• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]i cant log in at FS! [/b]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: sis bel......plz read her post here.. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t268-p442-Confessions-only!-(D[/quote] [b]ah.,may not pala. =D ang sama naman.[/b]:disgust:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]@ lyrehs: but i stil cnt log-in.... it says "page load error"... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] fs still maintenance.but u can read and replay your comments .
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]fs still maintenance.but u can read and replay your comments .[/quote] [b]but,i dunno how to read and reply comments in my page.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^uo....guilty-not daw eh....[/b][/color] :doubt:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ah.,may not pala. =D ang sama naman.:disgust:[/quote] i saw kuya neex rply to eney's post and he said that something "not good leader" in his reply. @fs i can't log-in! :wallbash:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ lyrehs: but i stil cnt log-in.... it says "page load error"... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] well ganyan din nung first sakin :lol: naka 10 million [b]refresh[/b] cguro ako..bago ako naka log-in :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]awww. i can view now.,haha., www.friendster.com/profilehistory[/b] [b]taz click ang profile.okies na.,coz if you type only www.friendster.com,i think it will not load.[/b]:paranoid: [quote=-NiK-]i saw kuya neex rply to eney's post and he said that something "not good leader" in his reply.[/quote] [b]yah.,because it seems that he's not concerned with reverzero.[/b]=|

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 06:09:56)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ nik: yah....i saw that one too sis nik... he sed....."we hve a harsh leader here".... :disgust: buti pa c retired mod neex... :| @ lyrehs: ngeee......kakapagod nman... :lol: @ bel: ayy....ganun....masubukan nga...[/b][/color] :paranoid:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-14 06:13:23)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but,i dunno how to read and reply comments in my page.:lol:[/quote] u need to login baby.... :P:P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^yah....i saw that one too sis nik... he sed....."wat a harsh leader".... :disgust: buti pa c retired mod neex... :|[/quote] hehe mas matured naman sya kesa kay eney, and on the F&S thread ung kay reverzer0 his answer is right that where's the 3rd warning.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]u need to login baby.... :P:P[/quote] [b]but it's always says, problem loading page.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]eeeh.....out na muna ako mga kabute..... ang bagal ng connection..... :retard::retard::retard: babush.....[/b][/color] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^me too.,my connection is very slow[/b]:wasted::wasted::wasted: [b]this penguin is faster than smartbro.[/b]:lol::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

where my muchroom [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/grr.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]where my muchroom[/quote] [b]here is your mushroom honey[/b]:lol: [align=center][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/17d7aw.jpg[/img][/align]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]here is your mushroom honey:lol:[/quote] hahaha i like it [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/happy.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahaha i like it[/quote] [b]it's a red mushroom.,hmmmm.,maybe it's shy.[/b]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it's a red mushroom.,hmmmm.,maybe it's shy.:D[/quote] ah i dont care :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hahah! you put it in your siggie.,wahahhaha[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hahah! you put it in your siggie.,wahahhaha:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] haha why?it funny?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 10 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy