• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i thought maybe you find another bf. :/[/quote] [i]why do u think like that? :cry: u do not trust me always[/i]. :cry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]why do u think like that? :cry: u do not trust me always. :cry:[/quote] because i love you...that why i think like that.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because i love you...that why i think like that.. :D[/quote] [i]"love cannot live where there's no trust." :cry: cupid said that.[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]"love cannot live where there's no trust." :cry: cupid said that.[/quote] :D ok2.....muach :kiss:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yap but not finish again. how you know i have exam?[/quote] [b]Secret.....:P Ate Bel weee....no.i have to go bcoz eu need a privacy ?? haha =D:lol: :penguin:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Ate Bel weee....no.i have to go bcoz eu need a privacy ?? haha =D:lol: :penguin:[/quote] [i]lulz,it's okay.,wkakakk~~we're only talking.[/i] :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]weee....no.i have to go bcoz eu need a privacy ?? haha =D:lol: :penguin:[/quote] hey :paranoid::paranoid: shsh.............. =D=D=D
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello all.. i'm back again... :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:D ok2.....muach :kiss:[/quote] [i]:rolleyes: hai dj.[/i] :D
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] hy bel.. look for your ava n' siggy.. are you like one piece..??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]hy bel.. look for your ava n' siggy.. are you like one piece..??[/quote] [i]yah,i like one pice but i dont watch it anymore.,especially da part 2. :D:D but i like the nami sanji loveteam. :D u like one piece too? [/i]:D [hr] [i]where is my baby?[/i]:ninja:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] i don't like it so much.. i watch it very² rarely.. hahah.. who's your baby..?? :paranoid: :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]bel i don't like it so much.. i watch it very² rarely.. hahah..[/quote] [i]oh,ok.i thought you're also a one piece fan. :lol: what do u like to watch?[/i]:D [quote=dj_afran]who's your baby..?? :paranoid: :paranoid:[/quote] [i]u dont know? :lol: just look at the posts above. [/i]:D
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] what category..?? cartoon..?? i like watch detective conan.. ezam..??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]:arrow: bel what category..?? cartoon..?? i like watch detective conan..[/quote] [i]i like conan also.,its cool.,solving mysteries.,but i always dont guess the killer. :wallbash: im bad at guessing. :retard: yap.,its nizam. but he's already offline. :crybaby: he didnt even said that he will be offline.[/i] :cry:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] you can't guess the killer..?? haha..same with me.. i never can guess the killer... wew.. congrat for ya..!! ^^
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello dj and mabel, good evening.
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]jie[/b] hy uncle.. good evening.. how are your job..??
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@DJ: i'm already off duty. I just came from fishing. how about you?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]good morning weepee. :D:D:D:D i hope arca will ol.,wkakakakk[/i]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:31

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy