• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ago
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wow business man :o good luck bro... :thumbsup:[/quote] thanks bro.. i got to go.. good luck bro ezam & mabel =D =D and take always :D :thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,i thought you're dead. :lol: i am fine.,nizam and i are ok. :wow:[/quote] no.. i'm still alive, i hope =D =D well.. good luck for both of you =D =D :norose: :norose: [b] got to go.. see you all in another time[/b] :D

Last edited by ago (2008-12-05 08:52:26)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]up to u baby.remember,if u find another girl... :rolleyes:[/quote] ok2 i promise...only you i love :kiss: [quote=ago]thanks bro.. i got to go.. good luck bro & mabel =D =D and take always[/quote] ok thanks you bro....see u again :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]no.. i'm still alive, i hope =D =D well.. good luck for both of you =D =D :norose: :norose: got to go.. see you all in another time :D[/quote] [i]bahbye big baby boy dawnos; :lol: see u in maybe after a month again?[/i] :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok2 i promise...only you i love :kiss:[/quote] [i]love i you only...promise i ok[/i]:paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]love i you only...promise i ok:paranoid:[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ill r*pe you :evil:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ill r*pe you :evil:[/quote] [i]what's that?i dont know that word[/i]. :rolleyes::rolleyes: =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]what's that?i dont know that word. :rolleyes::rolleyes: =D[/quote] :mad: you make me angry.i'll rape you now :penguin: dont run
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:mad: you make me angry.i'll rape you now :penguin: dont run[/quote] :o [i]il not copy anymore.[/i] :crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler][i]now you rape i'll. angry me make you[/i] :mad:[spoiler][i]u cant find me. [/i]=D=D=D[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]u cant find me. =D=D=D[/quote] ahhhhhh i dont care. i can found you in your sister house :lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ahhhhhh i dont care. i can found you in your sister house :lol::lol:[/quote] [i]you dont even know where i live., haha., so u dont know where my sister is.[/i]:lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]you dont even know where i live., haha., so u dont know where my sister is.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] :/ oh really? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i wanna rape you :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^in ur dreams baby. :lol: i will sleep now. =) i love u nizam.please dont look for other girls while im away.. :([/i] [i]btw,ur siggie is very big.,i thought maximum width is 500 pixels?[/i]=D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-05 09:44:08)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^in ur dreams baby. :lol: i will sleep now. =) i love u nizam.please dont look for other girls while im away..[/quote] ok baby i promise.good night my love :kiss::rose: [quote=As cicatrizes]btw,ur siggie is very big.,i thought maximum width is 500 pixels?=D=D=D[/quote] i dont care..nobody can remove it..

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-05 09:45:53)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok baby i promise.good night my love :kiss::rose:[/quote] [i]good night honey. i love you.[/i] :P:P:P[spoiler][i]i will miss you.[/i] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will miss you. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] i miss you too baby =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]good evening/morning WP![/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Morning/Eve WP! :lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hollo wp. :D where everybody :paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ei evryone....... :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: ......vry quiet in here....[/b][/color] :/:/:/
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello. m bck =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^hw r u kayg?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:20

[ 9 queries - 0.641 second ]
Privacy Policy