• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:thunder::wow::wallbash::penguin::cloud::cake::globe: :clock::cry:=(:D =D:o;);]:paranoid::cool::penguin::penguin::penguin::paranoid: :paranoid::rolleyes::cool::mad::angry::disgust::evil::redface::eh::eh: :redface::eh::wasted::ninja::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:shit :thumbsup:[/quote] [i]reported.[/i] =D=D=D [i]nice comment generator grandpa.im using it now.[/i] :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]nice comment generator grandpa.im using it now. :D[/quote] why you call me grandpa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i still young :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why you call me grandpa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]lhyrickz said its ok to call u grandpa. [/i]:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i still young :wallbash:[/quote] [i]but i wanna call u grandpa[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lhyrickz said its ok to call u grandpa. :P:P:P[/quote] where lhyrickz :ninja::ninja: [quote=As cicatrizes]but i wanna call u grandpa:lol:[/quote] i wanna call you grandmother =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]where lhyrickz :ninja::ninja:[/quote] she's sleeping. :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i wanna call you grandmother =D[/quote] :retard::retard::retard: [i]im only 19.[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:retard::retard::retard: im only 19.[/quote] i dont care grandmother
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont care grandmother[/quote] [i]ok,u can call me grandmother.i dont care.i will still call u grandpa. =D=D how are u today grandpa? :lol: did u take ur vitamins?[/i]=)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

halu, WP!!!! :D:D:D ang ganda ng now playing sa playlist natin!! :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^hay kuya jie. i think ur ava is saying what i think it is saying? =D=D=D[/i]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^hay kuya jie. i think ur ava is saying what i think it is saying?[/quote] yeah? what is he saying? :D :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yeah? what is he saying? :D :eh:[/quote] [i]fart that?[/i]=D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]fart that?[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: BTW, nice to see you around again. we missed you :cry: I may not be around quite often now, bakasyon pa rin kami, until Saturday.. I have no net conexion in my homw, I'm in the cafe right now :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] fat that. :lol: [quote=jieduck]BTW, nice to see you around again. we missed you :cry:[/quote] [i]i was only away for 3 days[/i]. :paranoid: [quote=jieduck]I may not be around quite often now, bakasyon pa rin kami, until Saturday.. I have no net conexion in my homw, I'm in the cafe right now :wallbash:[/quote] [i]wow.yaman ni kuya jie.,haha.,btw,bat hanggang ngaun la pa din connection sa inyu?[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]PAdaan..:penguin:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i was only away for 3 days.[/quote] a 3-day absence is very verrryyy long, my dear sis. and it looks like that i'll be absent for about 4 days, it will be longggeerrrrr :wallbash: hindi naman mayaman, mura lang kaya ang renta dito. 10 hours (no expiration) is only 25 riyals (about 300 pesos). Pero mas ok sana kung sa bahay, kaya lang, until now, my DSL application ay hindi pa rin napa=process, ambagal nila:wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]a 3-day absence is very verrryyy long, my dear sis.[/quote] [i]oh,is it? :D hmm..i guess so.[/i] :D [quote=jieduck]and it looks like that i'll be absent for about 4 days, it will be longggeerrrrr :wallbash:[/quote] [i]why?are u taking a leave?[/i] [quote=jieduck]hindi naman mayaman, mura lang kaya ang renta dito. 10 hours (no expiration) is only 25 riyals (about 300 pesos). Pero mas ok sana kung sa bahay, kaya lang, until now, my DSL application ay hindi pa rin napa=process, ambagal nila:wallbash:[/quote] [i]wow.,300!heavy! :lol: pasabugin mo company na yun[/i]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why?are u taking a leave?[/quote] bakasyon nga kami! at wala naman akong internet sa bahay, sa ofis lang ako nakakapag-internet :wallbash::wallbash: and "paksyet" with that tel. com. here :wallbash::wallbash: Sis, I think "SakabatouSHINTA" is Chad - Reverzero, what do you think? =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Sis, I think "SakabatouSHINTA" is Chad - Reverzero, what do you think? =)[/quote] [i]actually,not so.,they have the same attitude but sabakuchurvaness is more of like, pro-ftalk:retard: chad is anti-ftalk. =) kinda contradicting. [/i]=) [hr] ei kuya jie,please try to pm lhyrickz.,just say testing.hehe.,coz she dont believe me that her inbox is full. :retard::retard: [hr] il give a screenshot here lhyrickz.dont make a bet coz u will only lose. :lol: sayang ng 100 load. :eh:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-09 06:59:31)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]actually,not so.,they have the same attitude but sabakuchurvaness is more of like, pro-ftalk:retard: chad is anti-ftalk. kinda contradicting.[/quote] nope, it looks like that sbakachurva is showing "his" form. =D=D and BTW, i cannot reply to you PM, it's disabled :wallbash: and about my post, it's not the crush thread, i just posted it. ano ka ba? :lol::lol: [spoiler]bakit ng ahindi? bagay naman kayo, di ba? :wow:[/spoiler] oopps, GTG, my net time is about to expire, next time uli sis. IMY & ILY :kiss: Kuya Jie D' Pogi (ever!) =D [hr] [quote=As cicatrizes]ei kuya jie,please try to pm lhyrickz.,just say testing.hehe.,coz she dont believe me that her inbox is full.[/quote] this is what i've got... i tried it,:: [spoiler][b]Users inbox is full, you can not send your message to the user[/b].[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-09 07:02:07)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]here is da screen shot.[/i] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/16hvigp.jpg[/img] [quote=jieduck]nope, it looks like that sbakachurva is showing "his" form. =D=D and BTW, i cannot reply to you PM, it's disabled :wallbash: and about my post, it's not the crush thread, i just posted it. ano ka ba? :lol::lol:[/quote] [i]awww...i forgot.[/i]:retard::retard::retard: [i]i dont like Pm anymore.,i have been receiving lots of nonsense Pms.[/i] [i]geh kuyajie,ingat.[/i]:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy