• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh good luck to your college life my dear sis seems that college is hard unlike in hs[/quote] ahahahaha not rilly hard lil sist i`m on 3rd grade, so it kinda bussy on this grade :D:D [quote=Lhyrickz]let sis dee and grandpa nizam teach us malay and indo[/quote] wahaha ok i`ll teach u both,,huehehe
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=audeea_iu]i`m fine... btw, happy b`day to u[/quote] hehe thanks you... ;) [quote=Lhyrickz]today is your bday grandpa your getting old[/quote] oh really...today i be grandfather =(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]ahahahaha not rilly hard lil sist i`m on 3rd grade, so it kinda bussy on this grade[/quote] maybe you're intelligent thats y its not hard for you but for me as junior hi :wasted: :wasted: esp in chemistry subject [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really...today i be grandfather =([/quote] absofuckinlutely ryt grandpa :P [quote=audeea_iu]wahaha ok i`ll teach u both,,huehehe[/quote] really my dear sis??? you will teach us
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh thanks you :cry: but i not happy coz bel not ol.[/quote] [b][color=purple]u'r welcome mod :D bel said......she wil be online tomorrow...[/b][/color] =) [quote=audeea_iu]good afternoon it can be selamat siang or selamat sore :):)[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww.....ok.... :D:thumbsup: thank u... ;] & good evening is selamat petang?[/b][/color] :paranoid: [quote=Lhyrickz]let sis dee and grandpa nizam teach us malay and indo[/quote] [b][color=purple]yep yep yep[/b][/color] =) :D:thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]absofuckinlutely ryt grandpa :P[/quote] oh my god.you so bad :P:thumbsdown: [quote=zyrax86]u'r welcome mod :D bel said......she wil be online tomorrow...[/quote] oh really.. :D how are you today
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hehe thanks you... ;)[/quote] u r welcome :thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]maybe you're intelligent thats y its not hard for you but for me as junior hi :wasted: :wasted: esp in chemistry subject[/quote] oo...its hard for me to do chemistry subject too lil sist :lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]really my dear sis??? you will teach us[/quote] yepz i`ll teach u.. just say the word n i`ll translate in on indo :):) [quote=zyrax86]awww.....ok.... :D:thumbsup: thank u... ;] & good evening is selamat petang? :paranoid:[/quote] yes sista..that`s right :)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really.. :D how are you today[/quote] [b][color=purple]yep =) doin' fine here..... =) how bout u mod?[/b][/color] :cool: [quote=audeea_iu]yes sista..that`s right :)[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww.....ukie... :D:thumbsup: how about good morning & how r u today?[/b][/color] :/
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god.you so bad :P:thumbsdown:[/quote] you dont need to remind me that im bad grandpa im bad since birth :P :P [quote=audeea_iu]oo...its hard for me to do chemistry subject too lil sist :lol::lol:[/quote] thats y sometimes during our chemistry subject i always skip classes :lol: :lol: its so hard for me to understand teh lessons [quote=audeea_iu]yepz i`ll teach u.. just say the word n i`ll translate in on indo :):)[/quote] later my dear sis i have a book of english indo but the words there are the most common words that we often speak
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]awww.....ukie... :D:thumbsup: how about good morning & how r u today? :/[/quote] good morning = selamat pagi how r u today = bagaimana kabarmu hari ini? @lil sist ah ok.. just tell me if u need to translate in indo :D:D

Last edited by audeea_iu (2008-12-07 01:16:15)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]@lil sist ah ok.. just tell me if u need to translate in indo :D:D[/quote] ok my dear i will just pm it to you in fs :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]u r welcome :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] hehe are you still study? [quote=zyrax86]yep =) doin' fine here..... =) how bout u mod?[/quote] i always fine.. not crazy =D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]you dont need to remind me that im bad grandpa im bad since birth[/quote] =D=D but please dont call me grandpa. ill call you ....... :evil:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]good morning = selamat pagi how r u today = bagaimana kabarmu hari ini?[/quote] [b][color=purple]weee! sankyu dee... :D:thumbsup: [/b][/color] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i always fine.. not crazy =D=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee :/ LOL :lol::lol::lol: ===================================== to all: gotta go peepz......need to do something.... :D bye zyrickz, mod nizam, & dee....[/b][/color] :penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-07 01:24:32)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ok my dear i will just pm it to you in fs :P[/quote] wahaha ok my lil sist.. :):) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hehe are you still study?[/quote] yupz.. i`m a colleger :) [quote=zyrax86]weee! sankyu dee... :D:thumbsup: ===================================== to all: gotta go peepz......need to do something.... :D bye zyrickz, mod nizam, & dee.... :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] u`r welcome dear... see yaaaaa..... :D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but please dont call me grandpa. ill call you ....... :evil:[/quote] ah ok grandpa oppssss sori grandpa but y you dont want to call you grandpa??? :P [quote=zyrax86]bye zyrickz, mod nizam, & dee...[/quote] where are you going ate???
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]bye zyrickz, mod nizam, & dee.... :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] ok bye my friends :rose: [quote=audeea_iu]yupz.. i`m a colleger[/quote] oh good.same with me. but Lhyrickz always call me grandpa. :crybaby: i still young. :wallbash: [quote=Lhyrickz]ah ok grandpa oppssss sori grandpa but y you dont want to call you grandpa???[/quote] coz i not old...i still young..
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh good.same with me. but Lhyrickz always call me grandpa. :crybaby: i still young. :wallbash:[/quote] wahaah how old r u grandpa (ups..hahaha) i`m 19 y.o how bout u?? :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but Lhyrickz always call me grandpa. :crybaby:[/quote] y my name her grandpa :lol: :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]coz i not old...i still young..[/quote] youre getting old grandpa ur 6 yirs older to me :P [quote=audeea_iu]wahaah how old r u grandpa (ups..hahah[/quote] very nice my dear sis cheers
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]wahaah how old r u grandpa (ups..hahaha) i`m 19 y.o how bout u??[/quote] waaa.......... :crybaby::crybaby: im still young 21 [quote=Lhyrickz]youre getting old grandpa ur 6 yirs older to me[/quote] i wanna call you grandmother =D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]very nice my dear sis cheers[/quote] wahahaha i`ll support u lil sist.. hueheheh gotta go now.. see ya all... will miss ya...^^
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i wanna call you grandmother =D[/quote] i hate you tito :evil: :evil: [quote=audeea_iu]wahahaha i`ll support u lil sist.. hueheheh gotta go now..[/quote] ok my dear sis bye kip safe always im going to miss you agen :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:20

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy