• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=audeea_iu]wahahaha i`ll support u lil sist.. hueheheh gotta go now.. see ya all... will miss ya...^^[/quote] waa.....stop.... :crybaby: ok bye my friends =D:thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]i hate you tito :evil: :evil:[/quote] i not hate you. :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i not hate you. :D[/quote] whatever i still hate you grandpa :P :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]whatever i still hate you grandpa[/quote] whatever i still not hate you grandmother
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]whatever i still not hate you grandmother[/quote] im only 15 to call grandmother only two mushrooms are online i miss someone so bad :crybaby: :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im only 15 to call grandmother only two mushrooms are online i miss someone so bad[/quote] ah i dont care... yap only 2 ol.. i also miss. =(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]just want to cry :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: only you want to talk with me hope all mushrooms are online today[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]just want to cry :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] hey dont cry :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=Lhyrickz]only you want to talk with me hope all mushrooms are online today[/quote] i always wanna talk with you :eh:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey dont cry :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] im not crying maybe later when my uncle is not here anymore [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i always wanna talk with you :eh:[/quote] but i want to talk with someone
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im not crying maybe later when my uncle is not here anymore[/quote] =D=D hope you not cry [quote=Lhyrickz]but i want to talk with someone[/quote] who?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hope you not cry[/quote] :lol: :lol: its impossible [quote=AFZULNIZAM]who?[/quote] secret :P :P i want to talk with teh admin :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]secret :P :P i want to talk with teh admin[/quote] oh really :/ hope admin not ol =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]admin is ol he already sent me a pm his asking my ym id :lol: :lol: [hr] peace admin just kidding[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]admin is ol he already sent me a pm his asking my ym id[/quote] :/ oh really :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]yah im having fun chatting with him [hr] peace admin dont ban me [/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah im having fun chatting with him[/quote] :/ oh that good [quote=Lhyrickz]peace admin dont ban me[/quote] dont worry admin not ban you :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh that good[/quote] hahaha not good coz admin is still mysterious to me i dont know him :wasted: :wasted:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-07 02:55:45)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]not good coz admin is still mysterious to me i dont know him[/quote] haha you dont know.... just married with him maybe you can know him.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha you dont know.... just married with him maybe you can know him.[/quote] [b]hahaha im already married and admin is to old for me :lol: :lol: [hr] gtg now see yah agen tito once agen hapi bday :P :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]gtg now see yah agen tito once agen hapi bday[/quote] ok see you again....thanks you.. [hr] honey i miss youuuuuuuu.......................................... :wallbash::wallbash: come back :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-12-07 04:04:46)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

WOah! Hello there guys, good afternoon!. Bwahihi. Ahm, is there something wrong about the reputations? :o It doubled. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 9 queries - 0.640 second ]
Privacy Policy