• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^wakaka.....i'm online... =D oops...sori 4 disturbing teh two of u lovebirds... :eh: i'm glad that teh 2 of u r ok now....[/b][/color] :eh: =):thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]love you too baby.:penguin::penguin::rose:[/quote] Do you already lunch? [quote=As cicatrizes]no other wp online.=D=D=D[/quote] so i can kiss you :kiss: [quote=zyrax86]^wakaka.....i'm online... =D oops...sori 4 disturbing teh two of u lovebirds... :eh:[/quote] it okay my friends.... ;) how are you today?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]Do you already lunch?[/quote] [i]oh,not yet.i will eat later..[/i]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]so i can kiss you :kiss:[/quote] [i]can't. zyricks is online.[/i]:P:P:P [i]here,kiss this penguin--->>[/i]:penguin: =D=D [quote=zyrax86]^wakaka.....i'm online... =D oops...sori 4 disturbing teh two of u lovebirds... :eh: i'm glad that teh 2 of u r ok now.... :eh: =):thumbsup:[/quote] [i]that's okay.,haha.,hey,we're not birds.,wkakakak~~[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh,not yet.i will eat later..:D[/quote] cook for me also. :eh: [flash=150x250]http://assets.myflashfetish.com/swf/mp3/mff-ninja.swf?myid=15343642&path=2008/11/21[/flash] ^ hey blue thanks for this song :kiss: [quote=As cicatrizes]can't. zyricks is online.:P:P:P here,kiss this penguin--->>[/quote] oh really :paranoid: :kiss::penguin: ^the penguin run when i wanna kiss :wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-22 23:20:32)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]cook for me also. :eh:[/quote] [i]i dont like to cook.[/i]:rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]^the penguin run when i wanna kiss :wallbash:[/quote] [i]oh?run faster.[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ hey blue thanks for this song :kiss:[/quote] [i]song this for thanks blue hey[/i]=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont like to cook.:rolleyes:[/quote] so what you like? :rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=As cicatrizes]oh?run faster.:lol:[/quote] =D=D so bad :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]song this for thanks blue hey=D[/quote] ill rape you if you copy again :mad:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]it okay my friends.... ;) how are you today?[/quote] [b][color=purple]i'm doin' fine mod nizam... =):thumbsup: [/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]can't. zyricks is online.:P:P:P here,kiss this penguin--->>:penguin: =D=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL......wakakak.....nope,....it's ok.... =) i wil just close my eyes lyk dis[/b][/color] :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd242/pussycat_9/meee2.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]so what you like? :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] [i]i like to play[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D so bad :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]it's good. :lol: faster is good.[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ill rape you if you copy again :mad:[/quote] [i]okay,i wont copy.[/i]:paranoid: [spoiler][i]again copy you if you rape i, okay[/i]=D[/spoiler] [quote=zyrax86]LOL......wakakak.....nope,....it's ok.... =) i wil just close my eyes lyk dis :thumbsdown:[/quote] [i]wow.,buti nlng tinakpan mo.,haha[/i]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-22 23:29:30)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]LOL......wakakak.....nope,....it's ok.... =) i wil just close my eyes lyk dis :thumbsdown:[/quote] =D=D why you not open like this :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://www.geocities.com/afzulnizam/maizatulakmal.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]i like to play:lol:[/quote] oh my god :o :penguin::penguin: [quote=As cicatrizes]it's good. :lol: faster is good.:lol:[/quote] yah faster so god :wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]again copy you if you rape i, okay=D[/quote] :mad: beware i will chase you..

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-22 23:35:21)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wow.,buti nlng tinakpan mo.,haha:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakakak......at least tinakpan ko dba.... =) :eh: :lol::lol::lol: cge......maiwan ko na muna kau lovebirds.... :eh: mg-i-spam muna ako sa mga threads...[/b][/color] =D=D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god :o :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]why?wanna play also?[/i]=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah faster so god :wallbash:[/quote] [i]that's why, you should run faster to catch the penguin.[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:mad: beware i will chase you..[/quote] [i]okay,i will not copy anymore[/i]:paranoid: [spoiler][spoiler]:P:P:P:P:P[/spoiler][/spoiler] [quote=zyrax86]wakakak......at least tinakpan ko dba.... =) :eh: :lol::lol::lol: cge......maiwan ko na muna kau lovebirds.... :eh: mg-i-spam muna ako sa mga threads... =D=D=D=D[/quote] [i]nyahahaha!okay zyrickz.while you are away,nizam and i will play.[/i]:paranoid:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-22 23:38:09)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why?wanna play also?=D[/quote] no no no :penguin::penguin: [quote=As cicatrizes]okay,i will not copy anymore:paranoid:[/quote] =D=D why are you paranoid ? [quote=As cicatrizes]nyahahaha!okay zyrickz.while you are away,nizam and i will play.:paranoid:[/quote] :o:o:o
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D why are you paranoid ?[/quote] [i]because i wanna copy you.[/i]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o[/quote] =):thumbsup::thumbsup: =D=D [i]let's play baby[/i]:penguin: [i]*edited:goodbye wp.,i am sleepy., :P:P bye baby.,love you always.[/i]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-22 23:59:07)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good bye baby :kiss:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i just wanna say hello.. .. ;] hellooo... : > [b]AFZULNIZAM [/b] > [b]As cicatrizes [/b] > [b]zyrax86[/b] [i]my connection alwys enjoy with mr. error[/i] :wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^hello also 2 u sis.... :D wat shud i call u?[/b][/color] :)
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wat shud i call u?[/quote] nuti.. thx =) if yu?.. tirex??.. :lol: just kidding bebz
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^LOL :lol::lol::lol: ok..... =) hi 2 u [i]nuti[/i].....u'r name is so cute...;] uhmmm.....u can col me [i]cheng[/i]...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-23 00:39:01)

aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^LOL :lol: [quote=zyrax86]u can col me cheng...[/quote] cheng?.. ok =) whre u cam from?.. am indo.. :)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'm frm philippines sis nuti....[/b][/color] =) ;];]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 12 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy