• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]hello lovebirds can i join???[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

.... gud pm. it's friday once agen...imma log-out now. I'm on blogskins.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^oh?you're not copying me anymore. =D are you scared i won't talk to you tonight?[/quote] =D=D=D i promise i not copy anymore :kiss: [quote=Lhyrickz]hello lovebirds can i join???[/quote] cant. :P:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]cant.[/quote] selfish gosh my connection is like a turtle hello sis nik
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]selfish[/quote] =D=D you must join in the hell only.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you must join in the hell only.[/quote] ive already been there
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D=D i promise i not copy anymore :kiss:[/quote] [i]anymore copy not i promise i [/i]=D=D=D [i]connect=i]on ve5try slow and keyboa5trd 5treta5trded[/i]:crybaby::crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ive already been there[/quote] oh really...that good for you... but now im at the heaven right now.. [quote=As cicatrizes]anymore copy not i promise i =D=D=D[/quote] if you copy again.i will rape you. :evil::evil:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-21 04:51:36)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really...that good for you... but now im at the heaven right now..[/quote] oh bad to hear that :wallbash: :wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh bad to hear that :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] =D=D=D=D bad to hear?why2?tell me... =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]bad to hear?why2?tell me...[/quote] coz you're not allowed to go in heaven i myself is only allowed there gtg my connection is like this :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello sis nik[/quote] halu siz... gudeve :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]if you copy again.i will rape you. :evil::evil:[/quote] [i]oh,sorry.[/i]:O[spoiler]:evil::evil: [i]you rape will i. again copy you if[/i][/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Grrrrrrrrrr...Good eve mushrooms!
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

soo sweet :) imma help mom 2 make fruit salad. bahbye 4 now. haii kuya bles ^^,

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-21 05:32:55)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]imma help mom 2 make fruit salad. bahbye 4 now.[/quote] [i]wew.,i wanna eat fruit salad tonight.[/i]=( [i]hello lord byrone.[/i]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ what's your topic here?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]here topic your what's?[/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wew.,i wanna eat fruit salad tonight.=([/quote] lolwutz. haha my mom is selfish she dun wanna giv yah sum salad :P =D :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^your mom is bad.[/i]:(:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:30

[ 10 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy