• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hindi[/quote] may kasalanan ka sken tito today is december 1 =D =D [quote=jieduck]sure, sure!! please join and welcome to the world of Kabute[/quote] anung latest??? how's ur business kuya??? tita where are you?? if you have a load txt me i have something to tell you
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]i saw her a while ago, maybe, she's got a problem again in her net connection =)[/quote] hm...maybe... how are you today? [quote=Lhyrickz]may kasalanan ka sken tito today is december 1[/quote] I'm so sorry :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]I'm so sorry[/quote] i dont accept sorry =D =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i dont accept sorry =D =D[/quote] kaya kung ano dapat ako gumawa?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: ganun? ahehe :lol::lol: btw, kelan xmas vacation nio zyrickz? :) @ kuya jie: sounds lyk anu kuya jie? :rolleyes::rolleyes: :paranoid: ukie lng ako..... :D:thumbsup: btw........san na ung mga orders nmin kuya jie?[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]anung latest??? how's ur business kuya???[/quote] oh, the business is just doin' great! lots of orders, but no deliveries made yet :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hm...maybe... how are you today?[/quote] yup, maybe. i'm fine today, but still my tooth is aching :wallbash: [quote=zyrax86]@ kuya jie: sounds lyk anu kuya jie? :rolleyes::rolleyes: :paranoid: ukie lng ako..... :D:thumbsup: btw........san na ung mga orders nmin kuya jie? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] sounds like... nvm nga! :eh: yung orders nyo? ano ba? bakit ba nag-aapura ka? hindi mo pa naman gagamitin, di ba? bakit, ipapakita mo na ba kaagad? =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngeee :/:/:/:/ hnd ako ng-aapura anu... :O:O :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: pinapaalala ko lng sau ung orders nmin....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]kaya kung ano dapat ako gumawa?[/quote] hahaha wrong grammar hahaha its ok tito [quote=zyrax86]@ zyrickz: ganun? ahehe btw, kelan xmas vacation nio zyrickz?[/quote] 19 ate kya cguro before xmas vacation ipapasa ko na ang pagiging leader magiging bc kc aq at mga january na cguro aq makakaol ulet [quote=jieduck]oh, the business is just doin' great! lots of orders, but no deliveries made yet[/quote] oh dont forget my order :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i'm fine today, but still my tooth is aching :wallbash:[/quote] oh you should go to hospital..... =) [quote=Lhyrickz]hahaha wrong grammar hahaha its ok tito[/quote] =D=D thanks you :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ngeee :/:/:/:/ hnd ako ng-aapura anu... :O:O :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: pinapaalala ko lng sau ung orders nmin.... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] ayy, ganun!? suri, suri po... hahaha!!! don't worry, under process ang orders nyo, hehehe! ano kaya, "zyrak" na lang tawag ko sa iyo? [quote=Lhyrickz]oh dont forget my order :lol: :lol:[/quote] aha!? another one who cannot wait at all? :lol::lol::lol: [quote][quote][b]Ladies... why do you want it bigger???[/b] :ninja:[/quote] [/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh you should go to hospital..... =)[/quote] thanks, maybe tonight, I shall go to the hospital and see a Dentist. But the pain is still tolerable 'though. Maybe, I would visit the hospital during the Eid Holidays. :D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-01 04:31:49)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Thx for teh welcums ^^ Renz,kxe mas mganda isang color lang hihi...=D=D Kuya jie,eu can call me papsicle [[: un kasi twag sakin ni lollipap q...LOUiSE27 =) Naku,ngaun kuh lang napansin,pwede pla magtagaog d2??! =D=D=D naflood na reputation kuh haha! :)[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]thanks you[/quote] dont say thank you you still have the responsibility to do it :P :P [quote=jieduck]aha!? another one who cannot wait at all?[/quote] so bad but i really need that [quote=jieduck]Ladies... why do you want it bigger???[/quote] tinatanung pa ba yan??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]thanks, maybe tonight, I shall go to the hospital and see a Dentist. But the pain is still tolerable 'though. Maybe, I would visit the hospital during the Eid Holidays.[/quote] oh that good. i forget today is World AIDS Day. i wanna go to hospital also.maybe i have aids =D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]dont say thank you you still have the responsibility to do it[/quote] ok no problem.... haha tomorrow i not ol 1 week coz i have examination. :wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Naku,ngaun kuh lang napansin,pwede pla magtagaog d2??![/quote] yup sis pdng pd fell free na magtagalog [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh that good. i forget today is World AIDS Day. i wanna go to hospital also.maybe i have aids[/quote] ehrrr tito yucky you have aids hope tita will read your post :lol: :lol:[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok no problem.... haha tomorrow i not ol 1 week coz i have examination.[/quote] good luck to your exam tito [b]gtg now i have to finish my report for tom and my connection is getting pissed me off bye to all bye wp[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: huh? mgging busy? bakit nman? may pupuntahan ka ba? :rolleyes::rolleyes: @ kuya jie: ngeee :/:/ ayayay...wag nman kuya jie.... [i]zyrak[/i]? :wasted: ang pangit pakinggan.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [i]cheng[/i] na lng....pede? :D:thumbsup: ======================================================== out na muna ako mga kabute..... :lol::lol::lol: babush all :P:P:P:P:P:P spongebob mode on.... [i]who lives in the pineapple under the sea?[/i][/b][/color] :lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-01 04:47:26)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ehrrr tito yucky you have aids hope tita will read your post[/quote] hey i just kidding.i have no aids :crybaby: [quote=Lhyrickz]good luck to your exam tito[/quote] oh thanks you sis :P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ zyrickz: huh? mgging busy? bakit nman? may pupuntahan ka ba?[/quote] my mom told that i must learn to do teh household chores coz she said im not a child anymore its my responsibility to learn that i dunno and if im not mistaken she enrols me in a cooking lesson :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: i really have to go bye all
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Lhyricks,ok..ah..cge bye na! :lol: hi ! =D going somewhere..:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]so bad but i really need that jieduck wrote: Ladies... why do you want it bigger??? tinatanung pa ba yan??[/quote] so bad, hahaha!!! saan mo ba gagamitin un? sa pansyn ba? hahaha!!! [quote=cutest08]Kuya jie,eu can call me papsicle [[: un kasi twag sakin ni lollipap q...LOUiSE27 =)[/quote] oki, oki, i'll call you lollipap!! so sweet! why lollipap, BTW? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh that good. i forget today is World AIDS Day. i wanna go to hospital also.maybe i have aids =D=D[/quote] yeah, that's true, we better be careful, hahaha!!! [quote=Lhyrickz]gtg now i have to finish my report for tom and my connection is getting pissed me off bye to all bye wp[/quote] ok then, see you :) [quote=zyrax86]@ kuya jie: ngeee :/:/ ayayay...wag nman kuya jie.... zyrak? :wasted: ang pangit pakinggan.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: cheng na lng....pede? :D:thumbsup:[/quote] ok, it's cheng! see you also :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

muhalala I'm lazy 2 go 2 skul. :doubt: [quote=jieduck]:crybaby::crybaby: inaapi ako!! :crybaby::crybaby: eh bata pa rin naman ako ah! isip-bata :lol:[/quote] :lol: kht na kuya jie! wahahaha (ubos na ung cake :lol: ) kuya jie, wg sna sasama loob mu ah! tnung lng... [spoiler]me asawa k na b?[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy