• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]tita my inbox is not full 71% messages only Subject - Messages status: 71%[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-09 08:54:12)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^then how come,i cant send message to u?even kuya jie... :o:o:o maybe promoter's inbox are like that. :lol::lol: i dun wanna be a promoter anymore. :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hey what happen with you? :/ why u angry me? :mad: edit... bye2 :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-09 11:14:58)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]u enjoy posting with her. :angry: u know i was offline for 3 days,i still wanna talk with u.,i was just waiting because i know ur busy with ur generator. :disgust: but i see u talk with her but not post in wp.[/quote] hey i just talk with her just 8 post only. eney is my old friends.why u always like that. :mad: [b] Edited[/b] wah i waiting your replay 30 minutes but you offline.. :mad: you just know your jealous. you think i not jealous.. i always saw this member [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/88415459[/url] post comments to your profile. u also post to him. but me you just post 1 comments for 1 week :mad: where your love to me?fuh :wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]o and enjoy talking with her![b]---------------->[/b] :evil: [b]<---------------------[/b] maybe u like her more dan u like me!!! :disgust:[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]^good night [b]nizam.[/b][/quote] you really hate me right.ok fine. :mad: bye, bye and bye :norose: [spoiler][img]http://www.toonpool.com/user/613/files/i_love_you_and_i_hate_you_80005.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-09 11:51:00)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning WP. :D:D:D:D owws? :rolleyes::rolleyes: btw, tingnan nyo ba to. adik ata to sa pagpost :O:O:O:O last time nakita q talker plang, taz now Whiz na sya. :o:o:o:o:o :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p=chipster489 :penguin:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-09 19:47:16)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good morning WP. padaan lang. ^ kita ko na. haha. mas adik pa sayo kay!!! :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]good morning WP. padaan lang.[/quote] morning too. :D [quote=gengskie]^ kita ko na. haha. mas adik pa sayo kay!!! :D[/quote] adik nga tlga :O:O:O:O:O nih? d na nga aq maxadong nagpopost :D:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]adik nga tlga :O:O:O:O:O nih? d na nga aq maxadong nagpopost :D:D[/quote] di nga tayo masyadong nagpopost. un siguro kinuha nya ung pagka whiz nya nang 2 araw lang. hehehe. @sis As cicatrizes: porma ng ava mo! astig!! woothoot!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]di nga tayo masyadong nagpopost. un siguro kinuha nya ung pagka whiz nya nang 2 araw lang. hehehe.[/quote] malamang :O:O hehe. d na ata un xa natutulog at kumakain :drool:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Morning mga Kabute!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Morning mga Kabute![/quote] morning too bro.. :D btw, GTG WP :penguin::penguin::penguin: class mode. errrr... i hate our Fil 112 teacher. :wallbash::wallbash: bb. TCA. see you when i see you. [i]adios patria adorata[/i] :penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to all[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey i just talk with her just 8 post only. eney is my old friends.why u always like that. :mad:[/quote] go and talk with ur old friend. :angry: u talk with her but u do not talk with me. :angry: it was 8 post,but it was 1 hour! :angry: 1 hour,no post in wp! :disgust: go and enjoy talking with her. :disgust: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]you just know your jealous. you think i not jealous.. i always saw this member http://profiles.friendster.com/88415459 post comments to your profile. u also post to him.[/quote] i always give comments to those who give comments to me. :mad: He always comment back whenever i answer his comments. what about u? when u were offline for 4 days,i give comments,but did u reply?no! :mad::mad: wheni was offline for 3 days,did u give comemnts?no! :disgust: now,you're asking where's my love for u. :disgust::disgust: well,where's ur love for me?????!!!! :mad::mad: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]you really hate me right.ok fine. :mad: bye, bye and bye :norose:[/quote] goodbye. :disgust: btw,can u delete my posts last night in jom main? if u dont like,its ok. [hr] morning wp. please dont ask questions.id rather not talk about it.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]anyone here?? lets party[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]anyone here?? lets party[/quote] wkaaakakkk~~ur too young to party.wait till ur 18. :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]but i want to party im bored my connection is pissing me off[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^haha!my connection is very fine. =D=D=D now,ur experiencing what i experienced last 3weeks. :P:P:P:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i hate this for almost 20 mins only 1 post i did[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^haha! how sad.poor blind princess. :lol::lol::lol::lol: maybe u should try to move ur antenna =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]our internet connection dont have antenna,,its wireless :lol: :lol: and my load its only 104 pesos where did my load go??? 2 days pass by almost 200 pesos load i spent :drool: :drool: sayang kung nakipagpustahan ka may load sana aq [/b] :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy