• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Oh eto inspirational... Haha! Confessions of a 3rd party: i like it when he remembers me, only to find out his girl is gone. I like it when he tells me he loves me, only to find out he doesnt have anybody else to text. I like it when he's extra sweet, only to find out that he and his girl had a big fight. I like it when he spends timd with me, only coz his girl couldn't find time for him. I don't take pleasure in hurting his girl's feelings coz i know at the end of the day, it's still her and not me that he'll come home to. Di ko kilala ung x leader nila eh
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]@ kaygee: magalis ba? :O :lol::lol::lol: e di paliguan.... :lol::lol::lol: @ sis geng: ahaha.....hnd ung leader ng rockstars..... :lol: c orio ung leader eeh.....mabait un.....[/b][/color] =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]Oh eto inspirational... Haha! Confessions of a 3rd party: i like it when he remembers me, only to find out his girl is gone. I like it when he tells me he loves me, only to find out he doesnt have anybody else to text. I like it when he's extra sweet, only to find out that he and his girl had a big fight. I like it when he spends timd with me, only coz his girl couldn't find time for him. I don't take pleasure in hurting his girl's feelings coz i know at the end of the day, it's still her and not me that he'll come home to.[/quote] uo nga. nc 1 hahaha! hmmm.. :penguin::penguin: [quote=zyrax86]@ kaygee: magalis ba? :O :lol::lol::lol: e di paliguan.... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] haha! na? d pa rin kaya. haha! :puke::retard::wasted::smoke::wallbash: [quote=gengskie]Di ko kilala ung x leader nila eh[/quote] mas mabuti na po na d nyo xa nakilala =D=D [quote=zyrax86]c orio ung leader eeh.....mabait un..... =)[/quote] haha! uo nga mabait yun xa. mabait na mejo [color=green]green[/color] =D=D=D :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]im sori wp im sori kabutes but i want to stay in this group forever im not leaving wp thats all bow :lol: :lol: gtg and have a sleep luv yah wp luv yah kabutes[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im sori wp im sori kabutes but i want to stay in this group forever im not leaving wp thats all bow :lol: :lol:[/quote] yehey. hehehe~! buti nmn :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: wow :o :lol::lol::lol: hanep ka tlaga 36D.... :lol::lol::lol: may pa-thrill-thrill ka png nlalaman jan.... :P:P:P weeee!! buti nman kung ganun zyrickz.... :D:D:D:thumbsup: @ kaygee: hala :lol::lol::lol: mejo green? :lol::lol::lol: lagot ka kay orio kayg....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ kaygee: hala :lol::lol::lol: mejo green? :lol::lol::lol: lagot ka kay orio kayg.... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] hahaha =D=D=D takot aq :P:P:P:P:P:P :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

andameng drama nitong c lhyrickz.,mga im sorry pa.,parang si president arroyo. :lol: good aftie WP. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]Ah ganun b? May maganda akong quote para sa mga 3rd party.. Hanapin ko, ippost ko dito. Ahm, ano ba name nung leader ng rockstars?[/quote] share ko lang yung quote na ito: [spoiler]hindi lahat ng party ay masaya...[/spoiler] [spoiler]like 3rd party :D[/spoiler] Hello WP! WALANG IWANAN! I will stick to this group forever, no matter what happens!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^kuya jie.,kaw ba tumatawag saken? lowbat cp q. :retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^kuya jie.,kaw ba tumatawag saken? lowbat cp q.[/quote] i want to talk to you... but that's ok, low-bat ka na pala. I'll be signing out soon, nakikigamit lang ako ng PC dito sa tropa, we'll go out fishing later on...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i want to talk to you... but that's ok, low-bat ka na pala. I'll be signing out soon, nakikigamit lang ako ng PC dito sa tropa, we'll go out fishing later on...[/quote] bukas nlng.,hehe :D nkalimutan q magcharge.,ayun deadz na cp q. :P:P:P guys u are all wrong regarding eney, she's not a third party and she did nothing bad to our relationship. =) let us all not backstab her. I would rather not talk about her anymore,to prevent negative thoughts. :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ok.... :) watever u say 40D... :) i'm sorry bel...[/b][/color] :|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]guys u are all wrong regarding eney, she's not a third party and she did nothing bad to our relationship. =) let us all not backstab her. I would rather not talk about her anymore,to prevent negative thoughts. :D[/quote] ehe. SORRY :D ok. WP, la na yun. kalimutan na ntin lhat. muv on :penguin::penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]bukas nlng.,hehe nkalimutan q magcharge.,ayun deadz na cp q.[/quote] ok, bukas, i'll call you up. [b]@cheng:[/b] elow... [b]@gengskie:[/b] elow and welcome [b]@KG:[/b] elow Iho.. [b]@WP:[/b] [quote][quote][b]Bye everyone![/b][/quote] [/quote] [spoiler]sign-out muna ako, bukas uli.. I love you all. We'll stay here, no matter what happens . =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-10 04:06:07)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eheeeeeeerm! what's happening here? culd sumone tell me wat happened here when im away??? 3rd party, the 40D and the ... ate geng :o wooow :D WC 2 WP :D hmmm i smell sumting fishey here... and why we are now 31? san nagpunta ung ika 32? :lol: lapet na field trip namen :) sna wg aq mawala :lol: :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nizam wanna forward this message to all WP. [quote]i hope you all stop talking about eney eney is not guilty in my problem. thanks for all my friends and wp. i love you all[/quote] [hr] [quote=jieduck]ok, bukas, i'll call you up.[/quote] ok boss. bah-bye and take care.=) [quote=Kaygee :3]ok. WP, la na yun. kalimutan na ntin lhat. muv on :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] dats d wp spirit! :D:D:D [quote=zyrax86]^ok.... :) watever u say 40D... :) i'm sorry bel... :|[/quote] lol, 40D. :lol::lol::lol: hanggang ngaun., nde pa din dumadating order naten. :lol::lol::lol: [quote=-NiK-]what's happening here? culd sumone tell me wat happened here when im away???[/quote] oh,nothing much happened. hmm..40D.,that's the silicone craze in wp. nizam and i are now only friends. =)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-10 04:13:22)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nizam wanna forward this message to all WP. i hope you all stop talking about eney eney is not guilty in my problem. thanks for all my friends and wp. i love you all[/quote] ate bel... dun tell me kuya nizam left WP?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]ate bel... dun tell me kuya nizam left WP?[/quote] yes,but he will be back. =) [quote][quote][quote][align=center][b] may i request for the group leader to put the playlist in manual format because its always annoying me everytime i post,there's a music that blends with my music also. :retard:[/b][/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-10 04:15:20)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ nik: yep, mod nizam left.... but he wil b back raw tulad ng sbi ni bel... =) @ kaygee: yah.....kalimutan na natin un..... =) @ kuya jie: elow poh kuya......and bye.... :lol: opo kuya....alang iwanan.... =) @ bel: kaya nga eeh.....mejo naiinip na ako sa kahihintay....[/b][/color] =D=D=D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-10 04:20:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.727 second ]
Privacy Policy