• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ i like your suggestion how about other member?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ enxx yeh! how abt others?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha i don't know..... :paranoid: hey all where are you... :wallbash: only I and nik here....I fear... =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hoho yeh we 2 are only here.. wer r u!?!?!?!?!?!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha where r you? :paranoid:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi guys and gals! I'm new here! Hope I'm welcome... :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Hi guys and gals! I'm new here! Hope I'm welcome... :D[/quote] hi bless.....welcome to WP group.hope you happy and enjoy here. :D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-07 07:46:30)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

camlekom hello all wp.. how r u?? helo sir nizam,,long time no see :lol: hello all new member welcome here enjoy posting :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi bless.....welcome to WP group.hope you happy and enjoy here.[/quote] Thanks for the welcome Nizam. :D [quote=loelo]hello all new member welcome here enjoy posting[/quote] thanks also bro, Hope to know you all.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-07 07:51:25)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]camlekom hello all wp.. how r u?? helo sir nizam,,long time no see :lol: hello all new member welcome here enjoy posting[/quote] hey i miss you :crybaby::crybaby:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huy all.. who is online now..?? :eh: :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]huy all.. who is online now..??[/quote] hai...i still online
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ezam[/b] pake basa indo aje ya..?? :eh: :eh: ga ngudek inggris.. :wallbash: :wallbash: hehe... gi sibuk apa bozz..?? *pinoz kenapa boss..??

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-10-07 08:57:02)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]pake basa indo aje ya..?? :eh: :eh: ga ngudek inggris.. :wallbash: :wallbash: hehe... gi sibuk apa bozz..?? *pinoz kenapa boss..??[/quote] ok ngak papa.... ngak tahu ah kenapa pinoz di ban... :wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to the family, kuya bles :D[/b] eherrm! lets giv it a party. we are now 25 nizam ^^, and we're happy you join our group. :D hope u enjoy here kuya ^^ @ nizam hmm wers mommy, daddy and ammar? hmmm they look so busy today... oops it's tym for me 2 go. i just pass here to say goodnight coz i have classes tommorow, and i don't wanna absent again becoz im late. [quote][quote]magandang gabi nizam! bukas ulit ^^ hmm ano pala ginagawa mo ngayon?[/quote] [/quote] ^ another filipino sentence.. buwahahahalala hope u translate and understand it ^^,
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] hmm.. apa ga dikluarin aja tuh bozz..?? kan ngotor²in aja... *bukan'a benci.. tapi ga enak diliat klo di daftar ada rank 'banned'.. :wallbash: :wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hmm wers mommy, daddy and ammar? hmmm they look so busy today...[/quote] yes he so busy...tomorrow i busy also.i wanna go to holiday.... [quote=-NiK-]magandang gabi nizam! bukas ulit ^^ hmm ano pala ginagawa mo ngayon?[/quote] good evening nizam. tomorrow again. hmm.,what are you doing right now? =D=D [quote=dj_afran]tapi ga enak diliat klo di daftar ada rank 'banned'[/quote] iyah udah dibuang tuh.....aku rindu sahabat aku itu.... [align=center][color=#FF0000][b]IN MEMORY[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b]All we lost 1 member in White protector.the member is pinoz... :crybaby::crybaby: He has been banned by other moderator because multiple account. I hope you all not follow pinoz style. anyway pinoz still my friends and your family here[/b][/align]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]thanks also bro, Hope to know you all.[/quote] yup brotha,u can can call me lulu,and i call u ??? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey i miss you :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] me too sir,sory im so busy for study,btw can u tell me who has bann bro pinoz??and the reason why??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]me too sir,sory im so busy for study,btw can u tell me who has bann bro pinoz??and the reason why??[/quote] sis yuna..the reason is multiple account.... bagi aku aku ngak terima kenyataaan itu.... kenapa ngak ban account baru..... :wallbash: i need to offline...see you again my friends... ;) good luck
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]sis yuna..the reason is multiple account.... bagi aku aku ngak terima kenyataaan itu.... kenapa ngak ban account baru..... :wallbash: i need to offline...see you again my friends... ;) good luck[/quote] thx alot for explanation sir see u good luck u too sir where are others wp ??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 9 queries - 0.680 second ]
Privacy Policy