• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]pinoZ-FIXED-noZ[/b] lolz... but,. can u make it bro? [b] RedInfinityWorld[/b] yeah man! I really want to know.. and I do want to learn... but I dunno who teach me.. :'(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i don't have siggy too man..[/quote] you have pagar besi =D=D [quote=RedInfinityWorld]i want to know.....cowocupu olso want to know[/quote] siggy for wp lol...
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]siggy for wp lol..[/quote] yalah....hehehehe....siggy tuk wp lah nir...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]siggy for wp lol...[/quote] of course dude! lolz... :'(
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes siggy for whiteprotector[/b] man.. :wasted: [quote=CoWoCuPu]lolz... but,. can u make it bro?[/quote] i still learn too bro, sorry can't help [quote=AFZULNIZAM]you have pagar besi[/quote] look at my siggy now.. :lol::thumbsdown:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-09-07 14:46:02)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]yalah....hehehehe....siggy tuk wp lah nir...[/quote] i don't know how to make siggy for wp.. but i want animated siggy..gif format for wp
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:wasted: i also dont knoe...hehehe
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we must discuss with rio.. and if anybody have a siggy for wp.. please share here :wow:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep! please,. share it in here.... coz we do need sum siggy for this group :'(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with you pinoz...pinoz if rio online tell him about siggy yah

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-09-07 14:49:28)

RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

okae.....if i have i will share here...
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ that good..try making animated siggy...if someone can make i give 1000 repu =D=D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ that good..try making animated siggy...if someone can make i give 1000 repu =D=D[/quote] apa yg ko nak ada dalam siggy tu...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok, i will tell rio.. we must make a best siggy like class s man.. so that our group cannot be underestimated by other group man.. :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]apa yg ko nak ada dalam siggy tu...[/quote] ia mesti bercirikan pelindung putih untuk melindungi member [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]ok, i will tell rio.. we must make a best siggy like class s man.. so that our group cannot be underestimated by other group man..[/quote] that good
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah that right
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok discussion finish..i want offline :thumbsup:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ezam i have an avatar for u bro.. this for you bro.. up to you want use it or no :) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2hzpv1u.jpg[/img] @ndy thanks man..

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-09-07 15:05:52)

RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i also wanna offline..bye all wp members..[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pinoZ-FIXED-noZ[/b] wah i like..i wanna use
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 9 queries - 0.749 second ]
Privacy Policy