• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

arcatari
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

moning WP... how are ur today... :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=arcatari]moning WP...[/quote] Morning too.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]good morning arca and kaygee.its a beautiful morning today[/i]:D
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Morning too.. :D[/quote] how are u today my broth... [quote=As cicatrizes]good morning arca and kaygee.its a beautiful morning today:D[/quote] moning too my sista.. how are u..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good morning arca and kaygee.its a beautiful morning today:D[/quote] morning too.. yeah, same here. :penguin::penguin::P wazzup?? [quote=arcatari]how are u today my broth...[/quote] doin' fine dude. how bout you? :D
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]doin' fine dude. how bout you? :D[/quote] im fine too my broth.. bdw... how u called me as co-wp =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]im fine too my broth.. bdw... how u called me as co-wp =D[/quote] gud2x :D:D btw, what mushroom color are you? :lol:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-02 19:47:02)

arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]gud2x :D:D btw, what mushroom color are you? :lol:[/quote] hkahakhak... i likes blue mushroom dude.. n u...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]hkahakhak... i likes blue mushroom dude.. n u...[/quote] ahh.hehe :lol: mine is [color=skyblue]skyblue[/color] :D:thumbsup:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes u right dude.. bdw... where is sis bel.. :retard:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]^ yes u right dude.. bdw... where is sis bel.. :retard:[/quote] weh, i dunno :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: maybe she's busy. :D:penguin::penguin::penguin:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]weh, i dunno :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: maybe she's busy. :D:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] dude.. u not yet answer my ask.. why u called me as CO-WP,
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]dude.. u not yet answer my ask.. why u called me as CO-WP,[/quote] your a WP mem also ayt? thats why you are also my CO-WP. :o
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]your a WP mem also ayt? thats why you are also my CO-WP. :o[/quote] are u really about thats.. bdw.. what's ur name dude..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]are u really about thats..[/quote] yup, y? :O [quote=arcatari]what's ur name dude..[/quote] i'm kaygee.. how bout you? :D
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i'm kaygee.. how bout you? :D[/quote] my name arca... u can call me as arca or just KA. hihih... im sorry dude.. excuse me dude.. i want go to a rest coz i have not yet sleep from yesterday.. see u again my broth kay.. very nice to know u..

Last edited by arcatari (2008-12-02 20:19:18)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]my name arca... u can call me as arca or just KA. hihih...[/quote] ahh. ok :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=arcatari]im sorry dude.. excuse me dude.. i want go to a rest coz i have not yet sleep from yesterday.. see u again my broth kay.. very nice to know u..[/quote] okya. Sleep well && take ur time. nc to meet you too. :penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to all[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arcatari]moning too my sista.. how are u..[/quote] [i]i am okay.,my connection is not okay. :retard::retard: i hate this broadband connection.[/i] :wasted: [i]how are you arca? good morning 36D[/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]poor blind bel :lol: :lol: morning to 40d read my post at FTI and have a comment plz..[/b] :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:21

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy