• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]Selamat petang. Bagaimana anda hari ini? :/[/quote] [i]selamat petang chexy. apa kabrnya neh?[/i]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^Saya tidak mengerti bel...[/b][/color] :retard::wasted::smoke::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]wahhh~~i dunno any malaysian language.[/i] :wasted::wasted: [b]kamu sangat cantik[/b]:P:P:P:P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i dunno also... :lol::lol::lol: i just used the google translator.... :wasted::wasted::wasted: but i think it's indonesian.... :wallbash: :smoke::smoke::smoke: anda jauh lebih indah. :P:P:P mengapa yang sudah anda offline?[/b][/color] :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-04 06:32:23)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^bah bye.sorry late reply.,i had dinner. :D lhyrickz is a promoter now.[/i]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Padaan.=( nik,congrats cottonbear! :penguin:[/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi my wp family... miss u all.... anybody home?? :paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all :D where is my honey :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]hi my wp family... miss u all.... anybody home?? :paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] [i]hi dee[/i]. :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]where is my honey :paranoid:[/quote] [i]im here.[/i]:D[spoiler]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] why you crying :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why you crying :/[/quote] [i]coz i miss u very much. :P:P:P:P:P i thought u will be OL tomorrow?[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]coz i miss u very much. :P:P:P:P:P i thought u will be OL tomorrow?[/quote] i miss you too :D Thursday next week i must go back to my hostel..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]Thursday next week i must go back to my hostel..[/quote] [i]what is hostel? :paranoid: is it a hotel?[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]is it a hotel?[/quote] not hotel hostel :wallbash::wallbash:=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]not hotel hostel :wallbash::wallbash:=D[/quote] [i]i dunno what's a hostel. i only know hotel. :P:P:P:P wait,il search it in yahoo.[/i] :retard: [hr] hos·tel audio (hstl) KEY NOUN: 1. A supervised, inexpensive lodging place for travelers, especially young travelers. 2. An inn; a hotel. [hr] [i]so its a hotel[/i]=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 07:26:39)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ its up to you :/ =D do you still love me?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmp! here agen... Yes! kuya nizam is here..:lol: BTW,i thought that ur not online today because of exam ryt??! :eh: Sweet Couple here going somewhere :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wahihi! Good evening guys. Sorry, I can't type too much. Coz my right shoulder is encountering too much pain now. :crybaby: Arghh. :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ its up to you :/ =D do you still love me?[/quote] [i]yah i love you, why are you asking me like that?[/i] :/ [quote=cutest08]Sweet Couple here going somewhere :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]nyehahah~~~dont go.,nizam and i are only talking.[/i]:P:P:P [quote=cLsC_101™]Wahihi! Good evening guys. Sorry, I can't type too much. Coz my right shoulder is encountering too much pain now. :crybaby: Arghh. :P[/quote] [i]haha.,are u disabled? [/i]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 07:34:07)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]hmmp! here agen... Yes! kuya nizam is here..:lol: BTW,i thought that ur not online today because of exam ryt??![/quote] yap but not finish again. how you know i have exam? [quote=As cicatrizes]yah i love you, why are you asking me like that? :/[/quote] i thought maybe you find another bf. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:21

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy