• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^hw r u kayg?[/quote] i'm fine. hehehe. kw po? :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^k lng din.... :):):) muztha ang ateneo fiesta kayg?[/b][/color] :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^k lng din....[/quote] gud2x [quote=zyrax86]muztha ang ateneo fiesta kayg?[/quote] ok nmn po. hehe. njoy khit papaano :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^buti nman.... =) kelan pla xmas vacation nio?[/b][/color] :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]kelan pla xmas vacation nio?[/quote] dq pa po lam eh.. sa 18 po ata. kau?? :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ewan, d ko rin alam eeh.... :lol::lol::lol: [/b][/color] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hello mga [b]W[/b]a[b]P[/b]u! Gandang gabi sa inyu. Bwahihi. :D :P
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Gud Eve Weepee..padaan..:lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]Hello mga WaPu! Gandang gabi sa inyu. Bwahihi. :D :P[/quote] Hello Renz! Good eve likewise :thumbsup: [quote=cutest08]Gud Eve Weepee..padaan..:lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] Same to you, lollipap!!! [quote][quote][b]Good evening/afternoon/morning to all WPs![/b][/quote] [/quote]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good evening all. :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya Jie uxtha na??..:D im scare to ur avie :o Red Mushroom hi,:)[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Red Mushroom hi,[/quote] hi how are you?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]uxtha na??..:D im scare to ur avie :o[/quote] hahaha!! don't worry, he won't bite, hehehe! that was my previous ava here :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]good evening all. :thumbsup:[/quote] Good evening too, how are you? It looks like that Mabel is not online the entire day, where is she?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Good evening too, how are you? It looks like that Mabel is not online the entire day, where is she?[/quote] hi g.evening. yap she not ol 2 day. mabel go to his sister house. :(
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya Jie Yeah,but its still scary,=D:lol: Kuya Nizam im Fine =) how About Yah??! Missing Ate Bel?? :eh:[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]im Fine =) how About Yah??! Missing Ate Bel?? :eh:[/quote] i not fine coz i miss ate bel :( =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi g.evening. yap she not ol 2 day. mabel go to his sister house. :([/quote] ah, I see. In fact, I read her post, and good luck to her. She will be missed. And i'm sure you're missing her right now :D [quote=cutest08]Kuya Jie Yeah,but its still scary,=D:lol:[/quote] hahaha!! just don't look at him, sis. i dunno, but I find him cute =D:lol:=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]And i'm sure you're missing her right now[/quote] :o aww... no comment =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^mod nizam, bel said........she misses you...[/b][/color] =)=)=)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o aww... no comment =D=D[/quote] do you miss her? :D i'm sure she is missing you =) [quote=zyrax86]^mod nizam, bel said........she misses you... =)=)=)[/quote] elow Cheng! zuppp???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:25

[ 9 queries - 0.749 second ]
Privacy Policy