• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]yep. this afternoon.[/quote] sorry bout that..wala na bang chance? [quote=As cicatrizes]:puke::puke:[/quote] whu puke? Don't you like Milo? =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]ay ganun.certified addictus ka tlga. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] toinx. haha! d ah :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: @WP: gue2x..BB. GTG. Textmode na aq. hehehe :D TCA. @Ate Bel: Tca ka huh? =D=D btw, if want nyo q makatext? here's my no. wag ipamigay sa iba huh?haha! [spoiler]09158468936 =D[/spoiler] globe po yan. & magpakilala kau huh? gue2x. BB for now. see you when i see you. adios. Dinner tym! :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]sorry bout that..wala na bang chance?[/quote] ayaw na nya. :cry: please dont ask anymore. =) i know it was my fault. [quote=bles_212000]whu puke? Don't you like Milo? =D[/quote] milo is yucks. sumasakit tyan q pag nainom aq milo. :wasted: [quote=Kaygee :3]@Ate Bel: Tca ka huh? =D=D[/quote] ok,bah-bye addictus. :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ayaw na nya. :cry: please dont ask anymore. =) i know it was my fault.[/quote] Sorry.. [quote=As cicatrizes]milo is yucks. sumasakit tyan q pag nainom aq milo. :wasted:[/quote] maybe your alergic to MIlo.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Sorry..[/quote] its okay.,hmmm.... basta to cut d story short, things went wrong and i take all blame. =) cguro naicip din ni nizam na pag ngbalikan uli, mauulit uli ngyari. [quote=bles_212000]maybe your alergic to MIlo.[/quote] yah,coz my body wants coke. =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]its okay.,hmmm.... basta to cut d story short, things went wrong and i take all blame. =) cguro naicip din ni nizam na pag ngbalikan uli, mauulit uli ngyari.[/quote] Ok..lets enf that topic. I know It's sensitive and it needs privacy. =) [quote=As cicatrizes]yah,coz my body wants coke. =D[/quote] Me my body wants heat. =D :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I know It's sensitive and it needs privacy. =)[/quote] thank you Lord byrone. :) [quote=bles_212000]Me my body wants heat. =D :wallbash:[/quote] WTF! =D=D pumasok ka sa oven and get all da heat ur body wants. =D=D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]WTF! =D=D pumasok ka sa oven and get all da heat ur body wants. =D=D=D[/quote] hahaha..bad idea I will be toasted by doing that. Maybe I will just sunbathing this night! =D :wallbash: [quote]eat muna me.[/quote]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-12-10 06:21:33)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]hahaha..bad idea I will be toasted by doing that. Maybe I will just sunbathing this night! =D[/quote] lulz, dats why its called SUNbathing coz ul do it under da sun. moon bathing =D=D [sup]with someone[/sup] [hr] ok,eat na u.wait lng me d2 sa ibang mushroom., eat me l8r. (lulz,text?) :retard:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]What's teh problem here ey? :o Anung Nangyari xa dlwa.no ask more now,i just read previous posts.And Padaan poh... :wallbash: :penguin:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]good evening WP![/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]this is so bad sh***********************T 1 member left wp[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning/eve WP! Em back! =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]this is so bad sh***********************T 1 member left wp :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] who left? :paranoid::paranoid: good morning. :D *edit: hmm..idiot_goblinz left., he's not in the member list anymore. =)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-10 20:17:58)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good morning. :D[/quote] morning too :D [quote=As cicatrizes]*edit: hmm..idiot_goblinz left., he's not in the member list anymore. =)[/quote] aw. i saw him yesterday. hays..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]aw. i saw him yesterday. hays..[/quote] it's okay.,maybe he thinks that he does not belong to this group. :D we can't force anyone to stay in this group. if they want to leave,it's ok but at least they could have shown respect and PM'd the leader. :rolleyes:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good morning WP!!! sinong online??? [quote=As cicatrizes]basta to cut d story short, things went wrong and i take all blame. =)[/quote] hey sis don't be harsh on yourself, di ba nga sabi nila it takes 2 to tango. that means di lang kaw ang may sala! ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it's okay.,maybe he thinks that he does not belong to this group. :D we can't force anyone to stay in this group. if they want to leave,it's ok but at least they could have shown respect and PM'd the leader. :rolleyes:[/quote] yes, a agree :eh::thumbsup: di nmn ntin cla mapipilit eh. choice nila un. :D tsk.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^kahit naman umalis sya sa group na to. magkikita at magkikita pa din kayo. gano ba kalaki ang eptok???
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]^kahit naman umalis sya sa group na to. magkikita at magkikita pa din kayo. gano ba kalaki ang eptok???[/quote] uo nga. hehe. humanda yun xa sa'kin hahaha! Jk :lol::lol: WP, gtg. TCA. Class Mode :penguin::penguin:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-10 21:12:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 9 queries - 0.665 second ]
Privacy Policy