• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^skipped classes again?[/b]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]no i did not..im absent,,tita i vote your drawing all members of WP pls support the work of our leader[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-13 02:43:34)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wahaha! bat nag-absent ka? :lol: aw.,salamat sa pagvote.,ayoko magvote.,haha[/b] [quote=Lhyrickz]all members of WP pls support the work of our leader[/quote] [b]wakokoko.,dont support me. [/b]:P:P:P:P:P

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 02:44:20)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^tita naman ang sakit kya ng puson at b**** ko[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]wakokoko.,dont support me.[/quote] pls guys where family here one member of this family nids our support
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^tita naman ang sakit kya ng puson at b**** ko[/quote] [b]what is b****?[/b]=D=D=D=D=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]pls guys where family here one member of this family nids our support[/quote] [b]wakakaka..,.,please dont announce.[/b]:redface::redface::redface::redface: :lol::lol::lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good aftie my family ^^, imma study now. im so happy ~~!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hello bunso.[/b]:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ate bel :) can i call u [b]lola[/b]? :/ anyways, hehe... i don't want to study for 2morow's exam but i need to. =( waaaaaaaaaa i want to search the web!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ ate bel :) can i call u lola? :/[/quote] [b]wew !hahaha., :D you may call me whatever you like. :D[/b] [b]but that means, you have to call nizam as lolo.,wahaha.[/b]:lol: [quote=-NiK-]anyways, hehe... i don't want to study for 2morow's exam but i need to. =( waaaaaaaaaa i want to search the web![/quote] [b]haha.,internet addict. :lol: go and study bunso or else you will receive a failing grade in your subjects. [/b]:D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

helo wp :cool: kumustaka??:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]helo wp :cool: kumustaka??[/quote] [b]hello lulu., what did you say?i dont understand tagalog.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hilo ebribadi..... :lol: watz up & watz down? [/b][/color] :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hilo ebribadi..... :lol: watz up & watz down? :lol:[/quote] [b]hello chexy. :D i put more jason mraz songs in our playlist.[/b]:wow:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee........sankyu sis bel...... :wow: i'm rili into Mr.a-z these days.... :eh: i uber love his songs.....he's a great songwriter....[/b][/color] :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hehe.,actually my room mate in college is very addicted to jason mraz.,so everytime i hear jason mraz songs.,i always remember her. [/b]:lol: [b]yep, he's a very good singer.,and his songs are like tongue twister.[/b]:wasted:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wuhaha.... :lol::lol: yep yep....it's lyk tongue twister.....he sings vry fast.... :lol: but it's sooooo cool.... =):thumbsup: [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i tried to catch up with his songs but i end up [i]nabubulol[/i].[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^sis bel,.....may LQ ba? :/ [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wala.bakit?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^kc bat ala na ung sweet siggy mo?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy