• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^wow :O nurse ka pla sis geng? :o ngeun ko lng nlaman eeh... :wallbash:[/quote] yes sis nurse ako... woot hoot! ang ganda naman ng quote ni kuya jie. makikisali din ako. hehehe
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote][quote][quote][align=center][color=red]ALL WP: remember, if there is a non-filipino member posting here in wp, we must post in english. Let us not be selfish. =)[/color][/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote] welcome back nizam.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... welcome back sir nizam! ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hello sexy nurse. now someone will take care of us when we are sick :D :D:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. i'll take good care of you!! even if you're not sick. the nurse mushy at your service!!!! =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]yap. i'll take good care of you!! even if you're not sick. the nurse mushy at your service!!!![/quote] wow!dats very touching orange mushroom. :crybaby::crybaby::thumbsup::thumbsup: btw..tb is infectious,rite? :paranoid:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. airborne transmission meaning you can get it from air when the tb patient coughs. why??? got to go guys!! have some things to do!!! bye love you all!!! WP~

Last edited by gengskie (2008-12-11 04:23:32)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^haaa~~ :o:o:o:o really???? :o:o:o coz my uncle wanna live with us.,coz tehre's only 2 of us in this house.,me and my maiden aunt. :D but he has tb. hmmm~~~~~ but he is int the "curing" stage.,wkakak~~ he is undergoing a treatment..for 6 months. =) [quote=gengskie]got to go guys!! have some things to do!!! bye love you all!!! WP~[/quote] ok,bah-bye orange mushroom.take care. :D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-11 04:25:14)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ALL WP: remember, if there is a non-filipino member posting here in wp, we must post in english. Let us not be selfish. =)[/quote] [b][color=purple]oops.......sorry.......ok 40D..[/b][/color] =) :D:thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]oops.......sorry.......ok 40D.. =) :D:thumbsup:[/quote] lol, hello 38D :lol::lol::lol::lol: wazzup ketchup? :eh::eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^40D, who shot the sheriff?[/b][/color] =(=( :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: :lol::lol::lol: :P:P

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-11 04:52:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^40D, who shot the sheriff? =(=( :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] i shot da sheriff... :lol::lol: but i really should be guilty now..." forgot da lyrics. :lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww.... :lol::lol::lol: ....so it's a song.... :D watz teh title?[/b][/color] :D:D:D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-11 05:06:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i shot da sheriff by bob marley. :D:D:D but i like his song 3 little birds much better. =) "dont worry...about a thing..every little thing's gonan be alright"
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^try ko nga pakinggan yan... :eh: ako nman.......gus2 ko ung song nia na "no woman, no cry".... =) out muna ako bel........may asungot kc d2 eeh......gagamit raw xia ng comp.... :lol::lol::lol: babush[/b][/color] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ako nman.......gus2 ko ung song nia na "no woman, no cry".... =)[/quote] mas maganda kanta niya na "is this love".. i wanna love u...and treat u rite..i wanna ove u..everyday and every night....basta maganda message nya.,hehe:D:D:D take care 38D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Online again. Mobile surfing mode, offline anytime. @sis bel: it's ok if he'll lives wid u. Just do the precautionary measures like boiling utensils he used for 30 mins or so. If u hav strong immunity u wont be infected, u'll just be exposed to the bacteria. So u can also drink/eat foods rich in vit. C to boost ur immunity
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Padaan,poste lang aquh :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :penguin::penguin:[/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

How are you doing guys? Hihihihi. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai hai hai~~currently watching toradora.,fkken hilarious. :lol::lol: u guys watch it also. think i wanna be taiga.,lulz. :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 9 queries - 0.564 second ]
Privacy Policy