im not cursed here[/quote] maybe i miss you.that why i not cursed you.. =D=D [spoiler]:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P[/spoiler] [quote=japzy]ahm bro nizam, can you help me wid my contest in school about web page designing?[/quote] what you wanna know about html.maybe i can help you but in javascript soo i bad :thumbsdown: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey [b]sir cowocupu[/b] :P can i request also. :paranoid: but this is love song :paranoid::paranoid: the title is [b]my love from westlife[/b] :crybaby::crybaby:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]AFZULNIZAM[/b] your song has been added in there! hho! nice song dude! is that song for your wife? hhmm =| [b] Kuntilanak[/b] u too.. your song has been added in there.. even though I only put one in it.. soyie.. can't find the other one... :( [b]ALL[/b] anybody here? =|
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]your song has been added in there! hho! nice song dude! is that song for your wife? hhmm[/quote] yap for gita gutawa =D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy