• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i only call when i talking with another member not with you[/quote] [i]ok ok. sorry baby. love you.[/i]:P:P:P
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]@mabel[/b] Naah. Nevermind, I already forget about her/him. :lol: --- Ahm. How are you doing guys? :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ok ok. sorry baby. love you.:P:P:P[/quote] as apology sign, give me repu =D [quote=cLsC_101™]Ahm. How are you doing guys? :D[/quote] nothing just talking with my wife :P

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-30 09:57:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Naah. Nevermind, I already forget about her/him. :lol:[/quote] [i]ok.,ur siggie.,at first glance.,i thought it was doraemon.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]as apology sign, give me repu =D[/quote] [i]i dont wanna. =D=D=D i wanna disable my repu. lots of problems about repu. :lol: even in FTP.[/i]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-30 09:57:57)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] thanks.. im not add him yet.. :arrow: [b]ezam[/b] r u was see my blog..?? how..??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i wanna disable my repu. lots of problems about repu. :lol: even in FTP.[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: ok baby i wanna offline.see you again :cry: [quote=dj_afran]r u was see my blog..?? how..??[/quote] cool bro...try to put chatbox. :thumbsup: bro i must offline..see you again.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-30 10:05:44)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@mabel[/b] Oh yeah? Hihihi. That's cute. :lol: [b]@azul[/b] Woah! Who? Mabel? Weeeh. Hihihih. =D
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] chatbox..?? later.. hohoh... thanks for the sugest'.. ^^ ok.. see u again..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash: ok baby i wanna offline.see you again :cry:[/quote] [i]are you angry?i was only joking[/i]:paranoid: [quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Oh yeah? Hihihi. That's cute. :lol:[/quote] [i]he's my favorite.[/i]:D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@mabel[/b] Oh. Hehe! Haha. Thought you hate blue. Joke! :D --- Anyway guys, I'm going sleepy na. :retard: Goodnight guys! :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Oh. Hehe! Haha. Thought you hate blue. Joke! :D[/quote] [i]i dont hate blue.,but i dont also like it. =D good night renz., and good night also weepee.[/i]:D:D [i]good night baby. love u forever,[/i]:wow:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello guys! Good morning! :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Morning. :D:D:D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^good morning kaygee., wow! 2 mushrooms are up early.,wkakakakkk~~im the third.[/i]:lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^good morning kaygee., wow! 2 mushrooms are up early.,wkakakakkk~~im the third.:lol::lol:[/quote] hehe. morning too ate Bel. LOL. [spoiler][img]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n328/pinktoes08/mushrooms.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Woah. Hi there guys! :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]Woah. Hi there guys! :D[/quote] oh? hi there bro. RoyalBlue Mushroom Protector. hehehe
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ahm. Sorry if I'm also a blue one. :crybaby:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]eow there mushies....... :lol::lol::lol: how r yah doin'? :) wazzup renz & kaygee?...... merry christmas!!!!!! [/b][/color] :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Woah. Merry christmas too. :lol: I'm fine. :D How `bout you? ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy