• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=dj_afran]hai.. how are u bro??[/quote] im fine bro ..you? [quote=As cicatrizes]i got it from yahoo. :lol: its a lyrics of a song "kahit kailan by south border"[/quote] ako got ito mula sa yahoo. nito ang isang lyrics ng isang song "anytime by south border" =D:thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha!have any prospects?=D=D=D[/quote] still looking for prospect, hehehe! [spoiler]sana, may pumatol, hahaha!![/spoiler] [quote=dj_afran]hy all.. how about you..??[/quote] Hello DJ. Nice to see you around. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really hahah thanks you... u also can find your love here :wow:[/quote] I hope that I could find someone also :( But i'm afraid, my wife might kill me if she would know. :D [quote=cLsC_101™]@jie Hehe. Yeah, kinda freaky. :lol:[/quote] I dont like in Batangas, creepy pala dun :o:o
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ako got ito mula sa yahoo. nito ang isang lyrics ng isang song "anytime by south border" =D:thumbsup:[/quote] [i]i mean the lyrics., not what i said.[/i]:retard: [quote=jieduck]sana, may pumatol, hahaha!![/quote] [i]haha., start buttering up someone.[/i]:eh::eh:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-30 08:07:24)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] too.. what r u doing right now..?? :arrow: [b]as[/b] hy sist.. how about u..?? :arrow: [b]jieduck[/b] hy bro.. me too.. what r u doing right now..?? :arrow: [b]clsc[/b] thanks for the repu bratha.. ^^

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-11-30 08:14:58)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I hope that I could find someone also :( But i'm afraid, my wife might kill me if she would know.[/quote] hahahhahaa...you can love in this forum only not outside. maybe you wife will not know about this =D [quote=As cicatrizes]i mean the lyrics., not what i said.:retard:[/quote] =D=D sorry baby [spoiler]should know heart ko'y you only alone distress, should I think? infinite, you expect that anytime, leaving in revenue anytime, not revenue pababayaan anytime, not change if you lose in I not know that yet afford kakayanin even love again anything more happens can not exchange association more revenue until the end :wallbash::wallbash:[/spoiler] [quote=dj_afran]too.. what r u doing right now..??[/quote] nothing just browsing the fstalk

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-30 08:14:20)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@jie Haha. Yeah. But though I don't like there, we gotta go there every 5 years for our reunion. Yeeeh. :crybaby: @df Hihihi. What's up? :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]hy sist.. how about u..??[/quote] [i]i am also fine.,how about you?[/i]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]should know heart ko'y you only alone distress, should I think? infinite, you expect that anytime, leaving in revenue anytime, not revenue pababayaan anytime, not change if you lose in I not know that yet afford kakayanin even love again anything more happens can not exchange association more revenue until the end :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]kita is revenue?wkakak~~its right., but it can also be used in a different way. association more revenue untl the end--->>lulz,sounds like profit.[/i]:wasted::wasted: [i] dapat mong malaman :arrow: you should know sa puso ko'y ikaw lamang ang nag-iisa :arrow: in my heart, you're the only one pangangamba, dapat bang isipin? :arrow: distress, should you think about it? walang hanggan, asahan mo na :arrow: until the end, expect that kahit kailan, di kita iiwan :arrow: whenever(not sure) i wont leave you kahit kailan, di kita pababayaan :arrow: i wont forsake you kahit kailan, di magbabago :arrow: i wont change kung ikaw ay mawala sa piling ko :arrow: if i will lose you di na alam kung kakayanin pa kayang :arrow: i dont know if i can still umibig pang muli :arrow: love again kahit na ano pang mangyayari :arrow: whatever happens di maaring ipagpalit :arrow: il not find exchange :wasted: (il not find another) :P sasamahan pa kita hanggang sa huli :arrow: il be with you till the end[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ my translator so crazy :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ my translator so crazy :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]hahaha! coz you're also gila baby.[/i]:P:P:P:P
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@mabel[/b] Waw. Kinacareer na ah. :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hahaha! coz you're also gila baby.:P:P:P:P[/quote] :o yah i gila but i gila to you. =D=D I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more.
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] you're not busy today?? :arrow: [b]bel[/b] who's noxs..?? :arrow: [b]clcs[/b] fine...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha., start buttering up someone.:eh::eh:[/quote] let us see, maybe i'll start tomorrow =D=D=D [quote=dj_afran]:arrow: jieduck hy bro.. me too.. what r u doing right now..??[/quote] good to see you here. i'm currently working. from where are you, Bro? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahahhahaa...you can love in this forum only not outside. maybe you wife will not know about this =D[/quote] but i've sent my referral link to my wife last week in her FS, maybe, she will register here without my knowledge, and i will be doomed :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=cLsC_101™]@jie Haha. Yeah. But though I don't like there, we gotta go there every 5 years for our reunion. Yeeeh. :crybaby:[/quote] o, i see.. are you from Lucena? My wife is from Quezon Provice also, she's from Candelaria. and I am from Batangas :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Waw. Kinacareer na ah. :D[/quote] [i]ang alin?[/i]:paranoid: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o yah i gila but i gila to you. =D=D[/quote] [i]wkakaka... =D you're cantik baby.[/i]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more.[/quote] [i]where did you get this?[/i]:rolleyes: [quote=dj_afran]who's noxs..??[/quote] [i]haha!an FTM member.[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]let us see, maybe i'll start tomorrow =D=D=D[/quote] [i]try riz.[/i]:lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-30 08:33:00)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@mabel Translator. :D @jie Woah. Yup, from Lucena. Wow. Hehe. She's from Candelaria? :o @df Good. Hihihi. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Translator. :D[/quote] [i]haha.,if you would know, i met kuya jie in the "ano sa tgalog,ano sa ingles" thread. we translated a lot there.[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]you're not busy today??[/quote] no bro... disana waktunya udah jam berapa? [quote=jieduck]but i've sent my referral link to my wife last week in her FS, maybe, she will register here without my knowledge, and i will be doomed[/quote] =D=D you cant find another girls anymore. [spoiler]maybe i can find again :paranoid:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]where did you get this?:rolleyes:[/quote] why...i not get from where... :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe i can find again :paranoid:[/quote] [i]maybe i can find also.[/i]=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why...i not get from where... :P[/quote] [i]google? or yahoo?[/i]:rolleyes:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]try riz.:lol::lol:[/quote] hahaha!~!!!! kunsabagay, medyo kras ko yung maldita na yun, hahahaha!!! [quote=cLsC_101™]@jie Woah. Yup, from Lucena. Wow. Hehe. She's from Candelaria? :o[/quote] yup, I think their place is called Pahinga Uno, we use to visit her place everytime I spent my vacation in the Phils. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]you cant find another girls anymore. maybe i can find again :paranoid:[/quote] yup, it's difficult for me to find another.. :wallbash:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-30 08:46:13)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]jieduck[/b] it's u(the ava)?? i'm from indonesia..u..?? :arrow: [b]bel[/b] xinoxs..?? :arrow: [b]clsc[/b] what is df?? :arrow: [b]ezam[/b] sekarang jam 9(waktu post ini)

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-11-30 08:50:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 9 queries - 0.758 second ]
Privacy Policy