• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

loelo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

good afternoon all mushroom =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]good evening 2, my dear DANICA! :D That's good, "aral" mode =)=) Me? i might log off in about 15 mins...[/quote] waah haha danica agen? oki bb kuya jie :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]good afternoon all mushroom =)[/quote] good afternoon :o:o hai loelo, hai nik, hai kuya jie
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

helo sir nizam ajarin saya coding lah :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ coding wa.......saya hanya tahu sikit2 aja..... :D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ coding wa.......saya hanya tahu sikit2 aja..... :D[/quote] saya tak pintar coding juga mu edit fs tapi bingung mau thema apa yah?? bisa kasih saran sir??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thema ini bergantung pada kita. jika kamu suka pada cartoon, kamu bisa gunakan gambar cartoon sebagai themanya. jika kamu suka cinta2 =D kamu bisa gunakan thema tentang cinta kayak gambar love atau gambar cewek bersama cowok. =)
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]thema ini bergantung pada kita.[/quote] yang lgi ngetren skrng apa ??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]yang lgi ngetren skrng apa ??[/quote] klu bagi saya mungkin naruto :D:thumbsup:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sir can u help me?? my scprt didnt work???

Last edited by loelo (2008-11-27 07:36:19)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

post here...biar saya lihat scriptnya.
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here sir [spoiler]:lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by loelo (2008-11-27 07:51:18)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ups its work sir
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]ups its work sir[/quote] what you mean it work now?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah its work now :thumbsup: the problem is my slowly connection :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]good evening mushrooms.[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]the problem is my slowly connection :lol:[/quote] =D=D=D hahah you make me laugh =D [quote=As cicatrizes]good evening mushrooms.[/quote] hai honey....g.evening.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai honey....g.evening.[/quote] [i]good evening also honey.how are you today?[/i] [hr] [i]hello lulu[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good evening also honey.how are you today?[/quote] im fine... why you online very late? i tired wait you...im miss you today..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine... why you online very late? i tired wait you...im miss you today..[/quote] [i]i was not gonna online tonight because i am not in the mood. but when i opened my profile in FS, there was private messages.,wkakakk~~when i open my profile,i also automatically log-in to ftalk. i miss u also baby.[/i]:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:50

[ 9 queries - 0.696 second ]
Privacy Policy