• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]heelllloooo Red and Green Mushroom :eh: :penguin:[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hai how are you?
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Weeeh! Hello guys! Good evening, how are you doing guys? :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hello renz and cutest. :D:D hello honey. :wow:[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

where you going :crybaby: i miss you
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]where you going :crybaby: i miss you[/quote] [i]i got disconnected again. :wasted: btw,i will be offline for 2 days.coz i will visit my sister,she's in another city.[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i got disconnected again. :wasted: btw,i will be offline for 2 days.coz i will visit my sister,she's in another city.[/quote] when?tomorrow?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]when?tomorrow?[/quote] [i]yah,i will leave at 8 in da morning. :D while im offline,dont look for girls ok?[/i] :rolleyes: [spoiler][i]love u.[/i] :P:P[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]while im offline,dont look for girls ok? :rolleyes:[/quote] :evil: haha tomorrow is good day :paranoid::thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]love u. :P:P[/quote] love you too baby.. :kiss::rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:evil: haha tomorrow is good day :paranoid::thumbsup:[/quote] [i]i will ask lhyrickz to report to me if she see anything suspicious.[/i] =D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I will report to admin ha..ha..ha =D =D =D :penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will ask lhyrickz to report to me if she see anything suspicious. =D[/quote] :o:o oh my god..... ok you can using spy.. =D [quote=ago]^ I will report to admin ha..ha..ha =D =D =D[/quote] =D=D hey bro long time not see you..how are you
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D hey bro long time not see you..how are you[/quote] i'm fine always bro.. and how about you?? :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]^ I will report to admin ha..ha..ha =D =D =D :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]wow.,ur still alive big baby boy. [/i]:lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o oh my god..... ok you can using spy.. =D[/quote] [i]haha.,so even if im offline, i will still know if you have looked for girls.[/i] :rolleyes::rolleyes:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wow.,ur still alive big baby boy. :lol::lol:[/quote] i'm trying to alive in ftalk =D =D =D :thumbsup: how are you?? :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i'm fine always bro.. and how about you??[/quote] i always fine =D=D where you go?long time not see. [quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,so even if im offline, i will still know if you have looked for girls. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] ok i promise i not looking another girl. [spoiler]:paranoid::paranoid::evil:[/spoiler]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i always fine =D=D where you go?long time not see.[/quote] i have a lot work =( =( i will chase my dream to become a bussines man =D =D i'm trying to online in ftalk, but i can't :D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where's everyone.. so quiet here :cool: :cool: :ninja:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i have a lot work =( =( i will chase my dream to become a bussines man =D =D i'm trying to online in ftalk, but i can't[/quote] wow business man :o good luck bro... :thumbsup: [hr][hr] hey wp family please comments my thread [url]http://theftalk.com/t51994-Text-comments-with-icon.html[/url]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i'm trying to alive in ftalk =D =D =D :thumbsup: how are you?? :P[/quote] [i]haha.,i thought you're dead. :lol: i am fine.,nizam and i are ok.[/i] :wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:paranoid::paranoid::evil:[/quote] [i]up to u baby.remember,if u find another girl...[/i] :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:22

[ 9 queries - 0.637 second ]
Privacy Policy