• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]good afternoon! i'm back! :D where are the kabutes?[/b][/color] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

I'm here. Hihihi. :P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^LOL :lol::lol: how r u today renz?[/b][/color] :P:P
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hye all.. :cool: im new here :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^hi bro :D apa kabar? welcome to the mushroom family :lol::thumbsup: watz ur name? wat shud i call u?[/b][/color] :):)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-07 04:52:18)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good evening to all just got home from teh church[/b]
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^hi bro :D apa kabar? welcome to the mushroom family :lol::thumbsup: watz ur name? wat shud i call u? :):)[/quote] hye sis :D kabar baik :) u can call me azri :) anyway, what should i call u sis :cool:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=idiot_goblinz]hye all.. :cool: im new here[/quote] :o:o now you join wp =D:thumbsup: nice bro :thumbsup:
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]now you join wp =D:thumbsup: nice bro :thumbsup:[/quote] thanx sir :eh: anyway...how are u today? :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] anyone here what is the newest game today that can download in cp????[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=idiot_goblinz]thanx sir :eh: anyway...how are u today?[/quote] im fine.... how about you? [quote=Lhyrickz]what is the newest game today that can download in cp????[/quote] i dont know =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]good evening to all[/quote] [b][color=purple]halu zyrickz :D:D:D apa kabar?[/b][/color] [quote=idiot_goblinz]hye sis :D kabar baik :) u can call me azri :) anyway, what should i call u sis :cool:[/quote] [b][color=purple]hi azri :D wat is kabar baik? :/ i don't understand :wallbash: u can col me [i]cheng[/i]... =) :D:D [/b][/color] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o now you join wp =D:thumbsup: nice bro :thumbsup:[/quote] [b][color=purple]hi mod nizam[/b][/color] :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know[/quote] i hate you grandpa [quote=zyrax86]halu zyrickz apa kabar?[/quote] hello 38d kinarer mo tlga ah hahaha hello azri how do you feel that you're already member of wp you're following me??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hi mod nizam :D[/quote] hai zyrax :thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]i hate you grandpa[/quote] i not hate you grandmother
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine.... how about you?[/quote] im also fine :D [quote=zyrax86]hi azri :D wat is kabar baik? :/ i don't understand :wallbash: u can col me cheng... =) :D:D[/quote] its mean "im fine" :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]not hate you grandmother[/quote] whatever grandpa i better go download some games and chat with my father :P :P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello 38d kinarer mo tlga ah hahaha[/quote] [b][color=purple]ahaha.... :lol: xmpre, pra matuto ng konting indo...[/b][/color] :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai zyrax :thumbsup:[/quote] [b][color=purple]howz ur birthday mod?[/b][/color] :D [quote=idiot_goblinz]its mean "im fine" :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww.....ok... :D now i know...[/b][/color] :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ahaha.... xmpre, pra matuto ng konting indo...[/quote] ok good luck ate really have to go my mom is using teh pc bye wp
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ok......bye zyrickz...[/b][/color] ;];];]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wahihihi. Good evening guys. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:23

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy