• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh good luck to your studies kuya when is your xmas vacation kuya???[/quote] ^I think it would be in 21, because 20 will be our x-mas party. Sorry sis but I have to keep going now I still do have a class. haysss.... Keep safe sis!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]^I think it would be in 21, because 20 will be our x-mas party. Sorry sis but I have to keep going now I still do have a class. haysss.... Keep safe sis![/quote] ok kuya i will also go now back to normal agen i have to prepare things and my projects to pass i hope we have vacant subject agen bye everyone bye wp :penguin: :penguin: see yah agen
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]konting aklat lng nman un mini dictionary lng or sbhin nang malaki pa ang pocketbook[/quote] ay? gnun? kala q nmn kc parang encyclopedia na. hahaha! =D=D=D :drool: di nmn pla.
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh no.. then i will get him to you kakashi is mine =D =D[/quote] i don't think sooo imouto-san =D kakashi is not that easy to get :retard: toinks haha :lol: joke!! @bro bless aye...arigato!! :D imouto-san...where's my xmas gift?! :paranoid:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bye bye WP. GTG. class mode :mad::mad: see you when i see you. :penguin::penguin: TCA.

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-08 22:28:29)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai all i miss you honey :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i miss you honey :cry:[/quote] [i]i miss you too baby.[/i]:P:P:P [i]hello wp.im back[/i]:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello WP.! em back! :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i miss you too baby.:P:P:P hello wp.im back[/quote] :o:o my love :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: i miss you baby :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [quote=Kaygee :3]hello WP.![/quote] hai bro

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-09 01:36:41)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hello WP.! em back! :D[/quote] [i]hello kaygee. :lol: we have the same comeback line.[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o my love :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: i miss you baby :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]i miss you too. :lol: why are u crying?[/i]:paranoid:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-09 01:37:53)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why are u crying?:paranoid:[/quote] because i cant life without you.... i always miss you when you not beside me.. listen i put mariah carey song.this song i put because you..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because i cant life without you.... i always miss you when you not beside me.. listen i put mariah carey song.this song i put because you..[/quote] [i]awww... i always miss u also. :P:P:P that's why i always text u even if u dont reply asap, :rolleyes: how are you baby? :D did u find girls while i was offline? [/i]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]that's why i always text u even if u dont reply asap, :rolleyes:[/quote] my phone have no balance =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]how are you baby? :D did u find girls while i was offline?[/quote] im fine. :D no i not find any girl :paranoid: :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]my phone have no balance =D=D[/quote] oh my god,u should always have load. =D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine. :D no i not find any girl :paranoid: :penguin:[/quote] [i]r u sure u did not find any girl? :eh: baby,i miss u very much. :crybaby::crybaby: did u enjoy your birthday?[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]r u sure u did not find any girl? :eh: baby,i miss u very much.[/quote] yes sure :paranoid: i miss you too baby :kiss: [quote=As cicatrizes]did u enjoy your birthday?:D[/quote] nope
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes sure :paranoid: i miss you too baby :kiss:[/quote] [i]sure? [/i]:rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]nope[/quote] [i]why?[/i] :o:o
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]sure? :rolleyes:[/quote] yes sure baby.... :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]why? :o:o[/quote] bcoz i dont want enjoy without you.. =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]bcoz i dont want enjoy without you.. =|[/quote] [i]but u should have enjoyed it. :rolleyes: coz even if i wasnt there,i still sent u a message,rite? :D i always love u and miss u honey,even if im not online.[/i]:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but u should have enjoyed it. :rolleyes: coz even if i wasnt there,i still sent u a message,rite? :D i always love u and miss u honey,even if im not online[/quote] same with me baby....this group also desolate without you :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]same with me baby....this group also desolate without you :/[/quote] [i]without me? :paranoid: why? :paranoid: is there something wrong? did something happened while i was offline?[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy