• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]@ audeea_iu: oh hi sissy... :D:thumbsup: welcome to mushroom world... :lol: wat shud i col u? :D yep, i think u nid 2 choose a mushroom color...[/b][/color] :lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-16 02:01:45)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah my dear sis we have to choose our own color mushroom coz our founder is like a mushroom[/quote] ohivnsuipo like a mushroom?? :lol: where he is? he is my lil brother here, but it seems like he never online now?? [quote=zyrax86]^oh hi sissy... :D:thumbsup: wat shud i col u? :D yep, i think u nid 2 choose a mushroom color... :lol:[/quote] oh hi sista :rose: can u help me to choose? bcoz i dunno what colors was taken by the others :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]ohivnsuipo like a mushroom?? :lol: where he is? he is my lil brother here, but it seems like he never online now??[/quote] [b]wakakakk~yep., the founder started all of this mushroom ideas. =D=D=D :penguin::penguin: i think he's busy with college.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]ohivnsuipo like a mushroom?? :lol: where he is? he is my lil brother here, but it seems like he never online now??[/quote] yah my dear our founder is like a mushroom that,s y we all members nid to choose our own mushroom color coz our founder is the white one peace founder :D :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]here's the mushroom list: white- ohivnsuipo/rio(but he still dont know he's the white mushroom):lol: black-loelo/lulu red-afzulnizam/nizam :wow: yellow-lhyrickz black gothic :wasted::wasted: - Ago/ big baby boy :lol: green-meh pink-nik blue-lyrehs/onigiri-chan :lol: purple-zyrax/chexy silver-heroinslither/trick :lol:[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-16 02:10:49)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]white- ohivnsuipo/rio(but he still dont know he's the white mushroom):lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wuahaha.....i LOL at this.... yep, he doesn't know yet dat he's the white mushy....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol: :ninja::ninja:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to the new comer. =)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakakakk~yep., the founder started all of this mushroom ideas. =D=D=D :penguin::penguin: i think he's busy with college.[/quote] yeah i think so... he`s busy now.. :):) [quote=Lhyrickz]yah my dear our founder is like a mushroom that,s y we all members nid to choose our own mushroom color coz our founder is the white one peace founder :D :D[/quote] oh i see... he`s like a mushroom but he`s the cute one.. :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]here's the mushroom list: white- ohivnsuipo/rio(but he still dont know he's the white mushroom):lol: black-loelo/lulu red-afzulnizam/nizam :wow: yellow-lhyrickz black gothic :wasted::wasted: - Ago/ big baby boy :lol: green-meh pink-nik blue-lyrehs/onigiri-chan :lol: purple-zyrax/chexy silver-heroinslither/trick :lol:[/quote] wow..it seems like all colors was taken :lol::lol: so, can u suggest me ehat color i am?? :D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]oh i see... he`s like a mushroom but he`s the cute one..[/quote] yah thats y i will hunt him hahahaha =D =D =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wuahaha.....i LOL at this.... yep, he doesn't know yet dat he's the white mushy....[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~i already gave him a PM.[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=heroinslither]welcome to the new comer. =)[/quote] [b]thank you for welcoming me in this group.i still dont know what to do here.[/b]=) [quote=audeea_iu]oh i see... he`s like a mushroom but he`s the cute one.. :lol::lol:[/quote] [b]wahahahah~~yep.,im sure some 101 will 101 once that 101 knows that our founder is cute.[/b]=D=D=D=D [b]fkken 101., like she can have all the boys she wants.[/b]:lol: [quote=audeea_iu]wow..it seems like all colors was taken :lol::lol: so, can u suggest me ehat color i am??[/quote] [b]be the colorless mushroom.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]yah thats y i will hunt him hahahaha =D =D =D[/quote] [b]i thought you already added him in FS? [/b]=D=D=D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-16 02:19:14)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]thank you for welcoming me in this group.i still dont know what to do here.[/quote] bel lols! its supposed to be audeaa. lols. but still welcome to wp! where mushrooms grow in a mushy place. jk jk. haha.
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wuahaha.....i LOL at this.... yep, he doesn't know yet dat he's the white mushy.... :lol::lol::lol: :ninja::ninja:[/quote] hahaha i see... btw, waht`s ur name dear? :) [quote=heroinslither]welcome to the new comer. =)[/quote] oh hi there i`m the new comer hope that i accepted here :lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]yah thats y i will hunt him hahahaha =D =D =D[/quote] wahahaha i`ll tell him then... :lol::lol: kiddin :P [quote=As cicatrizes]be the colorless mushroom.:lol::lol:[/quote] hahahaha i`ll be colorless for a while until i find what color i am :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i thought you already added him in FS? =D=D=D=D=D[/quote] nope tita i did not i will add him later if fs is fixed already [quote=audeea_iu]wahahaha i`ll tell him then... :lol::lol: kiddin :P[/quote] you dont nid to tell him my dear coz maybe he will read our post hahaha just kidding mr founder im a good girl i will not hunt you :D :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]hahahaha i`ll be colorless for a while until i find what color i am :)[/quote] [b]that's very unique.[/b]:D:D:D [b]like this one., you're the one on the center dee.[/b]:lol::lol: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/284e84.jpg[/img] [quote=heroinslither]bel lols! its supposed to be audeaa. lols. but still welcome to wp! where mushrooms grow in a mushy place. jk jk. haha.[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~sorry trick,i thought it was for meh.[/b]:P:P:P:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nope tita i did not i will add him later if fs is fixed already[/quote] [b]FS will be fixed for the next 24 hours.[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: awww.....ukie... ahaha....so dat he wil know that he's the white mushy... :lol::lol: @ audeea_iu: ahehe.....u can col me rachel or cheng... =) any of the two... :lol::thumbsup: hw bout u? wow...vry unique indeed....u chose to b colorless... :D [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-16 02:30:20)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]you dont nid to tell him my dear coz maybe he will read our post[/quote] ought..it will take a long time if we wait him to read it himself.. how if i send him a message on his cellphone :lol::lol::lol::lol: nope..kidding me... :P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]that's very unique.:D:D:D like this one., you're the one on the center dee.:lol::lol:[/quote] wew..nice :lol::lol: sure i`ll be it bcoz i cant choose one :lol::lol: can i use those pict as my siggy greenie?? :lol::lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]FS will be fixed for the next 24 hours.[/quote] i will open my fs acct next week [hr] my dear sis dee the one on the center suits you more
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ audeea_iu: ahehe.....u can col me rachel or cheng... =) any of the two... :lol::thumbsup: hw bout u? wow...vry unique indeed....u chose to b colorless... :D[/quote] oh i think i`ll called u cheng, it sounds simple :) u can called me [b]dee[/b] hohoh..yeah i`m colorless :) [quote=Lhyrickz]my dear sis dee the one on the center suits you more[/quote] yeps lil sist... i`ll be colorless.. :lol::lol: n i use those pict as siggy if i have greenie permition :D:D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello sista dee so missing u and so glad u join this group ;) hello all mushroom :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 10 queries - 0.147 second ]
Privacy Policy