• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay il tell him.,thanks for the concern kaygee.;)[/quote] hahaha. gud2x. ayeeh :lol::lol: hahah! [quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay 5 minutes after that i go to lunch..[/quote] gud2x.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Kaygee :3]gud2x[/quote] but i have no food.my wife to lazy :wallbash::wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]tired? :/ what yo do? :eh:[/quote] [i]my husband make me tired every night.[/i]=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont want. you must cook for me.[/quote] [i]but i am tired. :lol: u must cook for urself baby.[/i]:P:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i have no food.my wife to lazy :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]she's not lazy,she's just tired.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i have no food.my wife to lazy :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] aww.. :lol: btw, wats the name of ur wife bro? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]an apple a day keeps the doctor away[/b] :penguin: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]my husband make me tired every night.=D=D[/quote] :o:o your husband very bad ;] [quote=As cicatrizes]but i am tired. :lol: u must cook for urself baby.:P:P:P:P[/quote] okay...i go to cook now :( [quote=As cicatrizes]she's not lazy,she's just tired.:wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [spoiler]lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy[/spoiler] [quote=Kaygee :3]btw, wats the name of ur wife bro? :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] [b]As cicatrizes[/b].. :cry: :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=Lhyrickz]an apple a day keeps the doctor away :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] away doctor the keeps day a apple an =D=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]your flamming..i will tell you to my husband[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o your husband very bad ;][/quote] [i]hahaha! he makes me happy every night.[/i]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay...i go to cook now :([/quote] [i]cook for me also.[/i]:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy[/quote] [i]dont spam here.[/i]:rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]As cicatrizes.. :cry: :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]why this icon?[/i] :cry: :crybaby::crybaby: [i]lhyrickz: absent kna nman[/i]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]your flamming..i will tell you to my husband[/quote] who your husband? :rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lhyrickz: absent kna nman[/quote] im absent because i have cute voice :lol: :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]who your husband?[/quote] your husband who

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-28 01:36:05)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woot!!!! silicone for sale here!!! :penguin: [spoiler]special offer for WP only :D[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hahaha! he makes me happy every night.=D=D=D[/quote] oh really....good.do you love him? [quote=As cicatrizes]cook for me also.:P:P:P[/quote] ah.....i dont want.cook for yourself :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]why this icon? :cry: :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] coz my wife to lazy [quote=jieduck]woot!!!! silicone for sale here!!![/quote] i wanna buy =D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]your husband who[/quote] wa........ :crybaby::crybaby: honey look Lhyrickz make me cry :crybaby:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-28 01:40:13)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]woot!!!! silicone for sale here!!![/quote] me too kuya jie i want to buy,,:lol: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]me too kuya jie i want to buy,,[/quote] are you sure!?=) [spoiler]as if I know that you really need those! hahaha!!! j/k po!!![/spoiler] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i wanna buy[/quote] hahaha!!! i wonder how we could make use of the silicone? hahaha!!! BTW, good day, leader! :thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wa........ honey look Lhyrickz make me cry[/quote] what i did not [quote=jieduck]are you sure!?[/quote] hundred percent sure yah kuya so bad i really need those silicone :lol: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hundred percent sure yah kuya so bad i really need those silicone[/quote] why? what for? :rolleyes: [spoiler]don't worry, a lot of guys prefer smaller 'assests' =)[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hahaha!!! i wonder how we could make use of the silicone? hahaha!!! BTW, good day, leader![/quote] =D=D=D i dont know try to ask Lhyrickz coz she really need...=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]what i did not[/quote] ah.........you :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really....good.do you love him?[/quote] [i]secret.why do u wanna know?[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ah.....i dont want.cook for yourself :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]if u dont cook for me,il[/i][spoiler]:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]coz my wife to lazy[/quote] [i]but she's cute,rite?[/i]=D=D [quote=jieduck]woot!!!! silicone for sale here!!! :penguin:[/quote] [i]lhyrickz,will buy all.,im sure.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]wa........ :crybaby::crybaby: honey look Lhyrickz make me cry :crybaby:[/quote] [i]lhyrickz :evil: why did u make my honey cry?[/i] :angry: [spoiler][i]continue[/i]=D=D=D[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-28 02:01:45)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know try to ask Lhyrickz coz she really need...[/quote] yup! and it looks like that I've got a customer already, and she seems so interested, did not even asked how much? hahaha!! but sure, i'll give her a discount, especial discount for WP members only :D [quote=As cicatrizes]lhyrickz,will buy all.,im sure.[/quote] she is, indeed :D how about you? I'll give you better discount than her.. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]she is, indeed :D how about you? I'll give you better discount than her.. =)[/quote] [i]i am contented with my "ehem" =D=D i think size does not matter,rite baby?[/i]=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 10 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy